Wikileaks Lawyer John Jones just "suicided"

She cant keep getting away with it

eutimes.net/2016/08/wikileaks-julian-assanges-lawyer-mysteriously-suicided-thrown-in-front-of-train/

Other urls found in this thread:

eutimes.net/2016/08/wikileaks-julian-assanges-lawyer-mysteriously-suicided-thrown-in-front-of-train/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_v1CfLQlac
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
hamhigh.co.uk/news/renowned_lawyer_who_represented_julian_assange_died_after_being_struck_by_train_in_west_hampstead_1_4507283
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-05/lead-attorney-anti-clinton-dnc-fraud-case-mysteriously-found-dead
cosmoso.net/exclusive-interview-with-election-fraud-lawyer-cliff-arnebeck/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn how many more does she have to kill There have been two others that I know of just this week.

I hope he gets a respawn penalty

Mysterious how everyone with evidence against Hillary ends up committing suicide.

What is Hillary hiding?

Bump

>eutimes.net/2016/08/wikileaks-julian-assanges-lawyer-mysteriously-suicided-thrown-in-front-of-train/
Worthless without a proper source

highly suspicious

>eutimes.net

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_v1CfLQlac

Probably a lot of skeletons. Assange's leaks are probably just scratching the surface.

>House of Cards

she can't keep getting away with it

US politics is real life House of Cards.

shame how so many people end up suiciding by shooting themselves in the back of the neck :/

House of cards is the PG version compared to the R rated version that is real life.

Nice, she is doing even better than Putin.

So how does this all end? A Trump election landslide?

Next one is candlestick in the billiards.

digits confirm

Nothing.

She is the most qualified for the office of president and that is all you need to know. Now be a good citizen and vote for her on election day!

>In front of train
Why do I think of house of cards when I hear that..

nuclear apocalypse

>John Jones
>Jim Jones

Cant help but feel there is a connection

I know, it's a real epidemic we see these days :(

Funny enough, they were all opposed to Clinton. I guess it's just a pure coincidence.

SHILLS STOP SLIDING THIS

We cant let this slide.

>x86216991

The record has been corrected....

jesus christ. thats like 10 people in the last few months

Jones is a very common last name

>Supports a killer
Good to know, she will fall for her actions.

And rising, she cant keep getting away with it, also nice dubs

Well well then. Well well.

ch-checked

*trips

[you must wait INFINITY seconds to respawn]

This is just going to piss off all the black hatters and they'll drop the rothschild family addresses and locations.

Nice.

Important: Can those of you who are aware of these sorts of killings please post articles about them? I want to know who is being killed, and how they relate to the WikiLeaks scandals so we can piece together a clearer motive.

For one, I know about Seth Rich, who was a DNC staffer and was shot in the back in Washington, D.C.
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084

How can Hillary keep shoving still-warm bodies in her closet one after another like this and nobody in law enforcement goes after the Clintons for it?

oh wait, because Loretta Lynch is a family friend and the FBI guy was bought by giving him a nice high-paying prestige job in banking once she's in...

no one said this was suicide, and hillary generally likes human rights lawyers, why would this be her? kind of ridiculous as usual
hamhigh.co.uk/news/renowned_lawyer_who_represented_julian_assange_died_after_being_struck_by_train_in_west_hampstead_1_4507283

Over this past year or overall? Because overall would take a while.

Imagine how many people she could kill as president.

>why would this be her?
Because, you CTR shill, she's trying to kill Assange so he doesn't release more dirt on her. She's been after him since she was Secretary of State.

Alot, next death by her is by heart attack gun trust me.

interesting fist the guy climbing around the embassy and now this.

could it be that this poor guy was supposed to publish "the deadswitch" (the password to the WL- datadumb??)

Didn't this happen about 5 months ago?

>CTR
Go to hell shill.

This year, preferably this month. People forget very quickly.

No this is now.

John Ashe who was set to testify against Hillary somehow crushed his throat while weight lifting.

>heart attack
>not two gunshots in the back of the head with both arms tied behind back suicide
step it up, senpai

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-05/lead-attorney-anti-clinton-dnc-fraud-case-mysteriously-found-dead

next one is hillary herself. digits confirm

Seth Rich
Shawn Lucas
John Ashe

you're next you albino fuck

reminder

It says in the aritcle he commited suicide in April. Did you even read the article

she cant keep getting away with this

retarded normalfags that watch john oliver go hehe and ignore the burning around them

"Suicide"

Oh, Kek. You so crazy.

When will breitfag and stormfags be removed from the satirical animu board...

When leaf try hards are banned

He should have been more careful. Around that train.

he died of "suicide" in april. do you even read anything anymore? google it you nimrods.

