Why is it so fucking lame?

Why is it so fucking lame?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VoHE2a6zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k6qFJ09KY-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not China IL

BRUCE WILLIS

Am I supposed to get all the celebrity references or is it just supposed to be lul so random xD? I do like fruit blood though. It should just be a show about fruit blood, that I'd watch.

White Power Rangers got a chuckle out of me, I think the last sketch might've been cut early.

That was the only joke that was just mildly amusing. Like, I didn't laugh at it, but the delivery was kinda funny.

I just watched the episode, and it's really the only joke I can remember.

Im not sure if youre supposed to be high, or if Brad is somehow from the future and this is considered funny in the year 2525

No characterization, just random horseshit, it hits maybe 1/8 of the time. The last sketch I can remember enjoying at all was the one where the warrior guy goes out and murders all the horses.

Anyone got that iJet clip? I liked it.

I feel like he is either burned out, or its just too much material for him to put iut so quickly.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VoHE2a6zQ

Because they weren't meant for anything other than short YouTube videos

Because it's still not his original stuff
Too much fruitblood, not enough babycakes diaries

I dont understand the appeal of this show, its humor is so unoffensive and stupid, did SJW's work on this show? only thing that made me giggle was the reverse alien abduction joke

I don't think anyone really cares for it.

I'm glad its not just me. I watched two episodes and it was a chore.

Everything that Neely has made since adult swim picked him up has been pretty shit compared to the stuff he used to make. It seems like they got their own writers involved or something.

China was an accident. They don't know what made it good, and they don't know how to make it happen again.

One could argue that China, Il wasn't that great in the first place.

Sure, season two was better with the 22 minute format instead of season one's 11 minute, but nothing in either season can be compared to any of the Professor Brothers/Baby Cakes videos or even the original pilot.

Scratch that last part, rewatched it and saw the swastikas

>that tonsil-stone sketch

youtube.com/watch?v=k6qFJ09KY-A

Granted, I've never seen his Internet stuff, but so far this has been great.

Iiiiiiiii ain't gonna hear dat, ain't gonna hear dat, ain't gonna hear dat...