This is France

Fuck you France if all those young men that died to liberate you from German occupation knew that you've become a niggrefied Islamised fedora nation they would be turning in their graves right now and you can bet your ass they would not have participated in Operation Overlord if given the chance once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1wFVXHZyLU
youtube.com/watch?v=ml87fAP5VBk
youtube.com/watch?v=VGSfWSvNxac&ab_channel=TousavecNintendo
youtube.com/watch?v=IjyHFPnOSdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They cute to be honest. What the fuck is your problem?

You should wait to see "the savior of the white race " of france LOL

Come on, Burger, the baguettes are at least trying.
They havent gone full sweden yet.

DESIGNATED

Not her.

What about all the american blacks who died fighting in france?
What would they think?

French men died for naught.
State =/= Nation.
Guess they're learning the hard way now

Mosque after mosque built while churches are demolished they are just a different version of Sweden

They are trying like they tried when your army came

SHARTING

B L A C K E D

>doesn't want open borders
>still opens her legs for that BBC

the French are cucked beyond belief.

Fuck off, Gramps.

youtu.be/Y1wFVXHZyLU

>60%

Shut up Abdula from Niger

A FUCKING SHART

A fucking baby killing, baby dick sucking kike

A FUCKING DIAPER

Goddamn you can't trust women even for a second.

If you see the uncropped picture you can see the woman is too fat to be Marion.

A FUCKING LAMPSHADE

Can you share it ?
Oh wait, there's no uncropped picture.

holocaust 2 is coming soon, friend.

laugh it off, but you know it's going to happen.

Fuck you jew dog

>Implying there was ever a holocaust
Wew lad

isn't that like half of america?

only a muslim would use dog as an insult.

France isn't France anymore.

antisemite sharting scum

>implying you wouldn't try it if you had the chance

Himmler did nothing wrong.

Is having a nigger buck a law for French women? Literally 40% of couples I saw in Paris were interracial.

your entire race will be exterminated before the turn of the century.

how's it feel?

The ones who "liberated" France were Communists and Jews of the Resistance Movement and they couldn't be any happier knowing how France turned out to be.

Sarkosy said race mixing was an obligation so maybe there is a law

MJ is still alive and well I see.

ew
this could be the mens fault?
are they being too pussies or too stupid

The pic on the left looks like a garden stain

niggaz stealin our woymen

Her genes at so much potential and she ruined it and produced a fucking... mink

If they're gonna steal our women, at least steal the ugly ones because our HIGHTEST girls are getting taken left right and center.

Juden

62% and talking
yawn
SHART IN MART

PANTS

suka

brazil is 100% mixed race country
you're like warning to the world

youtube.com/watch?v=ml87fAP5VBk

She must hate her father I see no other explanation

sagna's wife is half algerian, half french
north africans hate when their women race mix with black people

Nobody cares about you outdated racist morons. Enjoy being a meme you unflexible superstitious fucks.

Nigger lover trash

This, fucking this

>tfw there still are people who believes that Brazil somehow one day in the future will get better and better

No you fucking idiots. When the white percentage is shrinking it will only get worse. Someday even the leftists will realize this, but then it will probably be too late.

>tfw I want more immigrants because I want everything to collapse

KEK CONFIRMS

I would kill myself or kill the nigger and that 1/2 nigger mongrel child then myself if she was my daughter

So she does hate her father
Fuck off reddit

Even the possibility is like a reason not to have kids

This is France?

>pic related.

a composition/division logical fallacy.

how do people have this happen and not notice

Well paternity tests are illegal in France, so there's that.

She looks like a shitskin too.

Once you go mudshark, you shart in the mart.

the NIGGEST

>Nobody
Immigration is shit and everyone hates it, not just us. It is you who are the minority.

>died to liberate you from German occupation knew that you've become a niggrefied Islamised fedora

They became niggrefied from all the afroamericans that stayed in france after ww2 because the french didn't treat them as second class citizens.

>Nobody
Immigration is shit and everyone hates it, not just us. Sup Forums is just reflective of public opinion, rather than reflective of mass media propaganda, like reddit for example. It is you who are the minority.

You are the problem here

It's not her

Paris is not french

In fact nobody care about you, m8 even portuguese and chechens immigrants in my area agree with me... Go back to your mental care facillity

You people must wake up angry.

If all the people who died in the American Revolution knew that you beat off to trap threads on Sup Forums would they do it again?

I fucking know right. The daughter you loved, cared for could be a toy in the hands of a filthy RGB 0 0 0 nigger like that.

I would rather her to marry a average wage blonde/brunette man than the richest nigger in the world.

>Americans would rather shit their pants than pop a squat on the street or in the store and dirty their communities.

France is simply not a European country. Countries like Argentina and the United States are arguably more European. Roughly 40% of babies born in that country are not white or mixed race. It's best to just let France burn and concentrate on saving white countries that still have a chance, namely:

Finland
Norway
Iceland
Switzerland
Italy
Poland
Czech Republic
Maybe Sweden?

Are beurettes redpilled? Is there a way to get some % of maghrebis to vote Le Pen (maybe just with good young local candidates, since they need to fill so many spots anyway)

She's too liberal and independent to have a kid of her own, but more than willing to adopt some shit skin that will probably rape her in a couple years.

>RGB 0 0 0 nigger

kek

>I would rather her to marry a average wage blonde/brunette man than the richest nigger in the world.

me too

nigger grand children would be a no go

FUCK THIS WORLD

Why? that woman is clearly part nigger or mexican so she's not exactly throwing away her genes.

It usually takes several hours to calm down from waking up and realising it was all real.

Kid looks pretty dark, might be adopted.

She looks white to me - not 'norwegian white' but still 100% white.

If the father was white too the children would have been 100% white... so yeah, it's a fucking shame.

Now I just hope she will suffer in the future for the rest of her life :)

This is America

Gentle reminder: even if you're a perfect 10, your kids will still come out looking like goblins if you fuck an orc (even a based one like Seal).

France was always shit. Only God knows how much I hate those mofos. Nigger loving, snail eating mudshits.

France and the UK...

They caused all this shit

at least they will suffer first

I think you're forgetting something.
t. ETERNAL anglo (please note the "eternal" part)

>there is literally nothing wrong with reducing society to a sub-100 average IQ and eliminating genius from the world

tfw mixed race.
tfw I don't look like both my parents.
Feels bad tbqvh

Heidi is not a 10. She's a generic blonde with an annoying voice and character. Only a nigga that does not understand a word she says can stay with her. I couldn't listen to her bullshit for 5 min.

Is Americans dying just for the international finance Jews's cause in WWI & WWII the hardest red pill to swallow?

Le véritable ennemi est de l'autre côté de l'Atlantique, et c'est en grande partie du fait de cet ennemi et de ses représentants protestants et anglo-saxons si l'Europe a perdu le rang qui est le sien.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGSfWSvNxac&ab_channel=TousavecNintendo

You're fucking blind her skin looks like mud, and even the brown color of her lips show through her lipstick.

She's not the niggest but at absolute best she's 25% white.

No, she's 100% white.

At worst she's 90% white (I haven't looked it up), but there is a huge range among white people. That's why we should try to preserve it! We don't need diversity, we already have it.

SHILLING

>Im black
>2 mixed kids
>Feels good man

What kind of sharting is this?

Soon the French will realize that it was the Nazis who were liberating them.

The Burkini Song, so fuck you
youtube.com/watch?v=IjyHFPnOSdo

He's a rich footballer

je suis rien qu'un chevalier au service de Dieu

bad?
your parents are ugly
you should push them under a train

>chavelier
>fat stinky sharting neet