What's the deal with blacks, hispanics and muslims liking dragonball so much...

What's the deal with blacks, hispanics and muslims liking dragonball so much? They even compare themselves to the Sayians. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

ummah.com/forum/forum/family-lifestyle-community-culture/islamic-lifestyle-social-issues/494523-is-watching-dragon-ball-z-haram-for-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the deal with Europeans falling for the American identity politics bullshit?

It was very popular in 3rd world countries during the 90s. You never grew up watchin Dragonball?

I've asked from them, most of them said that DB was the anime that was shown during their childhoods

No my parents were cunts. I'm starting to watch it now tho

The minorities here love DB too. They even make these "vegeta was a proud albanian" pics and such. I just want to know what drives them so wild about it.

All people acknowledge race

then thats non-whites not minorities because to begin with this anime has been produced by japan and the king of action manga.

maybe db wasnt white enough but is non-whites friendly

its hard to explain but basically its just fucking cool

Their fighting spirit rubs off on others, and being able to "rage into a higher power level" never gets old.

Goku has below average intelligence, picks a fight with everyone, is an absent father and comes from an half monkey race, so they identify heavily with him.

But Vegeta and Piccolo are more popular among them

No wonder it's so hard for n*ggers to explain something

I know that Vegeta appeals to Muslims because he's dedicated, authoritarian , aggressive and cucked Yamcha. Don't know about Piccolo

No one actually like those aspects of him at all, jackass.

Piccolo is black

Because Goku is essentially Superman but fucking badass.

It was the first show a lot of us kids watched that dealt with real emotional moments, such as death. Instead of just Looney Tunes silly shit.

These drawings are so weird.

ummah.com/forum/forum/family-lifestyle-community-culture/islamic-lifestyle-social-issues/494523-is-watching-dragon-ball-z-haram-for-me

Since when Dragon ball is not popular in white countries?

How do you explain white americans making shit tons of reaction videos of Dragon Ball?

Because there is no such thing as a white american, they are all black

Dragon Ball made lot of money in Europe and Australia. How do you explain that?

Are you still falling for American meme?

>Germany
>Italy
>Abos
>Kiwis
They are BLACK.

>vegeta was a proud albanian"
top kek here it's the algerian who said that. Same phenomen solored mminority love DBZ for some reason, maybe because it's not complicated and highly combativ

STEP ASIDE FOR EL HERMANO

sangoku is TURK

The only country on that list that it made a "lot" of money from was Australia.

168,560 dollars for a UK release is tiny.

For an animation is lot of money.

mashallah

No. Race isn't a thing. The only area of science where race holds any relevance is in history and other social sciences researchers study the belief in the concept of race in the places of the world that are stupid enough to fall for it.

what the heck

Whites are implying they don't watch Dragon Ball.

So what do white kids watch? Soy boy animes and cartoons?

I talked to a black guy and he said that he liked the similarities between the Saiyans and the black community. Both were enslaved and warrior kangz. Didn't want to rub it into his face that he's identifying with literal space niggers. Idk he was weird.
Maybe that's the reason why Freeza only appeals to whites as a character.

Damn what show is this??

Whites are the vast majority of fanbase of Dragon Ball here. It's just a meme.

El Doragon Bol Zeta

blacks i know love one piece too

Dragon ball super, probably

Liking Dragon Ball is in general american thing. And it's because they're too infantile. It's the same with why they love Nintendo.

Super Saiyans are obviously Super Aryans. Aryans were the warrior race who subjugated many (non-white) tribes. And whom blacks subjugated?

>no gene is linked to intelligence

It's always been one of the most popular cartoons in europe and it still is.
Why do you associate it with spics and muslims?

It is. OP is just full of shit

>Nobody likes that Goku is a Saiyan

Samir 34 is based though

Caulifla and Kale are feminist propaganda

I want to troll and shoop people's head like this
How are you accomplishing this?

¨The art on these are really good.

I'm kinda sad with how weapons become completely irrelevant so early in the show.

i didn't make the pic. sorry.

at first I thought they are supposed to be Russians
>commieblocks
>tracksuits

>Calling south americans hispanics
>he has never seen a south american in his whole life

That's because blacks, hispanics and muslims have more testosterone than white bois therefore they tend to identify with masculine archetypes

russian bydlo wear adidas, in france lacoste

Because he is green and cool, and children like those things, i remember that as a child i always picked the token green/alien looking dude un fighting ganes, like blanka of SF.
Vegeta was my favourite because I always liked the "bad guy that becomes good" trope as a kid.

No one here actually likes an*Me
Even liking DB above the age of 15 you get bullied and beaten the shit outta you
Only some Albanians in diaspora watch an*Me because of other diaspora influence

no, it's because they're infantile brainlet apes.

>The art on these are really good.
>what is tracing

>projecting
>snow ape
lel

I want to fire my chorizo into the left one