We should really compile sources for all of these. The list would be a lot more impressive and persuasive if it had documentation to go with it.

if this is true then assange is already dead.

the tweet from august 12th was the dead mans switch and any recent tweets arent really from him.

>killary is literally murdering people again
>not a single fuck is given since everyone and their cat already knows the FBI is literally in her pocket.

Guess what happens when you are no longer needed?

nah assange lives cause hes managed to survive the entire us government going after him for years now, hes just stuck in a shitty little building highly protected, the thing is anyone going in and out of that building is targetable tho.

source?

nope hes dead.

it was only until now that he became the largest target he has ever been.

>fled after being caught

nah i'll still believe there are heroes left in man until he either stops posting completely or theres a complete shift in tone.

Looks like The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness Movie about Hayao Miyazaki.

this is not related to Hillary in any way. She is the next leader of the free world and will be the best president in US history.
#imwithher

Remember to Pokémon go to the polls

Most of them aren't related to wikileaks, they're just generally Clintons enemies. This is just from this year, going back any further would (and did) fill several books:

>Beverly Campell: Feb. 2016
Colleague alleges she dated a CIA operative who told her things she wasn't allowed to know: cosmoso.net/exclusive-interview-with-election-fraud-lawyer-cliff-arnebeck/
>Berta Caceres: March 3rd, 2016
Hounduran Environmental activist (Wiki also says she's a "indigenous leader of her people" but I can't find what that means), claimed Clinton was backing the Hounduran coup
>John Jones: April 19th, 2016
This thread
>John Ashe: June 21st, 2016
U.N. General Assembly President, due to testify in a billion dollar corruption case against Ng Lap Seng who was also a major Clinton donor
>Seth Rich: July 8th, 2016
DNC wikileaks source
>Mark Weiner: July 26th, 2016
Unclear. Bill gave the eulogy "forever young, forever exuberant ... always just a little too much."
>Victor Thorn: August 1st, 2016
Journalist who wrote 3 books about the clintons: Hillary (And Bill) The Murder Volume / The Drugs Volume / The Sex Volume
>Shawn Lucas: August 2nd or 3rd, 2016
Lawyer investigating the voter fraud at the DNC

((Citation needed))

Someone called this out not long ago.

Holy shit.

it's really like I'm watching house of cards

So what are the odds he actually did kill himself but did it only to make HIllary look even more fishy

user truth is oftentimes stranger then fiction, life is fucking horrifying.

What is bottom?

you do know that ded girl was actually muslim tho

What hasn't she got under the rug of the Clinton Foundation. I mean seriously I was a former employee of the foundation, but after being there for too long, you start feeling shivers down your back, and after a while I had enough of the constant paranoia, so I left.

I quit my job telling them my mother was sick here in Ireland and holding the job wasn't worth leaving my mother alone. They bought it and I haven't heard from them since.

I guess this means that I'm off the record, so there's no harm in telling some juicy gossip here?
Like this one time I was told to go into Hillary's office to give her the recent news on how she was doing in the polls, but when I got to the door I heard some squishy noises, something like you'd hear from walking across a bog. I found this odd and when I gone to knock on the door of the office, the door creaked open, but only enough so a hand could come out to signal me to give in the message. After that there was some stuff about Bill, and a old man and- HILLARY IS IN PERFECT HEALTH. I'M SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHTS REST AND VOTE FOR HILLARY THIS COMING ELECTION. I WILL RETURN TO WORK TOMORROW MORNING BECAUSE WORKING FOR HILLARY CLINTON MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M DOING GODS WORK. GOOD NIGHT

Here us a picture of the alleged hitman.

>Man, it sucks that Clinton keeps getting away with blatantly murdering people, but what can I do about it?
>I know, I'll orphan my kids and muddy the waters in the other cases, that'll help

Step up your game, Texas

A dead child from the Nice attacks

Ah.

>eutimes.net/2016/08/wikileaks-julian-assanges-lawyer-mysteriously-suicided-thrown-in-front-of-train/

Renowned lawyer John Jones who represented Julian Assange of Wikileaks died after being struck by train in West Hampstead.
Police say they are not treating the death as suspicious.

Julian Assange’s personal lawyer was mysteriously killed by a train. Here we go again. Here’s another Hillary Clinton body count.
Married father of two children, John Jones, 48, was suicided in April, for defending Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. Unfortunately
we only got a hold of the news recently. There was a complete media blackout and total lack of interest from the media on this story,
even from the few who did reported on it.

No one did any kind of investigative journalism at all and no one asked themselves what was a millionaire lawyer doing on the train tracks.
Picking mushrooms?

This actually happened in April, according to this, and several other articles I've read about.

he can't keep getting away with this

basically caught meaning he was spotted, not apprehended

someone is posting for him.

its not even hard to replicate his style either.

>April
He an hero'd in April... And that source is obviously bias.

nice bait fagget