Women comedians are usually funnier than men. Just look at the beautiful Leslie Jones and Amy Scchumer...

Women comedians are usually funnier than men. Just look at the beautiful Leslie Jones and Amy Scchumer. How can men compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Oh man I would love to fug amy schumer or get fugged.
She's hot tho'

never head a truer statement

the only way this fat ape is getting in my chimney is as smoke

2/10, didn't laugh.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?

Something about Santa? wtf?

I don't get it.

So true

Thats one harambe/10

Obligatory Christopher hitchens video.

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ

she saying she wants to put a finger in my butt? I'd be okay with that if she were attractive, butt stuff feels good desu

She inadvertently admitted that if you put women in positions of power that they will genocide people just like the Nazis did to the Jews

>inb4 the Holocaust didn't happen, that's not the point.

JUST ICE FOR HARAMBE

Seriously, what does this mean?

How can you be so shit at jokes that no one even knows what it's referring to? Also, her standup is horrible. When the whole gorilla thing started, I almost felt bad for her, because she didn't claim racism (immediately, she did later after the Milo stuff), and didn't act like a victim. Then I watched about 30 seconds of her standup and decided that she's subhuman.

So I guess she's just bad at everything.

That if you fuck them, they will fuck you back in the ass.

she honestly looks like a dog

Leslie Jones is in favour of burning black women in furnaces, confirmed

RIP in peace harambe.

Is this a Jew joke?

It makes more sense in its original language: "MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGAMUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGAMUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGAMUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA".

There was a news article recently where a woman tried to break into her ex-boyfriends house via the chimney and got stuck, so they had to break the chimney to get her out

probably referencing that, although even then the joke is still fucking insipid

I AM SCATMAN

Uhhh, maybe she's saying that if we have sex with women we shouldn't whine when they figuratively fuck us up in the ass (the chimney being the ass)?
Even though, how's it a joke?

Exactly, because i will burn you alive if you try to take me with you

Amy Schumer is the biggest joke stealing bitch on this planet!

SURPRISE ANAL SEX!
Can people put there energy into breaking this thing down, lets get some different perspectives on this formula

> Please believe
- Ebonics, haha it's a negro
> men
- she going there, this is social criticism
> If you end up in our pants
- absurdity, given the speaker, grotesque imagery
> Don't be surprised
- its like when someone falls over, unexpected, funny
> If we end up in your
- oh this is the beef now, you gon get it
> Chimney
- funny word, Kind of like banana. non-sequitur. Also a grotesque euphemism.

all the elements are there, its Saturday Night live!

Don't be surprised if we end up picking your cotton.

Kek

If you put on a pair of woman's pants, all women everywhere will go down your chimney and leave presents for you.

>all women are rapists

My ex thought it was a turn on to try fingering my ass. Tumblr whores I swear.

What does that mean?

Well...did I mention I'm a furfag?
>tfw you will never have a sexy time with that qt golden retriever looking chick.

It's not enough that they had to push a black or a woman, but they had to find the fucking ugliest sheboon they could find didn't they?

Mitt Chimney will become your next president, pants down.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

A chimney is an ass? I at first thought she meant sticking stuff in there penis.

She's Santa?

that shes mentally retarded

What did she mean by this?

If you fuck a desperate black woman she'll become a crazy stalker and try to break into your house while you're sleeping through your chimney.

It's not like it hasn't happened before.

Hollywood liberals are sympathetic to gorillalady after her failed movie. I've been seeing her on more commercials and shows.

same. She also had the audacity to argue with me when I asked her to be careful with her teeth during a blowjob, said that she never uses teeth. It's my dick, you cunt I can feel pretty much everything that touches it.