WW3

So since Germany, the US and majority of their western allies are open about their desire to go to war with Russia and are not even hiding that they are actively getting ready for it, when do you think the WW3 start exactly?
I do realise that Russia stands no chance against NATO but there will be lots and lots of casualties on NATO side too. Do you think it would be a fair price for chance to wipe Russia off the face of the Earth?

rt.com/news/419878-welt-eastern-front-outrage/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable#Offensive_operations
n-tv.de/wirtschaft/Russland-Sanktionen-schaden-EU-Wirtschaft-article20186182.html
handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/mittelstand/russland-sanktionen-wir-schaden-uns-zunehmend-selbst/10698296.html
welt.de/newsticker/dpa_nt/afxline/topthemen/article167044137/EU-droht-den-USA-wegen-neuer-Russland-Sanktionen.html
rt.com/news/420008-us-training-europe-nukes/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/21/air-conditioning-military-cost-nasa_n_881828.html
rt.com/n
defense-aerospace.com/article-view/release/191092/less-than-one_third-of-germany’s-major-weapons-are-action_ready:-mod.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_Palomares_B-52_crash
rt.com/news/419878-welt-eastern-front-outrage/
rt.com/uk/419533-russia-war-britain-army/
sputniknews.com/columnists/201610141046334546-clown-boris-johnson-threat-russia-war/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do you think it would be a fair price for chance to wipe Russia off the face of the Earth?
yes

If the western world wanted to war Russia it would have been after WW2

Besides trump loves putin

I just want all of us to nuke each other. I am a rural retard and will survive and live the rest of my life like in the fallout universe

The eternal e*Roid never learns his lesson

This. Please start a ww3 so I can wander around the world as a refugee

if USA and Russia nuked each other at least 1 evil superpower will be destroyed, maybe even two.
and if China and India nuke each other the overpopulation problem will be pretty much solved right? i think humankind needs war to fix the population issue.
>will survive and live the rest of my life like in the fallout universe
please tell me you're underage and these words aren't coming from an adult

No more brother wars!

us has dropped 1k nukes for test, and has 4k ready to go. russia has tested 715 and has 4.3k ready to go. Launched into strategic areas and not rural, with my bunker I will survive and scour the landscape. of course you wouldn't know as spain will be nuked by morocco and given your country is the size of manhattan you won't survive to post any more brainlet wojaks. sorry bud

>If the western world wanted to war Russia it would have been after WW2
Brits had such plans and intentions though. But they pussied out of it after American troops left europe and rejected the plan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable#Offensive_operations

Which side should India support?

I wake everyday hoping ill get to choke out a sl*v so i'm all for it

>should
Whatever side is against China i guess.

>chance to wipe Russia off the face of the Earth?
well if that's how you put it...
The Carthage treatment doesn't seem like a realistic option these days though.

>being so buttblasted you try to imply anyone would nuke Spain
what would be the purpose of nuking Spain and morocco to begin with you dumbfuck? we are irrelevant, we dont have nukes and barely have army

>So since Germany, the US and majority of their western allies are open about their desire to go to war with Russia

Is this the power of russian media? We just made a deal with Nordstream 2, the only way we go to war is if Russia attacks first

Also it's kind of ironic that just a decade later the Suez crisis pretty much destroyed and humiliated Britain, its influence and power with the US and USSR both encouraging it.

Sure thing Ivan.

Missed opportunity desu

I think going to war with Russia would be a foolhardy and essentially pointless endeavor, especially as someone who doesn't share a continent with them.

My country's elite apparently have problems with Russia but I don't give a shit. I'd honestly appreciate if we could stop pretending the Cold War never ended.

who cares
they will get wrecked

because you're in nato and get nuked automatically

no, fuck off

Never. It's a gigantic pissing contest

If you want ww3 start it on some turkey - russia border or in ME.

This continent has seen too much war, fuck war.

we'll take refuge elsewhere, bro

>turkey - russia border

Literally nobody cares about russia. Most people already forgot about the crimea and I think the majority of germans are pacifistic nowdays. There's no way we would go to war with russia. it's quite the opposit, the lobbies are even pushing to stop the sanctions against your country.

>implying

>the lobbies are even pushing to stop the sanctions against your country.
how so? Did you really noticed effect of the sanctions? I personally didn't, but I live near China and we get shit load of their products. Imported German bier is still available. What I do notice is oil pricing though.

I personally haven't but some CEOs are mad iirc.
n-tv.de/wirtschaft/Russland-Sanktionen-schaden-EU-Wirtschaft-article20186182.html
handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/mittelstand/russland-sanktionen-wir-schaden-uns-zunehmend-selbst/10698296.html
welt.de/newsticker/dpa_nt/afxline/topthemen/article167044137/EU-droht-den-USA-wegen-neuer-Russland-Sanktionen.html

I don't know if google translate can do a proper job so you can read these.

