Hey Ronnie. What are you looking at?

Hey Ronnie. What are you looking at?

>At your nonexistent tits, imaginary girl

Definitely not your tits.

Your tits

You have chocolate on the inside of your bellybutton
How it got there, I don't know, but I now feel more confident in our friendship as I find another thing we have in common

more

I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO MARATHON LUCKY STAR FROM BEGINNING TO END.

I EVEN ASKED YOU SEVENTEEN TIMES EARLIER IF YOU WERE INTERESTED IN DOING SO.

Sorry.

...I'm Sorry.

>tfw i have the opposite problem

which is?

How does that work

being dense to the point that i could be a harem mc

But then you wouldnt realize it

I realized it only after they told me they liked me back then and how i didnt seem to respond to them even though they wanted to connect with me even more
this happened with 9 of my friends
3 of my cousins

So now that you know you are a vajayjay magnet you should get plenty right

>tfw you haven't gotten a crush on anyone for 15 years.
>I know girls who logically I think would be a good match for me and they might even like me, but I just can't feel anything emotionally for them.

not with social-emotional agnosia i cant, whats the point of being a vajayjay magnet when you cant differentiate a girl who wants to snu snu you and a your dog who wants to walk to a potted plant

Only teenagers get crushes

same here except i asked her out jokingly and she said yes and told me she was waiting since the 5th grade long story short got the childhood next door neighbor end which is truly the best girl

You should get a t-shirt made that informs the girls you're autistic and for them to be very clear in expressing their thoughts

>end

You still have a loooong way to go

Anyways 3DPD

>imaginary girl
No, you got it all wrong.

paid the loan to the house, school and car got a secure job at a booming sector of the economy and she's 7 months pregnant with our daughter Im basically living the dream
what could possibly go wrong user

Holy shit, her nuggets look undercooked

>famous last words
don't jinx it

Finding out after 6 years of relationship that she's cheating on you despite promising to be honest with each other since her daugther now see's you as her father, that they became boyfriends one day after celebrating your aniversary and telling you that they really love you and want to fix things only for her to keep talking and sending pics to her lover 2 days later? yes, every day is living agony and suffering and don't know if I will trust someone ever again