Should we start killing people who get this fat in America? I mean, they obviously don't care about their lives

Should we start killing people who get this fat in America? I mean, they obviously don't care about their lives.

But then we'd have to kill ur mom.

At these those pictured are trying to change it.

Fine by me.

Nah. They're just LOOKING like they're trying to change it. I highly doubt any of them kept at it because if they lacked the willpower needed to avoid ending up like that, then 9/10 times, they also lack the willpower to change it.

wow all of them are thicc women, they must bring happiness to some guys here.

Look, Kraut, just because your refugees like them that big doesn't mean we all do. Not all of us are niggers.

I think so yeah, we should bring back institutionalization as well.

>Allow me to answer that question with a question google has no knowledge of...
>Do they have a deeper vaginal canal to their cervix than a non-obese woman?
>IF yes then I would say they serve the single function of sex like any woman.
>IF no than they are mutated beyond feeling the proper response to sexual intercourse and are therefore too far off from nature for them to be considered human.
>(TL:DR) I'm saying I wouldn't find fucking them.

Why the fuck not, to be fucking right and truly honest with you! Fuck all the fat people, they're a net loss, niggers bring down the average pretty fucking significantly too, so I'm not sure what purpose is served by keeping them. What the fuck would be the evolutionary problem of a genocide?

Alright I laughed a little/

How do they wipe their ass?

How do they fuck ?

How do they get out of bed?

How do they climb stairs?

And yes wouldn't mind the extermination part

Or tax cut/increase based on fat percentage in the very least

They will probably "reward" themselves for exercising, with more calories than they worked off.

Regulate sugar cunts. It makes these people hungry and fatter.

Just deport them to Mexico

Not like they'll be able to get back.

Not very well.

They don't.

With difficulty.

Elevator.

They do impose a lot of costs to the healthcare system, more than healthy people.

Cold, I like that.

They aren't even working properly. Only the one on the bike has right idea. On that weight they should put as little pressure on their joints as possible or in 2 session pain in their knees will make it unberable to continue and we will have "I tried exercising, it's just so hard when you weight this much", no it is not hard, they are just retarded. But who am I kiding, they have to be retarded to get that fat in the first place.

THICC

>They do impose a lot of costs to the healthcare system, more than healthy people.

And that wouldnt be a problem if we didnt all get forced to have health insurance. Thanks Obama

It's not the job of the state to try and manipulate what you can and can't eat.
Likewise it should not be the burden of the taxpayer to subsidise the healthcare of land whales.

The solution, if you really want one, isn't in government regulation of sugars, or fats, or advertising.

The solution is to drive a cultural change that makes obesity massively socially unacceptable. So much so that the shame of being fat would be too much to bear.

t h i c c

or is it just me?

i can't help thinking, if i owned that gym, i would ban them in fear they would fuck up my expensive machines
probably end up in prison for discrimination though

>How do they wipe their ass?

Picture related

Honestly though, OP's webm has them exercising. So at least they are trying. It's a long and slow road to recovery, and many don't make it. But they should at least keep trying