Russia actually does stand a slight chance if it can bottleneck nato

Don`t worry, Russia is almost done `cos we are winning the war. It`s gonna fall apart on it`s own just soon as it always do.

Give me one good reason we should have an interest in going to war with you.
Our army is in a terrible state and there's no use in gaining your territory

>Another post-USSR breakdown is imminent

I cant wait, I will laugh my ass of when their "nation" shits itself again.

Please start WW3. I can't wait to see wh*toids die.

Looking forward to 1917: Electric Boogaloo

>I don't know if google translate can do a proper job so you can read these.
I speak German a bit and have no issues with reading German texts. Going to read it, thanks for the links.

>Besides trump loves putin
Trump is the GOP establishment puppet now.

I remember reading some American general circa 1960-e, he is openly said about the US soldier will be ring Kremlin bells sometime.

Name one NATO country that has tigers.

>that's what I tought

>>Another post-USSR breakdown is imminent
EU is falling apart, First Brexit, then Greece, can't wait to see what happens next.

Most EU nations still has a stronger and more stable economy then Russia, despite beeing 1/100 of the size.

Sure, the UK left EU, but thats about it, and it hasnt really changed much.

Only if you're the one paying. I don't know about you, but I have no desire to see my country destroyed.

mfw Nato and Russia will fight over Murmansk Port

Finland is caught in the middle and Nato is raising that "co-operation card" and looking at us funny.
Oh boy... its operation Barbarossa all over again.

>mfw didn't see op was Russia

Btw America is already LITERALLY teaching european militaries how to launch nukes on Russia.

rt.com/news/420008-us-training-europe-nukes/

>rt
>blantant autism
>The US has stored B61s in various nations since the 70s
>in case of SHTF dutch pilots may need to carry theem instead of US ones

Its exactly what the USSR did during the entire cold war, the US just didnt collapse so they never stopped.

I remember right after Trump got elected people were saying that the whole world just avoided going into WW3, and if Clinton became president she'd order to attack Russia on her very first day in the office.
And now we are as close to the WW3 as never before, not even during the Cuban crisis. At this point it's just obvious and inevitable that the conflict is about to break out. No one doubts that the West is actively preparing its military complex for it and is ready to carry out the first strike.

this

Ultimately attacking Russia on a large scale isn't worth it for anyone, they gain nothing

why are russians so fucking paranoid?
>inb4 muh nazis
you were just as guilty of brinksmanship

>you cant use term "eastern front" cause its associated with eastern front during ww2

what sort of retardation is this? it doesn't matter if there is war or not or if there is even any intent for war or not. east is east. is humanity getting more and more retarded? what next? "hey you cant call this military operation "operation" cause there were others military operations and people got hurt during those and that no no."

Nobody will make war with Russia. Russian works for 180 dollars per month, you cant get resources of Russia cheaper.

If WW 3 breaks out, what country will be your enemy?

>Germany
>go to war

Kek, with this army?
That would literally mean GO to war. (probably barefoot)

Like always. All but you, Nippon-kun :3

Whole western world and its allies in Asia, the Middle East and Europe.

Without Italy?
Deutschland-kun :3

You are surrounded by enemy lol

This time? Yes.

>Kek, with this army?
Actually you are doing good, you aren't burying money for nothing. The more a country invests in its army the more "potential enemies" will have to invest in theirs armies. That thing goes and goes. The US is the leader and they are driving this shit since WW2. Instead of sponsoring NASA and scientists they literally waste their money.

>Air Conditioning The Military Costs More Than NASA's Entire Budget
huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/21/air-conditioning-military-cost-nasa_n_881828.html

If shit hits the fan US-fags would be unable to fight for long, they will burn of the fuel on air conditioning and then die slowly.

Exactly.

>rt.com/n
have you still read this complete garbage media outlet? stop it already.
it only wastes your power and time

>i-its still better than western l-libtard media!

its as shitty and trashy as them

Germany spends huge ammounts of money on their military, that is correct, but they still hap pretty much zero capability to wage war. Most of it is eaten up by adminstration and general autism

defense-aerospace.com/article-view/release/191092/less-than-one_third-of-germany’s-major-weapons-are-action_ready:-mod.html

>Germany spends huge ammounts of money on their military, that is correct,
They aren't. Germany is constantly being pushed to spend more so they can reach sacred 2% value.

>Most of it is eaten up by adminstration and general autism
I doubt that, the issue is that German army isn't funded enough. I recon it's better to spend money for example on education, healthcare, etc than waste them on air conditioning tents, you know.

