kys

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

me on the right

i.imgur.com/Ekwo43C.gif

I'm so fucking hungry

eat my benis

and Fuck DRUMPF

OMG my friend finally left the house

He said he'd stay for 2 weeks, tops, at my apartment, and he ended up staying 2 fucking months

Finally he's GONE and I can clean up and sanitize the apartment

Its getting hot here. I hate summers, even though I never feel it cuz I don't go outside ever.

>letting deadbeats stay in your house, ever

Anybody else here 26+. I feel old.

Me too. I always get sweaty.

Can i stay there for 2 weeks top there now?

I don't sweat ever. I used to bleed out of nose when I was kid in summers, since then I don't outside in sun ever.

;_; he says he wants to come back mid March, for 3 days, maybe a week, maybe longer

I can't do it ..... I hope he forgets about that.. ...

I ..,. well.... uhhhhh maybe I'll..... I can't think of excuses on the spot

yea
sometimes I think about all the opportunities that I've skipped out on

I'm 30

25 here ;_;
was he actually a nuisance in anyway? put your foot down and tell him to fuck off (will be harder though since you already set up the precedent that you can be walked all over on)

What a coincidence me too. There was a time when I used to bleed every month.

why the fuck do people on ebay think they can get away with selling 200 dollar shit for 500 dollars? not to mention is fucked used

Lcok yiur house and go to some relative's
Or at least tell him you are doing that

25 but not old. Although seeing 2000 borns as adults feels unrealistic

It gave me some good memories at least. In the village, my school teachers used to love me so much. She should to take care of me every time I bled, took me in her lap and generally cared for me. My aunt living in the village says teacher still asks about me and told her to send her my picture. I was cute as a kid and was loved when I was little.

He did pay me $1000 after 2 months

But he also played the radio real loud all day, and used my monitor and keyboard because he didn't like his laptop monitor, and leave crumbs everywhere

How is that excuse any good?

> Oh user you are living at your relative's house? That's great! Now I can live at your apartment without bothering you :)

Have you tried amphetamine paste?
Did you like it?

>amphetamine paste

Does he have duplicate keys? Then straight up tell him you don't like it

I've always being ugly and the times I bled in school were awful, I didn't have any tissues whenever it happened so I had to borrow some from someone else and I never knew if I had cleaned all the blood off my face.

Also, once I covered my face in blood, took some pics, printed them out and took them to school. BIG MISTAKE.

> Does he have duplicate keys?

Yes I made him separate keys so he could go in and out without me being

Paj I'm such a doormat ;___;

*without me being there

wew why would you do that. Did they investigate you, call your parents etc? Blood is a huge turn off to people.

No. Class mean girl took one from me and showed it to people. They just looked at me like "wtf wrong with this guy?". I felt pretty embarrassed/upset.

No teacher saw them, thankfully.

>She should to take care of me every time I bled, took me in her lap and generally cared for me.
how old were you?

change your locks retard

Girls are always mean. One girl used to touch my bag push me in bus every day when I used to go from back of the bus to front to drop to home, and her friends would laugh. It gave me so much trauma as kid.

But you should not do that, taking pictures of blood is not good but we are all retarded as kids so its ok.

I was in village from 0 to 9 years of age and my memories of bleeding and being loved and cared are from when I was much little but don't know age.

>Girls are always mean.
I wouldn't say so. My only friends were always girls, some of them were bad company, though, kek. Sometimes we would just spend the whole period making jokes and laughing and didn't do anything.

Some girls did bullied me, though, I felt really bad ;-;
>taking pictures of blood is not good
Desu, I love the color of blood, whenever my nose bled I liked looking at the tissues cause of the color, it's so bright and deep.

My small town feels impossible to escape. I'm white with fairly affluent parents, but they don't want to give me any money for college. So I can't afford to go anywhere out of state even though I was a high honors student in my high school (admittedly, I live in a small rural town full of white trash). I am also struggling to find employment so that I can try and get some relevant experience and skills to move elsewhere, but because my region is dying rapidly, there is no real work available. The last job I got was moving boxes at a local warehouse for minimum wage during the Holiday season, and it was a very competitive position. I feel like my only chances of getting out are to learn some sort of trade or becoming a code monkey at this point.

Thanks for reading my blog

It was a nice blog

Based Khamenei

The paste form is typically sold instead of the powder, this is normal amphetamine not methamphetamine.
The manufacturing process usually leaves the purity from 60-75% and the wetness is a result of the leftover acetone (I think).

There was one girl who I used to sit with when I moved to new school and she would talk to me like I was stupid or a little kid and helped me with everything.

In the bus the girls used to play and talk and I was quit kid who sat at the back corner.
I still liked schools, my college time was very bad however.

I like the color as well but the weird smell and taste makes me feel weird.

What's the population of your small town? May be your parents love you and don't want you to leave them for city.

pissed in the sink again, I think I have a problem lads

haha alright fine
*bends over and spreads ass*
go ahead :)

It's how men were intended to piss.

Is this position of preference while peeing in sink user?

The first day of secondary school, a girl (who was the one that later showed around my pics) went to my chair and bullied me in front of everyone, she took out my tie and just started asking why I was like this, like that... (yes, i was already the autist on the first day of school). it was horrible.

Then one time, I went to this group of girls to tell them where this other girl they were looking for was and the head bitch just went off on me and started yelling at me in front of all of her friends and telling me to fuck off ;-;

That is why I don't trust females now except my mom.

I was also bullied by boys but at least I was able to stand up to them. (I once fought with two big buys who were bullying me physically). With girls it was not possible to do anything.

>Then one time, I went to this group of girls to tell them where this other girl they were looking for was and the head bitch just went off on me and started yelling at me in front of all of her friends and telling me to fuck off
reminds me when I used to work in a nig nog store. old nig nog woman (maybe she was just 20 but just aged poorly idk) was standing at register (i'm cashier) and some mexican dude who barely speaks english walks into the store and stands about 5 feet behind her to ask me where the nearby swap meet is. when she hears him speak, she gets startled and turns around and screams something like WHAT THE FUCK IS UP?! WHY YOU STAND BEHIND ME FO. poor guy barely understands english, let alone nig speak. she says YOU STOOD BEHIND ME. NOW IM ASKING YOU WHAT THE FUCK IS UP. he jetted out of there without getting an answer to his question. glad I got fired from that joint

what is dry yachting?

based

I just stand and pee, the designers of your hut/shed didnt think that patricians would live there and require a multi-use sink. I guess they were right.

nice digits

dead general

my stepbrother just left my house, after like 5 months, not paying me
i didn't care until he tried to scam me into believing he paid, i was like "you can't be this stupid"
then he made an ass of himself at a party and we fought and he moved to florida
florida's gonna kill him, i think

I open up my wallet
And it's full of /cum/

Just heard a giant explosion hold me /cum I don’t wanna be nuked

RIP in piece

Morning /cum/

What do passing season means?

morning bud

you're getting closer to death

>Only friend is ignoring me again

I do that to my friends lol

its fucking COLD

you wanted snow dicklick. It comes with cold

but theres no snow

At least you don't have to make up an excuse for not letting him live in your apartment again

im back from work you guys

why do niggers love kissing and hugging so much during sex

*vapes*

Rate this room

Wah!
pomf =3
What are we doing on the bed?

14/88

kys nazi scum.

>This room

>Rei figurine

Partying is for losers.