Is this the dream Sup Forums?

What's the dream Sup Forums? How to we live a life with a beacon of life in a see a degeneracy and utter anguish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PLEASE HELP

I would if I could ;-;

You may leave Sup Forums, but Sup Forums never leave you

You can get off of drugs, you can get off of meds but never off of the redpill. That shit fucks you up for life.

I can leave whenever I want, unfortunately I still have eyes and a brain so I will never unsee or unlearn all that I know, I can close my eyes but I will always see

When you realised all the lies of this world how did you feel?

Obviously not him but
Like I put on Nightmare Vision goggles, but I can't take them off, no matter how hard I try.

Don't worry everyone will maked it /rk9/.

DELETE THIS

Stop being weak
youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

tfw you're happy for wojak

Y-you can't delet the feels deep inside you user...

Pretty much

You must cultivate inner strength user.

That's what all your normie friends will be lacking. That will be an asset to you and if you do it correctly, people will see it in you and will want to follow you.

How do we preach to such sick and hedonistic normies though user?

>tfw I couldnt sleep last night because I kept thinking about how Europe would become a Black and Muslim continent during my life time
Just end my suffering already.

Ask yourself what you are willing to stand for, fight for and die for.

Pick some good cause, and see yourself as just another cog in the machine, and just do your best to keep it running.

>How do we preach to such sick and hedonistic normies though user?

You can't. Preaching to them only drives them away.

You need to focus on yourself. If you represent an appealing alternative, they will come to you after they realize they're wrong.

Damn. Those feels.

I have become a meme

There's always rural Patagonia I guess?

I sincerely think people like Tesla, Orwell, Huxlex and may Nazi saw the future. Like God gave them visions about specific thing. It's not just what they say... It's how they say it. They say it like they saw it happening, like they were freaking time travelers...

>Voyez ce qui ces passer. Voyer comme nous vous avont aimer et peut être qu'un jour, a votre tour, vous nous aimerez.
>See what happened. See how we loved you and maybe one day, you to, will love us.
>-Léon Degrelle

>church gf

overrated, but its a good mindset expect that needing a mask is a bit of a red flag, like how would you not to be happy after being fit and having a nice family.

Good advice, except for the part about worshiping a semetic god of storms.

That's mostly what got us into this predicament in the first place. We didn't actually suffer weakness among our own, let alone allow in foreign hordes back before we allowed the yolk of yahweh's cult to harness our societies for the jew.

We must bring the 18th century back. It was the peak off European civilization. Everything went downhill since the (((American))) and (((French))) revolution. Monarchy is the only possible way to rule a white country. Monarchs are Gods choosen. Btw i hope one day that i could walk in pic related everyday.

Liberated.

I think so too leaf.. I think so too..

Start to work for it, m8

>meet a qt gf

how? Do I just bee myself?

Aldous mcfucking Huxley talked about a cultural Marxist society of clone that does nothing but getting high and fuck and then die at sixty before a new batch of exactly the same vapid fucks is produce. China is officially genetically engineering babies, people do nothing but pop speeds and fuck at club, they vote for liberal shit all the time because gimme freebonney blesse xD

He saw that happening. No wonder he went mad as fuck and JUST'd out of this gay life. On lsd.

Tesla would just fucking dream of his machine, fuck blueprint, they are for pussies. He just knew how shit worked and he didn't needed to explain shit.

They saw it. How I don't know but they saw everything that was going to happen.

If you're healthy, act honestly as yourself and trust in the lord, it shall happen, user. Thing about women is it's largely confidence - so it's basically battling your own mind often.

This.

Finno-ugric bear god of shitposting and fun is a far superior alternative to semitic trash.

I agree, long coats, hats and vests need to make a comeback.

Once you have a family, then and only then can you return to Sup Forums to teach us your wisdom.

>this will never exist again

The accordion woman on a trolley is so adorable

>Step 4. Get saved and go to church
Fucking dropped.

That is why instead of going full breivik you go trump.You change world,by a thought not by pewpew into black horde.

