The snow is going sideways

The snow is going sideways

Turn side ways and bend a little, the snow will get in your poopoo hole :3

let me know when the hail is going sideways brickfag

oh boo hoo, what are you gonna do now, hide in one of your brick buildings? fuck off pussy

Can I have your snow??????

>yuro br*cks cant even be trusted to stand up to a light breeze
superior american WOOD any day

then don't tilt your head to the side retard

Fuck this gay country. WHY IS IT SNOWING IN ALMOST MARCH?!

>brits finally getting a little snow
KEK, dear lord you guys get flustered easily
had to fuggin shovel twice in one day today
pic related, outside my window a couple hours ago

BAHAHAHA maybe if you werent living under a bunch of ROCKS you wouldnt be so worried

Our press are pathetic as soon as we get a bit of snow.

jesus christ on a cracker, i knew british tabloids had a thing for drama but i just had a serious giggle

Pathetic. A lot of states here are like this as well. It drops to 10C and California shits its pants

Oh yeah? It was going upwards a while ago here.

Yes, anything that deviates slightly from the norm and they freak out. Our weather is generally uneventful and mild the whole year through so as soon as the mercury drops and the snows falls, they're sat spewing out all this hyperbole like it is the end of the world. And as much as I hate all those chinless freaks that scream "teh daylee mayol", the DM really is one of the worst culprits.

STOP SNOWING

Yes please.

let the Thames freeze over

> an american braggin about his snow

my body is so used to the cold if it's over 30F I'll sweat while wearing only this pants, a t shirt and open jacket

brits are such pansies

We also have these same sensationalist headlines about this "snow inferno" Really pathetic, it's barely -20 right now

I smoke on the balcony in my underwear because I'm too lazy to put on pants

How fat are you, Pekka?

A little, not much

I'm wearing pitkätkalsarit

wow that's so hardcore
you must be the whitest man in existence

kys cracker

semmonen naapurimöyhö sieltä, missä kohtaa viittasin mihinkään muuhuin kuin paskoihin clickbait otsikoihin