Do you ever feel uncomfortable talking to 3rd worlders on Sup Forums...

Do you ever feel uncomfortable talking to 3rd worlders on Sup Forums? Some Serb said he only made $4000 every six months and it made me feel weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki30.com/wa?s=List_of_countries_by_future_Human_Development_Index_projections_of_the_United_Nations
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
gapminder.org/dollar-street/
nairaland.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

talking to third worlders is the whole reason im here

Hello

Are you ok?

fuck off spic don't reply to me

Third world countries usually have a huge underground economy that isn't reflected in stats, so we shouldn't take it at face value.

That's just normal awkwardness about class/income difference. Like how I was from a poor immigrant family but all my friends were upper middle.

S-ssorry for being poor

Please adopt

You seem to be under the impression that all "third world" countries are subhuman shitholes like Somalia or related African countries.
There is a difference between absolute hellholes like such places and countries in development like Brazil, Mexico, Chile etc.

I'm american born and raised and I live on 80 dollars a month.

Please adopt. I can be ur sexual slave.

Chile is 40years ahead of México or brazil tho

>Some Serb said he only made $4000 every six months and it made me feel weird.
That Serb probably has more spending power than you do.

40 years might be too much of a stretch
wiki30.com/wa?s=List_of_countries_by_future_Human_Development_Index_projections_of_the_United_Nations

>the US keeps going down
>Japan and Spain rises

Not to mention the language barrier keeps the actual poor fucks out, unlike native English speaking countries, where anyone with a $50 phone can shitpost. Unless you live in Northern Europe, English language fluency is an indicator that the user has at least received full high school and most likely university level education, putting him in a higher social class than most of the slumdogs his country may be infamous for.
For an example of the lack of language barrier letting in any uneducated, braindead fuck with an English language background, look towards Sup Forums. It's almost entirely Americans and the sort of Americans who have no hope of learning another language.
Hell, most of them are too stupid to tie their own shoes without fatally wounding two or three people with stray gunshots. That's why they wear shoes in inside and in bed. It's safer that way.

>. That's why they wear shoes in inside and in bed
I always wondered about that

I've been to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. It's surprisingly better than I've expected. But given the choice to stay there, I'll pass.

this

That's because everything is cheap, except technology related tools.

>$4000 every six months
Well it's more than average wage in Russia*6

you have better internet connection than us tho

also can just "survive" working on these pay to click sites and have a quite good income based on buying power of money

>sweden lower than Libya in 2030
Literally third world

US hdi is actually going up, it's just that it's going up so slow that it ranks down.

$2000 per month net. grupenführer aka technical lead / team lead.

>Brazil, Mexico, Chile
Those countries are completely different though. Chile is actually quite developed already while Brazil and Mexico are Russia-tier shitholes.

This

Richer than you, Nikola!

No. It means Libya will be first world dummy.

Russia is 100 better than México or brazil

México and brazil are both failed, lawless states

He's referencing an old meme
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

Meh, Brazil, Russia and Mexico will all become top ten economies by 2050, chill weon

Wtf moldova

15/10 post

I make $600 a month here.
I still wouldnt change it for having to live in Cucknada and my cousin wanted to give me a job in his construction company there.

i think australia is top poster again, canada, you're officially out

Just posting salary means nothing

Post what you can do with it

>tfw remember some balkans poster talking about how he had to save for apges to get a really basic computer and how his fapther had to keep working despitpe injury and page.

Very moving

keep talking

I think its about the same if you make $2000 dollars in Canada

Mexico is both good because of the US and bad because of the US

This. Why can't dumb cunts understand the difference in costs, namely, living costs?

this

gapminder.org/dollar-street/

it's kind of sad, you have to watch what you say, thinking ~400 is their weekly salary is a triggering offense

>Chinese family
>more than $10.000 monthly income
>spend $3000 for food, $1000 just for clean water monthly
>4 adults and a child share an apartment in a commbieblock
Hard to believe, actually. Why can't they afford the second apartment for the family with a child? Why do they spend so much on food and water?
Nice website, anyway.

It's the upper end of China. There's brackets for every country that allows you to compare living standards by income instead of nationality.

It's a good way to show i.e. Americans that their bottom end looks pretty bad compared to the rest of the world.

Ok, thanks for the link, I'll dig into it.

The inequality exists and has existed since forever. I don't know what really can be done about it desu.

thank you for this very important post

This doesn't explain why more nigerians don't post here

good post

They have their own site, nairaland. It is one of the most popular sites in Nigeria.
nairaland.com/
A special place.

i kinda feel bad for bangladeshi

You can literally find bangladeshi everywhere in my cunt. Most commonly in construction site. Very nice people. Can easily integrate and very pious. Also a good servant for Malay masters.