Also,he is time traveller dont you know?

Anybody,also thinking why did tesla turn to pigeonfucker?

>he fell for the decent women go to church meme

Enjoy raising your wife's suspiciously brown son. You'll be just like Joseph!

Oh God! Those feels....

this

You can make it exist again user. Make America exist again.

this happened

I wanna do politics one day.
Or militia, if things are bad enough.
Feels bad man, Sweden is hell.
When i go to Sup Forums I think people can somehow be reasoned with, even if they are obnoxious.
Then I go outside and see the decrepid and ruined society.
I wanna fucking die, and take what is left of Swedens honor with me to the grave if I have to.

Yes, we broke of the shackles of the fryingpan, and jumped straight into Hellfire.

Is it really that bad Sven? Tell me more about your land, I wanna know if The memes are true, all of it.

It's pretty bad in all the major cities of Europe that once were great ;-;

A minor but crucial correction.

A much anticipated correction desu senpai.

Could be worse tbqh pham.

Look on the bright side, at least your /fit/ user

Fit means nothing when you're dead tbqh pham.

It's like every time I'm walking across campus or in the shower.

I live in Texas. We have beaners that aren't complete garbage (unlike California), love guns, have a great economy, and pretty decent pro business laws. Only downside is Houston niggers and evangelical cuckservatives. When I see projections of us turning blue, it scares me tbqh senpai, however; for now we are a decent live raft to build your life on.

It's not really the niggers that are the problem.
Trust me there is a lot of them, and they do cause problems, but it wouldn't be that bad if everyone wasn't so willingly blind to it.
Everyone just accepts violence as a just price to pay for multiculturism. Which they know serves no purpouse other than to make people feel comfortable in the moment.
Everyone is soft, no one is willing to stand up.
You get taught from the earlies age that people who think differently are bad people, and that you should just ignore them, instead of confronting them.
There are some working class that are starting to wake up, but they only accept the controlled opposition to the establishment.
Its really like living in a society with malfunctioning AI.

I sometimes lose my sleep thinking about how western civilization is trying to become like Brazil.

change it to "continue a family"

>Do all things in OP

Still worry day and night that wife will be blacked...

tyler1 is such a qt. too bad he's a 5'6 manlet.

Is that Elizabeth?

Pretend it's all gonna be okay :^)

The Swede is right! I can't believe it, there needs to be more of you in Sweden.

Just talk to people Sup Forums It will make you realise the world isn't so against you as you think.
That chick you thought only liked bbc? Probably a virgin.
That dude that seems totally nu-male, well he's been thinking the same shit as you.
The black dude that seemed violent? He's having family problems and want help.

Every person has a story and in this day and age nobody takes part in each others story anymore. I know this goes agains't the normal Sup Forums vision of the world but people are just people, and 90% of the ones you meet in your life is good people.
Life is not as grey as you make it out to be.

THE WEST IS GOING TO BE COVERED WITH SHITSKINS.

THE JEWS ARE SO FUCKING DIRTY.

I MEAN, HILLARY HAS SO MANY SCANDALS, SO MANY, FBI WATCH, OBVIOUS MURDERS, AND WE ARE STILL... STILL CROSSING OUR FINGERS FOR TRUMP, WITH A CLEAN POLITICAL RECORD, TO MAYBE BARLEY WIN IF WE'RE LUCKY.

WHAT THE FUCK.
IF IT IS LIKE THIS NOW, WE'RE PROBABLY NEVER GETTING ANOTHER RIGHT WING PRESIDENT AGAIN, IT'S LIKE DEMOCRATS SENT THEIR WORSE OUT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY'VE WON AND THEY'RE MOCKING US.

WE'VE LOST, GLOBALISM AND DIVERSITY WILL JUST BE DELAYED WITH TRUMP IF WE EVEN GET LUCKY ENOUGH TO WIN, MUCH LESS 8 YEARS.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON ALL OF EUROPE

AHHHHHH

This.