Let's make a big picture

So Sup Forums, let's connect the dots here.

You're all familiar with Germans telling people to stockpile food and water in case of catastrophe
>reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-stockpiling-idUSKCN10W0MJ
And trend of Deutsche Bank does not look promising
>google.com/finance?q=FRA:DBK&ei=faG6V4GIJ4vDsAHKyLeoAw

Soros and Open Society Foundation is banned for a few years now, and some sources are telling that he's now wanted dead or alive (on Russian territory).
>cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html

This year, Putin opened stock market in Sankt Petersburg (SPIMEX)
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-28/putin-s-decade-old-dream-realized-as-russia-to-price-its-own-oil

Also, you're familiar with Russia and China trying to form a new bank and abolish IMF
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Development_Bank

What does this all mean? Well, according to one shady source here, it's Putin's plan to destroy the dollar itself, so they can't lower oil price more, and indirectly fuck with Russian economy. An additional thing they mention is
>Russia installs new set of laws which states that private and state businesses don't need to pay off debts higher than 700bil$ to the western countries, as a response to western sanctioning of Russia.
which will additionally destabilize western economy.
>balkanuzivo.net/putin-spremio-paklenu-osvetu-pocinje-najgori-ekonomski-ciklon-koji-je-svet-ikada-video/

What do you think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cYaZxyQS-U
n-tv.de/politik/Bundeswehr-probt-Einsatz-im-Innern-article18463776.html
soros.dcleaks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it's time to stockpile lighters, non-perishable food and fucking guns

Putin isn't trying to destroy America. He's trying to protect Russia.

Alex Jones reported in a YT video few weeks ago titled "Biggest news story of the year" that NATO or UN or whoever parked war boats at Russia's border.

>tfw poorfag in poor country and can't even do that
I can just escape to Russia i guess, we don't need visas for them

We recently sold a shitload of arms to Saudi Arabia and Israel apparently just bombed one of Russia's artillery.

He is protecting Russia. America knows that Ruble depends on oil price, and will lower it so much that Ruble would collapse. So he's trying to fuck dollar up, and make people stop trading in dollars, so Americans couldn't fuck with Ruble indirectly

2 birds with 1 stone

sauce?

Nothing is going to happen anytime soon. You likely have until November when our election happens. August 14th ostensibly failed to happen—no reason it should happen anytime soon afterword. But you need to start preparing n o w. If you know Russian, make sure to visit 2ch every now and then, hopefully report back.

Muslim Migrants are the EU's thought of a EU-Saudi-US army.

I'm looking right now. Going as fast as I can.

i spent my vacation there, and got a bit into the language. Also i can read it fluently and can understand the mere core of the topic, it is a Slavic language after all. But i still have a lot to learn. And i can't prep, you underestimate the poorness of a student Serb. I do know how to prep though, we're in war every 10 years here

>pic related

they're too lazy and retarded. if anything, i believe Germany fears a terrorist attack that will target their infrastructure grids

Which Germany fears it? The tolerant half? The red pilled half? Which is in charge?

No source on Israel thing. Probably not real.

US approves $1.1Bn arms sale to Saudi Arabia" - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=5cYaZxyQS-U

Hard to know what to make of this. Are they preparing for something?

the gubment

isn't the US always selling weapons to the Saudis? to help them bomb Yemen and shit

This, and $1.1Billion in arms won't actually get you that far--they're cruise missiles to blow up Yemen and Syria most likely, just like we've already been doing.

No news here.

Apparently so. But this sale comes at an intense time.

I don't speak German or Russian, so I have to find international newspapers. Doing it now.

>tfw Island jew living in a countryside so literally nothing will happen to me

if you guys elect Clinton, i won't ever talk to any American in my life, regardless of view. I might just stop visiting Sup Forums because nothing will matter in the next 8 years, it will get only worse, if not ww3

lol. germany gives a shit about terrorists. literally. all what germany fears is when polacks will fuck up with americans and their colonial forces will start wrecking EU economy paramillitary actions involing neonazis, isisnutheads andukrainian oligarch-mafia in a same time.

also Germany vs Russia is most insane bullshit right now. only possible if Merkel goes madshit insane. (which is fucking at the moment i think)

the fucking stockpile food crap is because of americunt voting, no matter who will win germans will get the worst enemy and the worsest enemy as an alternative.