I am going to post on nairaland and tell them to come to Sup Forums

Godspeed, senpai.

>She receives 18 000 Swedish Kronas ($2197) per month from the government as social assistance. The Ahmed family lives in a one-bedroom apartment, which costs 10 168 Swedish Kronas per month and was given to them by the authorities when they were homeless.
>The Ahmed family cannot save any money since most of it is spent on food and rent
Memes are true.

please don't, they will end up doing their "love scheme" and steals money from other anons by hacking

Around blacks don't relax

R ʇɥǝʎ ǝןıʇǝ 3u0nɓɥ ʇo h4ck ʇɥǝ hack3r ʞuoʍu ɐs Sup Forums?

>currently unemployed
>mentions nothing about looking for a job

>the richest Sweden family on the website
>2 adults working full time job as project managers
>each making only 10% more than Sara receives from the government
I can't blame her.

>in crisis for 10y
>still dark blue
Is this the power of first world?

>what are different cost of living and inflated prices
But yes, you're still a first world country despite having economic issues.

>nice people
Are you sure about that? Be careful they might steal your iPhone or laptops in daylight

I do. I fucking hate third-world anons.

To me, everyone is 3rd world. It's refreshing to talk to people so unabashedly selfish and evil, I'm like "So why do you think public healthcare is the worst thing ever created by man" and they're like "I WANT MORE MONEY"

the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must!

>What is purchase power parity

its hard to find empathy here, if you dont know the world is rigged by now you should lurk more

R A R E
A
R
E

Meh, I feel like everyone outside of the Nordics is a third worlder so I'm used to it

Nice proxy.

>Russian posters are in the "worst" league with Canadians
o-ok

absolutely grim

They still have to pay 25% moms (tax) on that so it's really closer to 7,000 kr per month. You don't get any pension for it either, so it's not going to last forever. You also lose out on Swedish opportunity; 7,000 kr gets you by but it's fucking chump change compared to working. If you just work for like 10 years you'll be rich.

>They still have to pay 25% moms (tax) on that so it's really closer to 7,000 kr per month
Even with 25% tax it's still 13.500 kr. She's just leeching from the government and then probably move somewhere else.

Yeah right. What pastures are greener than that of Sweden's?

For $650 per month in Serbia he can rent a flat in Belgrade near city center, buy good food and alcohol and other utilities, and still has some spare cash left forvamenities.
In Canada, you wouldn't be able to even rent some forest shack with this money.

>She's just leeching from the government
Even a few million copies of her "leeching" money are still taking far, far less money than corporations do.
This will blow your mind but poor people put their money straight back into the economy. It is the 1% who are the biggest leeches pilfering from the rest of us. They have more money collectively hidden away in elaborate tax havens than the GDP of entire countries.
It is hard to take anyone seriously to calls someone on welfare a "leech".

Leeches are a necessary part of the ecosystem too. Some insults you can just tell were invented by dumb people and parroted by dumb people.

>Even a few million copies of her "leeching" money are still taking far, far less money than corporations do
There are only 5,1 million people currently employed in Sweden, few millions like her will kill their economy.

> t. Me >>>>>>>>>>> all of (you) poster

Well come on don't pretend like Ukraine isn't third world

You are assuming that everyone living in a third world country is poor. You'd be surprised to know that a lof of us might be wealthier than you m8

this, we are just pretending to be poor

Cool, this is what I'm looking for. It's actually really difficult to see how people are actually living on $100. Kinda wish there're bigger samples.

Very cool post even though Australia is hotter than Canada.

First worlders please give me money. I've have starving wives and kids at home.

Please come to Finland. I will let you live in my mansion in exchange for sexual favors from your childrern

>Ukrainian family making 10k a month
Can't be legit.

>there are no oligarchs in Ukraine

This will be your Brexit voter for tonight.

jokes on you, im a millionaire druglord

This, also explains why anglo posters are on average the worst of them all

They actually have their own Reddit sort of thing. Some other user has already talked and it. I was lurking it yesterday. I think it is like a midway between Reddit and Quora. There are 2 million users and they seem to be much better educated/upper class than the Indians on Quora, even if ten of those Nigerians we're thick-skinned enough to post here it would be great.

You have no idea what 3rd world means do you?

>Brazil, Mexico
>Not absolute hellholes

Lmao

Now adjust that to PPP
I'm pretty sure Serbia isn't as expensive as the US

What does an ignorant first worlder like you know?
You think Mexico is the same shit as Siria or Congo Republic? Fuck off.