Latest Wikileaks releases have utterly fucked the Dems

Why aren't we talking about this?

He just completely destroyed Huma and Wasserman-Shultz, both of them could now face indictment. He also linked the Clinton foundation to special access from the State department

Coincidentally around the same time an assassin was caught attempting to scale the wall of the Ecuadorian embassy where Assange is confined.

This is fucking huge, election-swinging news. But apparently we've got a shillsquad trying to shut down discussion so nobody talks about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/702542/Panic-intruder-Ecuadorian-Embassy-Julian-Assange
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17580
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/22/the-fbi-found-15000-emails-hillary-clinton-didnt-turn-over-uh-oh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump, demos are only fucked if people know and give a shit.

I have nothing to cobtribute, but im just going to give you a free bump so i can later see what the leaks are all about

bump for justice

Bumpies

Only if enough people read wikileaks.

They don't.

Bump

Do you really think someone outside gives a fuck?
How many times did the Soros shit got reported by the MSM? How many times will this leak show on TV? Between zero and nil I guess. And even this shit hole is getting sieged by the shills.

>this desperation
Yawn

Which leaks are you talking about? I know that Judicial Watch released some emails today and the FBI found 15k more emails from Clinton's email server. Wikileak's twitter is silent...

Because we're still waiting for someone to correct the record.

this is now a shart in mart thread

Nothing will come from this. There is nothing in it. No one cares.

no links

express.co.uk/news/uk/702542/Panic-intruder-Ecuadorian-Embassy-Julian-Assange

> an assassin

Oh loke that assassin who killed the supreme court judge with a pillow then left the pillow over his face?

Assange has nothing new, TMZ gets more info. No ones going to jail, you dont have long left to spout your autistic memes suppprting trump. Soon you will be on here crying about hillary winning. Hopefully you find another hugbox after donald gets btfo.

Leaks aren't shit. Know how many people in the University of Iowa system lost their jobs for having Ashley Madison accounts registered to their work email accounts? FUCKING ZERO. Leaks only work if somebody cares.

installing hillary
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17580

bump-o

15,000 emails.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/22/the-fbi-found-15000-emails-hillary-clinton-didnt-turn-over-uh-oh/

Bump against shills

Sauce on the assasin?

>shillsquad
(s)hillsquad

bump because i fuckin hate the shills

Fuck off CTR bump

Links?

It has fuck all effect .
You think social media , news or anyone will report it? Ever?
Or
> somehow it gets to msm and redpills significant amount of normies
> Hillary and co. Call it lies and post fake or edited polls and info

BUMP

t. increasingly nervous albino for the seventh time this year

Every time I see "new leak" I'm not sure if it is a "new leak" or a leak from yesterday that I read about on 10 different sites.

Can't keep up with all the corruption.

Don't worry too much guys, they'll get their just desserts, trust me. Oh what fun it will be to hear their screams.

bump

twitter.com/wikileaks
Want me to wipe your arse as well user?
Also bump for greater good

>both of them could now face indictment.
No they can't... It's not against any laws to swindle people in a private club, there have been many cases before.

Being a member at Ashley Madison makes you a cheating scumbag, but it's not illegal