youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E
youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30
goodmenproject.com/featured-content/trump-rally-tweets-jared-yates-sexton/
faceberg.com/ErnestDixon.Jr
archive.is/7I0yJ
donaldjtrump.com/schedule
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWWOOOO

What would happen if Trump won the presidency, but Republicans lose Senate? How would he get things done?

Just one step closer.

Why aren't you lads voting for Gary Johnson? Non-meme answers please.

>I'm almost positive that Obama will find a way to delay the election
Impossible. The election for president and the inauguration are set in stone and occur every four years on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November and the 20th of January (21st if the 20th is a Sunday) at noon. There's no way to change either date short of a constitutional amendment.

Can't wait for Trump to BTFO Shillary at the debates

There's no way she can stand up (literally) to him.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471773307688.webm

He's a doofus and there's somebody better to vote for this time.

>threadly reminder to ignore/hide shills and shartposters

we must restore /law&order/

I came here legally

M A G A
A
G
A

Never heard of him.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

shill thread

someone make a new one

just post gore

kills the shill

LINK TO RALLY
youtu.be/U2e8273S03E
youtu.be/U2e8273S03E

Well that escalated quickly

I don't know what this channel is about, but it is covering a Trump campaign stop on his way to tonight's rally, and will cover Pence in 15 fries.

There's no reason to vote for him, since the Neo-cons have been finally thrown out of the GOP

God I miss the debates.

The fuck do you think? This is Sup Forums, we don't like mass immigration... hence disliking Gary.

Heya guys, I used to back Trump since June of last year but Trunp is too crazy....and too orange

I am now a #HillaryArtillary

>Mika without make-up

He's a Democrat running under the Libertarian name.

>Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson is a fraud, and an establishment tool. Video very related:

>youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30

Kek Ben has now assumed the mantle of Zyklon Ben. The diaper touch has sent my sides to Mars

nice

why post an edit, tho?

toothy awoo is best awoo

You iddiots still haven't caught on have you? Trump is secretly a muslim! He converted AGES ago, and has been clandestinely furthering islamic agenda ever since. Ever wonder why he takes such an aggressive stance on islam, but then reveals his actual plan may not be that extreme? That's all part of his b8 and switch... first he reels in the islamophobe retards, then he softens his stance to get moderate voters... and when he's in office? BAM! Let the floodgates open! Islam is such an important part of his life that he makes sure he is not only an antisemite, but a goat fucker(that's right, that Trump™ steak that you had probably contained trump's cum... he likes to get *ahem* "personal" with his product...) and a misogynist too(remember those "ex"-wives... they're only "ex" in the legal sense... not divorced in Allah's(PBUH) eyes and they still live in his Trump Tower harem)... not to mention he's itching to get America involved with jihad. Remember how we keep hearing that "Trump is playing right into the hands of ISIS"? Those people weren't wrong, I tell you what! Expect mandatory veils for women by 2017 if Trump wins. This theory also explains why he's so hostile to pope and other christian figures... they're infidels in his eyes, right?

Reporter’s Tweets from Within Crowd at Trump Rally Are Raw, Powerful and Shocking

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/trump-rally-tweets-jared-yates-sexton/

>Trump says Clinton is the next Merkel, guy says "a couple of bitches"
>Crowd won't clap for speaker asking for recognition for Gerald Ford turning black history week into black history month.
>Trump talking about African-Americans, woman walking by shaking her head "just what in the hell is he talking about?"'
>Woman just said everyone at CNN should be arrested.
>Just watched a Neo-Nazi buy a Trump bobble head.
>Talked to multiple journalists, all of them agreed it's getting worse. One said he wished he was undercover like me.
>Trump supporters in parking garage, one says I hope we can win, hope there's no violence, another says it just might.
>There were SEVERAL men casing the press pen, taking pictures and notes. Several.
>Listen. This was a different Trump product. A dangerous one. And his supporters are ready for violence.
>Tonight had a much different air. The crowd was vocal about readiness to pin Trump loss on media. Several mentions of post-loss violence
>I heard several people talking about wanting to hurt the press, several mentioning a civil war if Trump loses. This is building in a hurry.
>There were people talking about attacking reporters, jailing them, lobotomizing them. They have a focus. They have a shared language.
>Trump has seeded this antipathy toward the press since the primaries and it's coming into full bloom. It's not dislike now, it's hatred
>Tonight was frightening. Period. Bannon has Trump polished up. His supporters are ready for violence and focused on media. It's a lot.
>I've covered the Trump campaign for over a year now and have seen this worsen. The anger changes, grows. It's going to boil over.

