Trains btfo

> Scientific research shows that most of the supposedly transgender children and teenagers who ask to change sexes instead just change their minds and grow up as normal adults, according to a new report.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/22/science-most-transgender-youths-become-normal-adults/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/transpassing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought this was common knowledge.

apparently not.

trains is hard job

>breitbart
rofl

teenagers like to experiment with sexuality

this is news because?

>grow up as normal adults,
With hormone damaged bodies and mutilated reproductive organs

something about bathrooms and obama

it is.

trains conductors are heroes

i wish i had that pic

>trains
choo choo

I like trains.

was that assange's lawyer?

tbqh, there are some legitimate trans people that experience genuine body and genital dysmorphia. the thing is anyone that is legitimately trans wants to just appear as the opposite sex and live their life. on the other hand 100% of trannies that claim to be "non-binary" or "agender" or some other snowflake shit are doing it for attention and oppression points.

CONDUCTOR, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Want some keks? go to /r/transpassing on reddit and bring a tranny back

oh no. why. how much do tickets cost?

it was suicide

the report says there aren't any legit trans. or at least it isn't biologically determined. i wonder when trump will bring this up, given that breitbart is not his campaign staff

As you said, its still dysmoprhia.

I don't like my hand. I want to cut my hand off because it does not belong to me.

How many medical professionals would recommend amputation?

OY VEY

I read a report that stated mutilating their genitalia caused more problems than it solved since the problems were in their head and the suicide rate was far above average.

imgur.com/r/transpassing/

it's easier with this link

The problem is that gender gysphoria is easily curable with daily, small doses of pimozide.

and they scrubbed any reference to that treatment on wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide

It definitely can exist.

The problem on THAT end is that people are trying to treat it as a lifestyle that deserves support when in actuality its mental illness.
And I'm not saying that as an insult. The people suffering from this need genuine help and instead they're getting something that will more than likely lead to more depression and eventual suicide.

But yes. This article in the OP shouldn't come as a surprise. Teenage years are full of racing hormones, existential crisis and sexual experimentation. Teens act on impulse. In this day in age though, parents and teachers are so obsessed with coddling them.

by latest medical guides you cant treat homosexuality and transwhatever, they can only ''cure'' b accepting who they are

they almost threw my out of class when i said it s all leftists bullshit

>they can only ''cure'' b accepting who they are
docs can only ''cure'' them to accept who they are*

CZECH EM

Amazing how when the body naturally goes through the process of puberty, the natural hormones released actually fucking do what they are supposed to do.

Who would have fucking thought?

>trains is hard job

like this?

i found a trap in my city on okcupid, shall i try and give it a tap?

pic related.

yessssssssssss

From average looking men to ugly women, what a victory.