tfw you realize Romney was actually a qualified and competent presidential candidate compared to Drumpf

> tfw you realize Romney was actually a qualified and competent presidential candidate compared to Drumpf

Why couldn't Romney have saved us from the disaster that is Trump? Iam embarrassed to be associated with the Republican Party thanks to trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8zpmXuD7Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=jV4MK103SBM
youtube.com/watch?v=JQk0V_8iZwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Romney lost the most winnable election in the last 50 years. Who cares how qualified he is if he can't unseat a turd.

And Drumpf is going to top him by losing the most winnable election in world history.

that 47% comment really fucked him.

Rrrrmoney would have been a better choice than Drumpf.

>Qualified
>Part of a literal cult

>qualified

I saw his last two presidential debates where he then disappeared for a month and lost the election. He's a big fat phony.

You're just now embarrassed to be associated with the Republicans? Wow I feel sorry for you. There's a reason I tell people I'm an independent. Everyone thinks Republicans are assholes or Bible thumping idiots.

Also, the guy is a sick fuck. Does no one remember the Seamusing?

>Literally strapped his dog Seamus to the roof of his car.
>Drove like a maniac for more than three hours.
>Dog shat itself all over carrier.
>Gave dog to relatives after traumatizing it.
>Probably a fear ritual of some sort for his demon Mormon God.

God do I hate the short memory in this country.There's a good reason 51% preferred an incompetent nigger to a cold hearted cultist freak like Mitt.

Romney was an antigun Bible thumping elitist.

>disappeared for a month and lost the election
I think every other nominee (other than Trump) would have done exactly that this time.

> too religious
> too slick (same reason Kerry lost to Bush)
> too many wealth-related gaffes when the recession was still rocking
> boring + boring running-mate

>> tfw you realize Romney was actually a qualified and competent presidential candidate compared to Drumpf

Except he's also a mormon

because this world should fuckin end
g

Yes because 47% of the people voting for obama were going to vote for him no matter what happened.

Having that spin into Romney doesn't care about 47% of Americans was 100% of the media

>four years after the greatest economic shock since the great depression
>nominate a vulture capitalist
>makes a gaffe that 47% of the country are parasites
>never counters the allegations that he's an out-of-touch corporatist

Maybe Mitt Romney is a great guy, but he seemed like a robot.

Ben carson is much more of a religious nut case than Rmoney and a lot of Sup Forums was endorsing Carson

>Drumpf
Hey, CTR, how's it hanging? Still pulling down them pennies? Here's a (You) to help you on your way to big money.

Because Carson didn't wear magic underpants

This entire election exposed Romney and Ryan as full blown traitors. This thread is only here as bait

I voted Bush Jr, McCain and will be voting for Trump

I had to go 3rd party instead of voting for that fag
Fuck Romney

Carson isn't part of the Mormon cult.

Carson is still a dangerous fundie that destroys republican reputation

>>Posting the republican reputation meme unironically

No mate.

Romney was an idiot. He looks great on paper, but hes not smart nor charismatic enough.

Romney shot himself in the leg at every turn.

>shot himself in the leg at every turn.
Well, I know some other guy...

>L-Look, I posted it again

Not winnable. Stop memeing. THIS is a winnable election.

The republican party pretty much shot itself in the nutsack when it made the religious right a central voice. It's a weird Frankenstein's monster of mutually exclusive philosophies and ideologies, with libertarian, statist, constitutionalist, theocratic and conservative voices of all flavors competing with each other. Anyone who disagrees with any one of these positions is pretty much forced to vote blue. The GOP has got to die, facilitate the breakup of the democrats as well and take the two-party system with it.

because mittens is a giant fucking pussy shit

if that nigger had attacked Obama as much as he has trump he might have made a dent in chocolate Nixon bullshit

It's extremely difficult to unseat an incumbent.

Even more difficult when the opposite commits voter fraud in battleground states.