KEK

Gimme a sec I'll echo Soros

Do we love our ridiculous Finnposter folks? He works hard on his shitposts.

P u b l i c A d v i s o r y

We need to spread this like wildfire, whether its connected to trump or not it has to become a grassroots issue that people talk about. Especially in areas where its a problem.

People need to raise awareness that the Syrian Refugees should be referred to FEMA Camps for their stay here rather than being placed in domestic communities.

The reason being (that the average person will understand) is that these camps are Designed to take care of refugees, whether they're foreign nationals or american citizens.

And it can be argued that the Refugees raise concerns over the way they're treated, so it makes even the more issue that they should be isolated from our communities for their own welfare.

Whether this is harsh or not is irrelevant. They would probably have a better stay in our refugee camps (fema) than they would in other refugee camps overseas.

Get enough people talking about it and it becomes an issue for local communities to kick them out.

This could even come to bear before the election or end of the year if we spread it around enough.

Power to the People.

Enjoy your time while it lasts, Trumpers.

This is the fading of European cultural dominance. Music and art were lost long ago. Then the cities, states, and entire countries. Now, the political landscape will forever extradite you to unrepresented second class citizens. Your bloodlines will be soiled, your family names die out, and your professions will be outsourced, replaced by automation, or disappear altogether.

This is the end of all things. It will make fine and wistful reading in the history books, but it's never coming back. Every society that fails to maintain its foundations eventually meets the same fate. There's nothing new about the process, only this time it's happening to you.

Farewell Trumpers. It was a glorious time, that was never going to last. Cherish these days you have left.

"Pence is more of a mellow elegant guy, so that's why we're playing jazz music while waiting."

>There are a couple of grandmothers over here talking about their grandkids and executing Clinton in the same breath.
>And now they're talking about Clinton's brain damage.
>"She's basically a vegetable."
>"A criminal vegetable."
>So I got into tonight's Trump rally. Was just next to a couple of guys by the press pit talking about beating the shit out of reporters.
>Watched a woman get interviewed, as reporter walked away she yelled You're crooked, crooked, crooked as Hillary
>A guy just asked why I'm here, followed me from one side of the crowd to the other. Keeps reaching in his back pocket.
>Some Neo-Nazis in here, not that it's a surprise.
>African-American speaker says not to enable minoroties and crowd goes crazy
>Woman next to me screams Fuck her at every mention of Hillary Clinton.
>Pastor insinuates Clinton reminds him of Wicked Witch, person yells "she is a fucking witch someone drop a house on her"
>African-American pastor leads crowd in chanting All Lives Matter
>There is a definitive difference in how crowd's talking about press. Mentions of violence, jailing.
>Guy just said he thought Trump would lock up dishonest press after election. "You got to do something" his friend says.
>Guiliani says job is necessary, guy next to me: time for freeloaders to get with the fucking program
>Everyone around me calling Clinton a lying bitch
>They've injected self-deprecation into the speech, humanizes his political incorrectness. This is a frightening, frightening prospect.
>I cannot tell you how different this is. Bannon has changed everything.
>Guy behind me calling for Clinton to be thrown in prison, "and you know what happens in prison"
>Somebody yelling Obama's a goddamn Muslim terrorist
>Trump transitions to media, woman turns and hisses at them.
>There's a guy leaning on guardrail, staring at media as Trump criticizes them, mouthing "that's you, fuck you, that's you"
>If you thought Trump couldn't be more terrifying, welcome to The Age of Breitbart

>That sneaky cable and bag inside her pants
Fucking savage

>"Assassinating him right now is the best option for me."
~ Minneapolis Nigger

faceberg.com/ErnestDixon.Jr
archive.is/7I0yJ
Studies at Anoka-Ramsey Community College

If Trump wins the presidency it is very unlikely that the senate or house would be lost. Trump would have a good 2 tears until midterm elections at the least to change things

whats this shart nonsense?

Look at how the journalists recoil, how injured they are, how they suddenly shrink back: “I’ve been found out.”

That video has the African Americans so rustled.

DID TRUMP CANCEL THE LAS VEGAS RALLY?

