ITT: Characters you hated (for any reason) to the point, you avoided the show

ITT: Characters you hated (for any reason) to the point, you avoided the show.

I'll start,

Fuck this annoying little cunt.

Jerry Mouse

I have always hated Stuart Little. When I was young I always had fantasies about bullying him to the point of crying, and torturing and killing him.

user what the fuck

This

I actually sorta liked the show (or at least the Gem antics) for the first 20-30 episodes or so, but mostly dropped it because I figured I just couldn't bear Steven anymore

What? What don't you find appealing about a fat little pig nosed boy with an obnoxious voice?

kek
well that measn you are a normal person
>stupid little rat, plague spreading stupid little animal

If WT were about Nigel's trying to do his show is watch that shit all day

Fuck the teenage drama

Same. I was so ridiculously angry that a real child wasn't adopted because of some fucking mouse that I was unable to enjoy any of that.

I believe the reasoning can be pretty much summed up by "not muh Dick Grayson"
I started liking him once Grayson returned as Nightwing, though.

>bullying him to the point of crying, and torturing and killing him
Sounds like me, except I felt that way about girls in my class.

She is literal anal waste.

Not enough to make me stop watching it because it was a genuinely great show, but Bloo was such a piece of shit. Only people people worse than him were Cheese and Bendy.

this

This, I watched a few episodes for garnet

I don't even know why I don't like Jake. Shame, I hear a lot good things about this show.

>That episode where she nearly destroyed an entire ecosystem

I feel the same way, user. I think it's the voice acting. Nothing against John DiMaggio but something about his performance makes Jake obnoxious

Jake has a lot of similarities with Bender, but because Futurama is directed at adults it makes sense for Bender to be a dick because he's an alcoholic robot, where Jake will just ruin everything on a whim for no reason because lol random.

Fuck this cunt
Fuck her shitty spoons
Fuck Lithuania