Tfw born in europe

>tfw born in europe

>tfw born in the best place outside western europe

germany total shithole country

lmaoooo muh immigrants right you fucking mong

among many things yes

>TFW born in burgerland

I'm already living in a multicultural distopia while you all are still discussing migratory issues.

Then why are you in Argentina?

how is brazil multicultural, you might be most mixed country in the world but you share same culture

You would be impressed by how apart south brazilians are from even their neighbours southeast brazilians.

fuck off

>tfw born in p*Ondia

>tfw born in Russia
Could have been much worse

How the fuck is that even good

>TFW born in Nipple mountains

>TFW BORN IN pOORU

Why do you hate it desu?

Its'a shithole desu

>tfw born an in away from burgerland
so close yet so far

>tfw born to a wealthy family in wealthy country

>tfw born in brazil
it's shit but im happy so..

>tfw born in the biggest joke of a """country""" in the west

>born here

Lmao @ the rest of you

as a little kid i thought this flag was an american beverage company that produced ginger ale which i liked. in retrospect i was no more than those westerners who mistake s.korean flag for pepsi

enjoy the bullets

Im actually happy I was born in Canada and on the coast of the pacific ocean no less. I couldve had a great childhood.

>tfw born as chinese in japan and holding onto chinese passport

Question to Slavs: if you hate our """cucked"" country so much, would you mind telling all your young ambitious people to stop working or studying here?

Join the Nippon master race brother.

>
being born in Canada is a fuggin god tier start m8, I'd say top 10

Not when grandparents are still there and japan makes 永住者 so good
The only right I don't get (theoretically) is voting rights and be involved in government stuff

And I don't really want to mess with government, abe isn't that great like how netouyo claim but he isn't as bad as how Koreans and chinese claim, he's just average edgy politician and not liberal at all when they say they're liberal Democratic party

He's a just spoiled brat from a wealthy & prestigious family.
Yeah, you don't need a right to vote in Japan because LDP wins anyway whether you vote or not.

desu all the ambitious young slavs I've met in STEM programs over here have no intention of staying forever, they just want to get their degrees and a couple years of work experience in a western country because all the high level positions back home are easily impressed by anyone with a degree from the USA and experience at an American company

Isnt he part of the powerful imperialist organization Nippon Kaigi?

until they settle mohamet and makumba to live in your house

we don't actually do that as a whole, that is nigger tier
it's just banter

There's a Ukrainian girl in my CS class who says that Ukrainian schools are basically impossible to pass as a girl unless you suck off your male professors and bribe the female ones, so nobody in her country treats Ukrainian degrees with much respect. So I don't really blame them.

>tfw not born in europe

bles go bak

>Ukrainian
lmao hohols live in a post commuist warstate where they have to escape from as refugees, they don't represent all slavs in the slightest

This.

Yeah, that was a dumb generalization for me to make. There's also a Polish guy I had a class with who held a similar belief (though it was more like he thought he was too good for local school I think). The majority of the STEM program at my local uni is foreigners actually, I'm one of the few locals.

Are you from Costa Rica then?

That's pretty cool, do you feel uncomfortable as one of the few locals or do you not mind?

>even paying attention to slavs

pay attention to me I'm slav

I don't really mind, most of them are very happy to be here and seem to get more upset when people make fun of America than most Americans do (even though it seems many of them want to return home for what I presume would be cultural reasons). Most of them are Indians and Peruvians; the Indians are a bit awkward but are very nice, and the Peruvians are very jovial people. The slavs keep to themselves for the most part and don't communicate more than necessary during projects, but I've never had a problem with them slacking.

your country would be flooded by migrants too if it weren't a total shithole

>tfw born

>Ukrainian schools are basically impossible to pass as a girl unless you suck off your male professors and bribe the female ones
Sounds like bullshit, but I'm not a girl from Ukraine to confirm it.

>tfw born in europe
>but make much money here

I live in the European Union but not in the Europe continent.

Guiana?

Oh god thanks no.
Réunion.

Sometimes I wonder how it would be in the colonies.

I love Peru!

i wish it was as exciting here as the sensationalist media would have people believe

maybe it's because i don't live in a major city but life in general is kinda boring

same

What is Europe?

El ArgentiANO senores jajajajjajajajaj

>tfw born in wrong-Europe

>Europe
No such thing

i come in peace brother

>tfw born in an oven temperature country