I HAVE A TICKET, AND NOW IT'S NO LONGER ON HIS SCHEDULE

donaldjtrump.com/schedule

VEGAS LOCAL TV NEWS JUST REPORTED HE'S STILL COMING

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING?

Typical BLM-nigger.
The best option for him and the rest of the world is if he kill himself and his cult.

>obongo would never try to work around the constitution

HES HERE!!!!

tweet him gore from a disposable account and tell him the proper groups has been alerted of his treason

HAHAHAHA I saw him last spring! He is a total nigger I'm not surprised by this at all.

TRUMP LIVE NOW

why are non-whites so ugly?

>jam steezy
>black

g-guys I was a trump supporter...

but then he said the thing...

n-now I'm a #peanutbutterjilly /sandwich/...

>voting for an orange meme

Just fucking why.

will trump win???

Trump is so great with children!! Lovely.

Bad angle for the jew hat

>non-meme answer for a meme candidate

Any major political related events/dates I should look out for before the debate against Shillary?

This is the badass Congressman that banters alongside Gowdy

>youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E
what the hell is this? some roundtable thing?

>tfw too tired to shill

You have broken me. I give up

Trump will never have a rally in MN

yes, for as it is written so shall it be

Had lotsa practice with Epstein.

That's what you get for voting Rubio.

I cant stand this audio holy shit forget it

????

Noice

This is a "terroristic threat" and this person as well as anybody else talking casually about assassination can be GitMo'd or at least Jailed.

If I threatened to kill somebody in public they'd arrest me and lock me up for 15+ days.

There's no way to tell whether this guy is serious or not.

get stabbed by an arab tonight you fuck

> I blew it again

i-it's over... we didn't dispel the fiction.....

w-we should just vote in bernie.........

god I hate to do this, but you asked for it: how old are you?

our system sucks in a lot of ways, but the one thing about our system is that it is stable. by that I mean we don't have anything remotely like a "cabinet crisis" or "dissolving parliament and calling for new elections".

Our shit has its flaws, but no fucking president can impose martial law or any other bullshit because the system would whack his ass down.

call Richard Nixon from the grave if you don't believe me.

Yes. A local campaign stop on the way to the 7pm rally. This is the nuts and bolts of local campaigning.

fundraiser maybe

i don't think it's actually live. they say they're waiting a mike pence rally and are probably playing recorded shit to pass the time

The fundraiser last week, was supposed to have been a public rally

It got cancelled before Trump ever put it on the schedule because Secret Service said there was not way to secure the event in MN

As you saw, even the fundraiser ended up as a shit show when all those thugs attacked, beat, and robbed the supporters leaving the convention center

It has already been decided

It's critical to add the following to this valid argument to the good people of our nation:
1-refugee status is inherently temporary; when war/conflict is over, they go back home
2-NO OBLIGATION OF HOST COUNTRY to offer citizenship or allow them to take jobs away from citizens of host country
3-lack of desire to assimilate on their part, they'll be happier with their fellows and can continue their traditions together while they wait to go home
4-massive, scary crime and lawlessness they bring with them
5-illnesses/diseases they bring with them and are spreading

Americans are good-hearted people and compassionate. Convince them that this is the most compassionate thing to do for these people, until they can go back home

MAGA

But how does he have the stamina?

And where the hell is Hillary at this point? Taking her afternoon nap?

What, it's some kind of Oedipal thing?

This isn't even shilling anymore. This is a parody of shilling meant to entertain TrumpGen. FinShill has been here so long I bet he is secretly on the TrumpTrain.

If money is a problem how about I just send you bottles of vodka so you can stop shilling for dimes and post normally?

>Obama
>constitution

user...

But in all seriousness I don't think he'd pull that. I do think he'd try some equally shady shit however

Edit 2

>Trump will never hold a rally in England

WE WILL SHUT THEIR LYING RAT MOUTHS!

he did though

You are very mean. I defended you in the referendum by voting remain

>M-my name was mentioned

>Hillary's stool

Oh, it's live alright. Nothing this amateurishly bad could possibly be planned in advance.

>black people complain about how their lives are shitty
>trump says their lives are shitty and he can help
>FUK U U RASSIST SHIEEEET

ok

>Oh, it's live alright.

Fox 10 Benis was covering it, but has also switched away.

Imagine if the Senate was tied 50-50. That means Pence would have the deciding vote. That would give the old school wing of the Republicans one of their own in a powerful position. Trump may find himself blocked by his own party.