>Using polls from July

>w...we didn't really lose, it was rigged!

who is easier to defeat:
a) tall charismatic black man who has legit following among people who aren't even interested in politics. No shadows in his past except for the birthcertificate controversy which most people didnt take seriously
b) Old woman with 0 rhetorical skills, thousands of skeletons in her closet, recovering from recent contreversies challanged by a candidate with strong following from her own party

the only reason people vote for Hillary is because they 1. always been democrats 2. not trump
chose wisely

>if that nigger had attacked Obama as much as he has trump he might have made a dent in chocolate Nixon bullshit

Obama made him look like the passive beta cuckold bitch he is: youtube.com/watch?v=_8zpmXuD7Hk

Romney was unelectable; there will NEVER be a Mormon president because the mainstream Christians who vote R detest the Mormons. They think of Mormons as Satanic, so there is no way a Mormon candidate could energize his voter base enough to win.

Hillary is a terrible candidate, but so is Trump. He comes across as a flip-flopping boorish moron, and everyone but the "alt right" and the white underclass sees it. Had either party launched a serious candidate, it would already be over. As it is, it's a fucking joke that Hillary is leading at all. This race isn't decided for the sole reason that people have to choose between the lesser evil, but it's pretty damn hard to tell which is which. A clown or a crook, which will you choose?

>please proceed governor
shit, I forgot about that.

Yeah, Trump would do better against Obama than Romney did but I have a feeling that at the end of the day Obama would still manage to make him look like the rich guy living in a golden tower, cut off from the real world (which isn't exactly an exaggeration). He'd point out contradictions in his statements while Trump would insult him which would be pretty funny.
Actually it's a shame that we don't get to see that debate.

>Because Romney lost the most winnable election in the last 50 years. Who cares how qualified he is if he can't unseat a turd.

Are you retarded? Romney ran against the first nigger president. He was destined to lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=jV4MK103SBM

>and everyone but the "alt right" and the white underclass sees it.

lolno, they are very well aware of what a fuckhuge liar and flip-flopper he is, they see him more as battering ram to smash the overton window and burn down the GOP (((neocon establishment))). The only ones who actually think Trump is honest are old Republican cat ladies and low-information normies.

>0 rhetorical skills
Did you see Hillary's DNC acceptance speech? Don't know what drugs you're on but trump is gonna get destroyed by her in the debates.

>But m-muh crooked hillary
DRUMPFED.

Romney was a more left version of Obama. He passed gun control, Obama can't. He passed "Obamacare" in Massachusetts before Obama even knew what it was.

Romney was shit.

Yeah, I was listening to Bill Burr's podcast the other day and he said it's the worst election he could remember. Got to agree with that.
I mean I love it because Trump is so refreshing and most of the time i laugh my ass off but if you write down what he says and read it back outloud it sounds like a 4th grader who's off his adderal medication trying to make a report about a book he hasnt read

>He still thinks Romney wasn't order by his masters to lose the election

MUH SPECIAL UNDERWEAR!!!!

>Did you see Hillary's DNC acceptance speech?

Did anybody who wasn't on drugs, hormones, or welfare?

any intellectual should be ashamed of associating themselves with a party that is conservative in name only

How much are you getting payed and how can I join?

Yet many alt-right morons will defend him blindly no matter how many fumbles he manages to pull off. You're giving people on the end of the political spectrum way too much credit. The alt-right are just as blind to reality as Stein supporters.

Also, fuck Mity Romney. Regular people don't matter in Hillary's world, but Mitt openly despised them. As a guy who made his fortune laying off workers I guess it must have been hard campaigning. Poor Mitt.

You know which date it was? I haven't listened that regularly for the past few months.

On a side note, it's been interesting to see how Bill's gotten (marginally) more PC over the years. Doesn't really bother me, but I have a feeling he has mixed feelings about the (actual) misogynist following he's accumulated through his years of women bashing, lol

>The alt-right are just as blind to reality as Stein supporters.

Not really, read more on REAL alt-right places like TRS who are critical of Trump when he fucks up or who rightfully point out his (((jewish connections))) instead of circlejerks like plebbit ands Breitbart who blindly suck his dick.

>As a guy who made his fortune laying off workers I guess it must have been hard campaigning. Poor Mitt.

Forget about his business angle, fucker comes from an established political elite much like le ebin Guac man. Poor babbies wanted their turn too.

I'll be honest, I rarely venture outside of Sup Forums for alt-right views.

