A moment of silence for lil sis Sup Forums

A moment of silence for lil sis Sup Forums

Fuck im retarded

It's OK, we sort of expected it, thanks for the concern though BBBFF

It's still a shame but what can you really do

Well at the very least the winner can be adopted as self deprecating humor theres nothing to salvage from the second place banner.

>All that butthurt.

I know sis's pain too :^(

We got a dumdum anime hamster banner.

I hope sis's-big-bro-who-never-visits-me Sup Forums gets a good banner :^)

Was i a decent artist i would create a series of comics detailing the various dramas to come from the banner contest.
The archive been down would make things dificult though.

After seeing what won for /vp/, I'm just not surprised.

Does not seem to bad.

That having fun the wrong way one would have been fantastic though isn't that the reason they have 2 board chans.

F

>had to make sure this didn't have any ponies in it
This for Board Banner when?

/biz/ got a pretty good one

Hm /cgl/ was tied for winner i wonder what they will do there.

Just looked through some submissions. /lit/ is really good. /i/ is really good. /hm/ is funny. Going through some more now.

I was expecting a huge flood of submissions on /gd/ surprised there were so few.

Never. Literally every show in it is shit.

Never.
It will be some shitty anime thing that will win.

>that /hm/ banner
Lel.

/news/ has yotsuba
Cute

>Comics

Does Sup Forums have a banner contest?

>banners used to be funny
>now they're just shit
Not really surprising since the same thing has happened to Sup Forums itself.

I agree keksandra that second place banner was far better.

>& Cartoons

What won for /vp/?

Those degenerates at /u/ have gone to far.

Most likely Barneyfag voted with a bunch of his proxies to get his shit to win.

A tie for pic related.

Aren't these banners just going to be hidden by adblockers?

You need a Sup Forums pass to vote.
The idea of barneyfag blowing hundreds of dollars on multiple passes just to stop a pony banner amuses me though.

He's fucking crazy and most likely did that and bought Sup Forums passes with his parents money.

On the plus side if it can be pinned on him thats fraud its unlikely he would go to jail over it but knowing he was branded a criminal for his autism would make it all worth it.

Yeesh. Top one is okay, but fucking Sonichu being the banner ad would be a travesty.

He'd also go to jail for posting death threats on the internet and posting threats about killing people like the creator of Barney.

no, we're to fast to get baners

It would be pretty funny.

That would be nice.

The top one's actually funny, though.

Yeah, personally I thought the top one was at least fine, but some people were disappointed more "/vp/-centric" memes weren't picked.
Either way, apparently the guy who made the Sonichu one deleted it, so it might be a moot point, now.

The /vp/ user who made the second one thankfully deleted the submission because he made it as a joke.

>retarded forced barney meme shit made it to number 2

Watch that group of faggots continue to shitpost in here to no end while bragging about it now. There could've been some good laughs making fun of horsefuckers and that's what won 2nd place? Whoever voted for these needs to be lined up and shot execution style.

Holy fuck I'm mad.

Dumb shit. Do you really think that someone actually give a shit about that autismo and his memes?

It's HIGHLY likely that Barneyfag bought several Sup Forums passes and voted for himself (only Sup Forums pass owners are eligible to vote). Considering he spends all his time on here anyway, it's not difficult to believe that his autistic rage extends to his parents' money too.

I'm standing by my "needs to be shot execution style" view on this. Do you really think that he's that desperate though? I thought that it was just a long running unfunny joke that went on for too long, but the thought of one person actually spending that much money to fuel his retarded lust for "hating" /mlp/ kind of makes my stomach drop.

>Do you really think that he's that desperate though?
Damn, you actually have no idea.

Here.

I only get on after work or on my days off, so you're sort of right about that. And then I saw this so now I'm even more confused. I think that I'm just going to take a nap or something. These niggas need therapy.

Don't know what's up with Sup Forums right now, but here's my original reply.

I can recognize it because of image search on Google or the booru itself, or people leave the picture ID in the filename, and it boils down to photographic memory after that.

Yeah, something's up. I've been monitoring the thread and he keeps on replying to dead posts AFTER they're deleted for a good minute or two.
I don't know if I should feel sad or disturbed by the guy.

Why is GF at the front? Was the artist implying it's the best cartoon to date?

We should have a OTGW Autumn esk banner. That would be cozy as fuck.

This guy actually have some serious mental disorder, no jokes. This is pretty much whats happening when patients like this discovers internets.

He just keeps on replying to the thread basically pitying himself for being "persecuted" (which is amazingly ironic on its own). I honestly think he's just going over the edge and is trying to maintain any level of attention on himself. Or maybe more accurately he wants a high level of attention, otherwise he'd just get a trip and become the next Boco.

Can we all agree that our ad should have something to do with Hulk? So that we have a Bruce banner.

Top one is great. Fuck the Sonichu one though, it's far more Sup Forumss thing than /vp/s

Every single one? Are you sure?
You only like comics, don't you.

I like shows that aren't garbage.

What show are you talking about from those that is not shit? i'm curious.

>moot
Who

The longer you watch barneyfag the more clear his obsession becomes.

Bitching about ponys has become his lifes purpouse.

I still find it hard to belive he starts the threads he posts in.

Yeah he seems to be going through a phase of having a persecution complex.

Amazing to think this man has devoted so many years of his life to complaining about ponys

Or batman so we have a bruce banner.
Or maybe batman and hulk.

And as long as we are linking people by names better have superman in there.