Merkel fucked it up with everyone. she literally put into the grave all german relationship with russians as well with americunts. we became from reasoning friend to the fucking lapdog, which shits into own food.

Not gonna happen. If they assassinate Trump or rig the election, they lose.

Sup Forums has already been razed to the ground. Or maybe it's just that all of the adults are still at work right now, and the NEETs are doing nothing to counteract the sliding.

I have theories as what's going to happen, but as anything recently it will probably be underwhelming.

OP, you also forgot about the terror drills of the german army in germany in november.
Which is technically illegal, since the german army is forbidden to act inside of germany.

n-tv.de/politik/Bundeswehr-probt-Einsatz-im-Innern-article18463776.html

So far as I know, Germany is a non-issue here. Many people have not heard about Cologne, even, and what have you all done to us? Nothing, so far.

This is the the wurst enemy.

He will find you

Youll be dead

fuck off cocksucker.

Well, we had a good run lads
stay comfy cozy when the happening happens and always remember blood is red as former color of mighty motherland flag
if you do not die thinking about glorious motherland KGB will detain you in afterlife for interrogation

>What do you think of it?

I'm clueless. I couldn't find anything about Germany in English beyond this recent stockpile admonition. And I also don't know enough to tie in any of this with Russia and the US.

we'll be all dead my friend, someday

>Many people have not heard about Cologne
>millions white raped jewish girls

rolf kek. what next? muricunts telling new stories about refugies raping their german underage bitches in Ramstein?

The """Bankers""" want to collapse the dollar and usher in a world currency to further consolidate power for the """Elites"""".

FIFY

except for tupac
he'll always live in Serbia

true dat!

nothign is going to happen. they will start new citizenwar where american will putpil into fire from both sides until Germany will became same clusterfuck as ukraine or baltic states right now. if not worse. then they will savage the all monies fat old germans have in their swiss accounts and finance new federal programs inside of USA.

Link to document please

You confuse me. What I'm saying is that our media succeeded in suppressing the story and keeping the national politically correct narrative solidly pro-immigrant, anti-"islamophobia". Effectively, there isn't enough evidence out there for people to come to their own conclusions. They took Orlando and kept believing the same things they did since before it happened.

Are you implying the thread is done for? Sup Forums?

that image never stopped amusing me
serbia stronk
death to albania

>Are you implying the thread is done for?
if it was not previously sanctioned by the party, then it is not done for.
if it was, expect secret police asking you about where your babushka last made borsch

What document?

America isn't going to do anything against Germany anytime soon. Obama came out against Brexit, however he's not a king or anything. What our country does will be decided by the elites, not Obama.

don't have it, it's a shady source as i said, so it might be wrong

>Are they preparing for something?
Shouldn't we ask what are they preparing for?

>>Are they preparing for something?
>Shouldn't we ask what are they preparing for?
you don't question your sandnigger allies, US
you slowly let them grow into an insurgency, what part of your foreign policy don't you understand?

It's always time to stockpile guns and ammo, user. "I have too much ammo" said no one ever.

You are welcome bro

>What do you think of it?
Nothing. I hate conspiracy theories, they are too idiotic to be true.

>you slowly let them grow into an insurgency
Lol. Can you ask the questions for me then. what happened in libya?

there are low odds that you'll ever get to use them as an American

bet that kind of security feels good
cannon-fodder countries are not fun to live in during war

But what about the ones that turn out to be true? Like the ones about Soros and Open Society Foundation?
>soros.dcleaks.com/

You can't ignore that

>what happened in libya?
you guys weren't too happy about the one african currency idea and suddenly had a problem with their warlord, went pew-pew, gave the niggers some guns, niggers turn out to be ISIS, shithappens.jpg, , leave lybia and let it burn down..

well, except for that one area which has petrol
that's safe, and full of moderate rebels

was meant for

The if we elected Clinton expect the rise white nationalism all over the west.

It really all depend on the Supreme Court now that Available has died. If they after free speech, thenany different splinter cells will rise up. It'll start off as lone wolf attack then progress into militias from there.

If it's the second amendment, there might even be a civil war. The South would not fucking tolerate that.

This is the problem/conundrum:
1. Non-interventionist countries get blind-sided by a world of espionage and infiltration, and eventually, overtaken.
2. Interventionists countries get their hand dirty, and make themselves prone to become targets of espionage and infiltration, and eventually, overtaken.