As far as establishment goes, I still can't fathom how trump drones don't see how much of an entitled little shit he really is. Yes, he's outspoken and has no regard for etiquette or convention, but he comes from wealth. Not in the same manner as the Bush boys, but he's still always been a part of the upper echelon. Literally a rich daddy's boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQk0V_8iZwQ

I think he just realized where his anger comes from and that while it helps his comedy it also makes him miserable. Like he also admits in his rants that he doesn't what he's talking about. I mean it's probably not a popular opinion here but I think he just became a less frustrated, calmer and more intelligent person who checks his own opinions twice

> tfw you realize Romney was actually a qualified and competent presidential candidate

Why did he lose then?

Romney would have been a good president.

Americans are stupid for making their elections a popularity contest, rather than looking for the best leader.

>I still can't fathom how trump drones don't see how much of an entitled little shit he really is. Yes, he's outspoken and has no regard for etiquette or convention, but he comes from wealth. Not in the same manner as the Bush boys, but he's still always been a part of the upper echelon. Literally a rich daddy's boy.

No shit, before running he was known mostly for being rich. The thing is that he is a class traitor and is being treated as such by the media, political, banking and hollywood (((elites))).

Romney was a democrat plant.

Fuck off

Thanks for the link, bro. Ah, I've missed Bill's semi-homicidal, scratch that, HOMICIDAL banker rants. I'm fucking dying, lol

If Trump can stay the course with his new image he'll still lose, but that might also mean less of a split in the Republican party. I want both parties to rupture like an over ripe hemorrhoid.

Yeah he would have. If they held the election after the first debate he would have. He conceded the next two debates because he's too much of a gentlemen.

>Le classic democrat stereotype meme

You're thinking of Donald Trump.

Romney is a mormon. Nuff said.

Dudes part of an insane christian cult that only became mainstream because of demographics. He should just kool-aid himself and the rest of them.

You people are actually delusional if you thought Obama was going to lose.

Romney was just another fucking neocon that had no fucking chance from the get go. It was obvious as fuck that he was a jobber, fuck I voted for Johnson over him because the Republicans deserved it for nominating him.
I believe in Trump and will be voting for him.

Secondary point is presidential candidate running on social conservative values will not be able to win. The vast majority of the voting block are social liberals and vote based purely off social issues.

Let's be real. Romney is the reason Trump got nominated. I'm sick of hearing this tired narrative that Trump is our punishment for letting the Tea Party run our party for eight years. It's so ridiculous. The Tea Party has not been a force since 2010. Mitt Romney is the antithesis of a Tea Party Republican, and he was nominated in 2012. Do people really think the Tea Party got stronger since then?

No, Trump happened because of 2012. I remember it well; I was only 16, but this was the first election where I got to do real work instead of just attending donor events with my parents. I will never forget what they did to poor Mitt. Everything he said was taken completely out of context, there were forced memes all over the internet (>muh binders full of women, >muh 47%), at one of the debates the fucking moderator stepped in to correct Mitt Romney DURING THE DEBATE, and then turned out to be wrong. Nobody held her accountable for it. The Republican base nominated what amounted to a boy scout, and the liberals turned him into literally Hitler. This is why Republicans want Trump. If they can turn a kind, eloquent (at least in speeches and debates), capable businessman into a bumbling moron and nazi sympathizer, why not just nominate someone who didn't give a shit? I think my experience was similar to a lot of Republicans. It's like we all became jaded at once.

I'm not a member of Trump's core of supporters, I'm a moderate Republican who supports the establishment, and thinks Dubya did nothing wrong. I voted for Jeb! even after he dropped out, in protest. However, nothing would make me happier than seeing Trump win. The liberals deserve it. Not just to lose, that has been coming for a while. They deserve to lose to Trump. It would be their ultimate humiliation, and it would be completely fair. I don't believe in karma, but I do believe that the world typically has a way of making things come around, and Trump is a 5,000 lb chicken coming home to roost.

I wasted my vote in 2012 on a joke write in.
If Romney wasn't a mormon from Utah and Ryan wasn't a catholic with a faggot face, I would have voted for them.