Your country

>your country
>What fantasy are you going to entertain yourself as you lie in bed waiting for sleep to take you tonight?

>Canada
>I'm feeling the medieval war prisoner slave-boy one tonight

>Mexico
>the distant fantasy of sleeping a full 8 hours

Mexico
A CHI bf

Canada
Innocent AI but in synthetic body gf and showing her all the pleasures and joys of life.

l-lewd

last night i fantasized about getting a bf

>Mexico
>Getting to meet again my Korean friend in Korea, and we cuddle and kiss

Canada

Probably the usual: dream of Elysian Fields and go from there.

Last night I dreamed I was a hunter in a cattlepunk setting.

>Mexico
>The totality of existence suddenly disappearing into nothingness once and for all

getting raped by a pack of niggers

To make fun of my bf about his little knowing of some minor things like subtleties of ancient Egyptian agriculture, or his unawareness of the origins of Borges' Dream of Coleridge... Before he throws me down on bed, bite my neck, terns me over, shove his waving stone hard dick into my wet pussy and fuck me like a racehorse. Well, that's how our sex looks like.

But usually we just talk and then go to bed, one of us hugs the other

that's pretty lewd, user

I was gonna say "that's gay". This is NOT boypussy right?

>and fuck me like a racehorse
why would somebody fuck a racehorse

>I create the next despacito
unironically think about this every day
Daddy Yankee probably did the same at some point in his life

Probably the breaking in the newly bought feminized chastity fuck slave from the femdom training/reeducation facility

Oh I forgot to mention that I'm a girl... That's like the main part of the dreaming '-_-

You dream that you're a girl?

Because you can ride it all night long.

>300 years ago slavery was common in New Zealand
>sailors would keep qt Maori's in the lower deck
>I'll bang some qts while waiting the ship to dock on a nearby port

W-what's the matter? Huh?

I think I will go for the one where I end up on an abandoned alien fleet in a freak wormhole accident and I clone superhuman versions of myself to return to earth with the alien tech to uplift and help those who I feel deserve it and destroy those who threaten them and myself and have my clones create an island nation of their own, living happy and fullfilling lives on the new Earth.

wow they were right
swedes do have a superiority complex

NZ
getting my ass pounded by a futa

USA

What if I went through shooting some politician I don't like with a bow and arrow. I could easily just go ape shit and massacre them without even getting guns dragged into it. But that would also come in conflict with my vows to God. Nah, that politician isn't people so it doesn't count.

Also buyers and non-buyers remorse and what not.

Hmmm

Malta
Being a functional human being.

I have no dreams. They're already shattered when I was 16.

i think of hijabis gorging themselves on hamburgers, but in space

I wanna stick a fleshlight in that couch and fuck it

BLACKD

want that fantasy to become a reality wh*Te boi?

Flag
Everyone gets nuked and than America will truly be number one

>finland
>transporting the entire current finish military, reserve and special reserve back in time to summer 1939 and proceeding to conquer eastern karelia and forming a buffer state

I usually drink untill I can't focus on anything specific before sleeping.

bit gay m8

>flag
>planning out the plotlines of series I'll never get to make
right now I want to do a series about bounty hunters in a '70s inspired low fantasy, I feel like it's something that hasn't been done before.

>I'm immune to being killed but a very cute assassin girl is trying her best to kill me, becoming more and more obsessed with each failure

Serbia
Fighting in a fascist vs communist civil war

flag
what if... situations
tonights what if is, "what if i did better at school, and better at being a son?"

Trying to not think about all the cringy shit I did growing up.

Flying a spacejet, maybe fighting someone on Mars, like in that one dream I had when I was a kid. Then flying said jet through a futuristic city, while italo-space-disco plays on the radio.
This doesn't help me fall asleep, so I usually try not to think about nything.

This

conquering the world with my magical phallus

Unironically just spat out a bit of coffee

Nude girls doing astral engineering

What's cattlepunk?

I had a dream where I was a bar tender in 2092 Cyberpunk Seattle. The bar I worked at was a little hole in the wall in the bottom echelon in a layered city. It was really really comfy because it was always raining, and since the buildings are so tall they block out the sun making it dark in the lower echelon. Neon lights everywhere and flying cars. Tons of skybridges connecting buildings.

thats gay

I like to think about the girl I love coming back to my life.

Almost always related to nature. Being a survivalist or adventures as a tramp

That bunda

Good fantasy. I used to fantasize about being immortal and just slowly hiking through and seeing everything the world has to see

Such degeneracy will NOT be tolerated ivan!

flag
Unironically just isekai fantasies

Being an overpowered main character in an isekai manga

>your country
flag
>What fantasy are you going to entertain yourself as you lie in bed waiting for sleep to take you tonight?
War or some kind of apocalypse breaks out so I kidnap girl I have unrequired love for, offer her parents to tag along if they want, but they can't stop me, bring them to my bunker and live there for years with like few people I care about and some relatives, and her relatives just because I think it should be fair and I really want it good for her. Through the years she slowly starts to see my good sides as I maintain our shelter and solve the problems since I'm like the only one knowing how everything works here so everyone are kind of dependant but I'm still teaching people the roles so we could maintain it together, have access to firearms so I act like some good judge and maintain peace within walls, how I deal with intruders and wasteland dwellers ensuring bunker safety first, so it's either safe trading with them or shooting them on the spot the moment they pose a threat, changes her mind, she returns the feelings and we make our own family there.

I think a lot about different scenarios like being the last human alive as an example. Yesterday I thought about being the first human being born blonde and how I would have been treated because of this.

Always wanted to know what a vaginal orgasm would feel like.

I dream of becoming Miriam Leone's spoiled toyboy/sex slave

can't blame you

Hmm