What was the thought process behind having an African-American character replace the Iron Man we all know and love...

what was the thought process behind having an African-American character replace the Iron Man we all know and love? Does Marvel hate money, not want to sell comic books or something?

>Does Marvel hate money, not want to sell comic books or something?

PC points are more important than maximizing profit to the already rich Jew media. Marvel doesn't care about a few extra shekels from a stupid comic book when the movies rake in 1 billion each.

they're doing that thing where they ignore their loyal fanbase in an attempt to appeal to people outside of their fanbase.

personally, i like the idea of a new black female super hero (largely because i'm most attracted to black women anyway) but i will never, ever like the idea of replacing one demographic with another because it says to me that you don't think the new demographic can succeed on its own without piggy backing the original's success.

with all of this said, it's probably going to fail, which sucks for me on a personal level.

This is obviously satire making fun of all the SJWs.
>hey let's make the Iron-MAN a black woman, hehehehe
It's just a joke user

it's a form of brainwashing
by replacing the original white superheroes with niggers, they're trying to make it look like civilization is being "handed down" and making whites obsolete
of course the actual outcome of something like that would be a return to the stone age
look at the ending to the second Avengers movie, it's completely fucking blatant

It's not profitable, it's more about a political agenda by the eternal merchant.

it got people who don't give a shit about comics talking about comics
we are giving them free exposure right now

Comics are nothing for Disney-Marvel. Any sweatshop bag with Iron Man they put in the market makes more money than their entire line of comics. They'll gladly sacrifice them for a fistful of PR stunts like this.

Marvel has done that for years is part of the disney sjw mutliculturalism agenda

Don't forget pic related, she's now Marvel's most intelligent person.

remember girl thor gurl wolverine black spiderman black cap america and female muslim cap britania

I'm more mad that Iron MAN is a woman

Still mad that it's a BLACK woman, but more mad that it's a fucking woman

>gurl wolverine
I think it's insulting to both Wolverine and X-23 for her to take his name. She doesn't get to grow into her own character, instead she'll always be stuck trying to live up to what he is.

Publicity stunt. In issue #169 of Iron Man published in 1983, James "Rhodey" Rhodes replaced Stark as IronMan when Tony was battling alcoholism. Back then, no one gave a shit because comics weren't mainstream and no one who didn't read comics even knew who Iron Man was. So no one cared that Rhodey was in the suit instead of Tony.

This is bait right?

>smarter than Mr.Fantastic

They can't even keep their own shit straight.

I thought the idea was that this girl is colonel Rhodes' niece, and that she, much like stark, was a character with uncommon talent for engineering.

to sell more comics to the majority non white youth US population following the success of black Captain America, Korean Hulk, female Thor and others

i don't know how much into comics you are, probably not a lot, but this thread has been done to death on Sup Forums.

it mostly boils down to this
>retarded jew fat bald writer is given free reign by marvel editorial
>routinely pulls shit like this for sensationalism and because in his delusional mind he thinks his little oc characters will revolutionize the comic industry and will leave their mark on the marvel universe

in short, it's because of
BENDIS
E
N
I
S

just because you're too stupid to understand the point doesn't mean it's bait.

stick to fucking sheep and huffing paint thinner if too many words are scary for you, you ignorant moron.

Just an excuse for merchants to sell merchandise.

Because black female comic nerds want to have r34 of a strong black woman getting BLEACHED.

how the fuck does she even pull the helmet on?
shieeeeeet

It's a great plot,

>stick to fucking sheep and huffing paint thinner if too many words are scary for you
>stick to fucking sheep and huffing paint thinner
>stick to fucking sheep