How the fuck do you beat this vicious cycle?

1. Unilateral carpet bombing and show of superiority?
2. Prepping your societies for a quiet overthrow to prevent all-out nuclear war?

Number 2 is pure speculation, but I have to wonder if that's what the world's (western) leaders have resorted to in order to concede being outnumbered to prevent global war.

The next 20-30 years is going to see a major change in how this world operates, and I'm seriously wondering what's next.

Pic related is the only proper response to whom can lead us safely in the future.

* Now that Scalia has died
* Then many different splinter cells will rise up

I also hope to that in the worst case. But America can't afford to have civil war
>pic related

i really hope trump wins and we all finally get to bomb the arabs together like friends
LIKE GOD INTENDED

I don't like this pic because I love Ukrainians

>Ukrainians
>Ukraine
no such thing

I feel like a child left in daycare or school with the rest of us but all the adults are gone right now...

This isn't the Sup Forums I found 3 months ago.

Why do we have to be cucked by America. Russia won the war. They are our partners. We are on the wrong side of history. Look up "Kanzlerakte" to see how bad it is.

>This isn't the Sup Forums I found 3 months ago.
summer is gone faggot
you have to go back !

>Transylvania
>romanian
>pick one

No we really can't. Expect the Balkans but a hundred times worse. If your thought muzzies were bad, try having to reclaim your entire state when there's niggers burning and looting everything like they pigs they are. We'll have state militias and city militias spring up all over the country, a race war, and a proxy war with multiple different governments.

Whether we like it or not. China and Russia are improving relations, and the fact of the matter is that the west has been irreperably damaged by cultural marxism just as Yuri Bezmenov warned. Then again, the neocons will probably just attempt to slowly degrade our culture so our dumber folk don't realize that their environment is slowly becoming worse every passing year.

nice proxy
>tfw you filthy hungarians will never get Transylvania even in your wildest dreams

i love drenching my cookie in your tears

I might have to go just because Sup Forums has finally been compromised. Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe this is just another short term raid. It just seems like the posting quality has taken a nose dive and only ignorant people and shills are posting on this board right now.

10 shekels deposited into your account >tfw this map triggers the butthurt magyar

Civil defence plan for Germany.
It's not introduced yet, due to be adopted by the government.
Soon

Soros leaks were on 14 august

>Civil defence plan for Germany.

What do you mean with that? Merkerl and her camp are ultimately for the European Federation/United States of Europe. Thats her endgame

>tfw half ukrainian half russian
>tfw family is killing family
feels bad man

Can't we all just slav along

germans should be banned from using the word camp.

>resposting 8shit posts

3/4ths of the military will never EVER give up their GI Bill or VA benefits. Anyone who thinks this is a total moron, and assumes that milfags care about anything other than themselves. And "outside interference" is a total joke considering the US Navy would embargo the entire continent (like it did during the original civil war via the anaconda plan).

There's one exception:
"They put me in a camp and they are gassing people, I'm afraid."

>try having to reclaim your entire state when there's niggers burning and looting everything like they pigs they are

niggers don't leave their neighborhoods, especially in a SHTF scenario where gas is rationed and only mass transit is operating. Amtrak in particular uses private security which will prevent any chimpout (at least one which would stop trains from operating)

>We'll have state militias and city militias spring up all over the country

You already have them: your County Sheriff. Backed by the your state's National Guard.

medpack gets it

>that pic
Ebun :-DDD

Don't worry bro.

Everyone's a poorfag here. Not many people have guns.
Well, legal ones :^)

Too many people have been promised too much shit here for something to not break. Anybody who has worked was promised a nice retirement and social security, which will become insolvent eventually. Millenials were promised good jobs if they got a college degree, and what they are getting instead is non-dischargable debt. Nogs have been promised gibs which will eventually go away. The list goes on.

When and how it will break down is anybody's best guess, but that it will break down is just about guaranteed.

It was posted here earlier from RT.
Syrian mortar falls on Golan, Israel held territory. Israel launched airstrike at mortar position.

May have been Syrian artillery and not mortar, but can't remember.

Can I still correspond with your wife and my son?

good morning nigel

New threats have been identified.
We'll see document soon.