Yeah, 2% of their BNP, but their BNP is quite huge tho, larger then for example Russias.

Poland spends well above 2% of their BNP and isnt even close to the billions Germany spends. Despite this the Polish Armed Forces is larger, better equipped and better trained.

Given the ammount they spend on their military it should be way larger end better equipped.

€37billion is about 10 times more funding then the Swedish Armed forces, and yet still they are only about twice as large.

>Less than a third of German military assets are operational

Typhoon jets: 39 of 128
Tornado jets: 26 of 93
CH-53 transport helicopters: 16 of 72
NH-90 transport helicopters: 13 of 58
Tigre attack helicopters: 12 of 62
A400M transport aircraft: 3 of 15
Leopard 2 tanks: 105 of 224
Frigates: 5 of 13
Submarines: 0 out of 6

What are they going to fight with? It'll the US, France and the UK who will be doing all the heavy lifting as usual.

You are retarded as fuck.
Spain has nukes off the record. Also there are nato bases and US bases in Spain with nukes. It is, if you can google shit, one of the first places Russia would hit in Europe.

U fucking illiterate piece of moroccan.

Poland too Id assume, but thats mainly because thats where the fighting would take place

The absolute crucial thing is that Estonia must be protected.

>If shit hits the fan US-fags would be unable to fight for long, they will burn of the fuel on air conditioning and then die slowly.
We literally have strategic fuel reserves for this along with our own domestic production of oil and natural gas.

It won't happen. Most of you are just paranoid as fuck.

>you aren't burying money for nothing
While this actually is a good thing, our army is total trash for the money we spend. Swe bro is right, we actually pay quite some money for fucking nothing...

>France
Isn't their army in the same bad condition as ours? The other day there was a thread made by some French here talking about their army and that it is in a really bad state right now.

I'm not fighting Russia.

Fuck NATO.

>Do you want war with Russia?
Yes :) please

Not to mention that if you want to hit anyone you'd need to buy rifles from us.

>spain
>Having nukes
yeah, deep in the mediterranean maybe LOL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_Palomares_B-52_crash

I don't want a war. All these cucks posting: "yes pls I want my fallout universe!", "we need a war, it's been a long time coming" etc. are fucking delusional and stupid.

If you want to go to war so bad, join t he military and go kill some people instead.

t. Vladislav Vitorez

The military is probably the people who least wants war, as that means they have to get up, do shit and perhaps get killed.

If someone wants war, go to Syria or Ukraine and join whatever side you support

Only Churchill wanted to do it you dumb Vatnik, the British Army told him they were sick of fighting and he should stick it up his arse

>Germany, the US and majority of their western allies are open about their desire to go to war with Russia and are not even hiding that they are actively getting ready for it
[citation needed]

>rt.com/news/419878-welt-eastern-front-outrage/
Quotes from random facebook fags and twitter dickheads?
Fucking seriously, that's akin to reading youtube comments and trying to keep your sanity, they're literally the dumbest fucking cunts on earth.

Both the west and east are activly preparing for a conflict, if one should happen. Not doing so would be fucking retarded so I dont know what VatnikToday is trying to say with that statement.

Even if the population dropped, your fucking South American bastard kids would just keep increasing the numbers to intolerable levels

rt.com/uk/419533-russia-war-britain-army/

>to intolerable levels
that would take a few centuries, compared with india and china wich are a real overpopulation problem.

>giving rt as a source unironically
Give me some real sources, not propgadnda websites, Baklushin.

Whatever forces we lose will be a small price to pay for the destruction of Den Evige Russe.

Your foreign secretary and by extension whole government openly say they are ready to attack Russia and are willing to do so.

sputniknews.com/columnists/201610141046334546-clown-boris-johnson-threat-russia-war/

Ahh yes, another war would be fantastic for white population levels, eh? Especially when its the fit young men who are sent off to die in the first wave. :---^)

Ah yes, great now the Neo-Marxists have convincend themselves in all this crap they keep circlejerking abiut muh Russia haxxing the votes with fäik news and are ready to waste some German lives on it even though they hate literally everything about Germany

Fuck this country, seriously

>more propaganda sites
I'm not anti-Russian, but I want some decent sources. Not from Russian or American propaganda websites.

Kek. Everyone loves our guns. (away from von der Leyen that probably needs a big weapon deal to save her well payed job in the arms industry after her political career...)

That's just clickbait.

It's sad but nobody nowadays has the assets to go to a full scale war.
Sadly we have to allow you to live.

Bruh, you got wrecked in the last 2 wars against Russia.

>britbong education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk