Nationality drawing thread

ITT we draw a stereotyped version of our Cunt Tree.
Me, Catalonia.

Spain

Kek

Made a better version

(((Berg)))a

MadrileƱo*

Me, Northern Castilian

Fix.

How stupid do you have to be to make these catalonian propaganda?
Are you a seperatist?
Catalonians are no different to any other province.
Stop accepting debates that are offensive attacks into the in of your nation.

Simply ignore every attack that is targeted domestically and stop all acknowledgements of catalonia as anything distinct.

I hate you so much, You dont even know it. Where do you live faggot?

>american education
pls stop larping as a spaniard.

Would you look at that, it's a white western andalusian!

Well, I am eastern andalusian. Anyways, Today is the andalusian national day, no bullying pls.

Real and only version

I am an Iberian, not a resident in the kingdom of Spain, Iberians reside in that kingdom and dominate it somewhat so it has my support.

The mischievous kikes cone out of the wood work causing division and conflict in the nation, Spain is one, indistinct, unique, and a single nation.
Everything native south of the pyrenees are a single nation.

kek this

la luz extinguido...

>andalusian national day
what do you celebrate?

Happy national day user.

Eastern Andalusians are honorary northerners

Fuck, wrong replies. First was meant for and the second one for

Shalom goy.

The day Andalusians voted in a referendum to have autonomy and the fact that we are southeners

>Eastern Andalusians are honorary northerners

Eastern andalusia is the real andalusia. The western faggots are mixed with castillians and krauts

Damn, that is an amazing Toad
Saved

There is no such thing as real andalusian, only Iberian or mutt.

There is no such thing as catalonian or andalusian dna, you either are Iberian or west asian north african luz extinguida.

And if you are a nafri mutt you aren't southern spanish, but an invader.

You should not have autonomy tbqch

la aberraciĆ³n de las americas orientales...

Don't be mean. He should not have autonomy because Spain should Balkanize.

Or centralise, but what we have right now is laughable. Only regions with different languages should have autonomies.

Nahhh, Andalusia has improved a lot since the descentralization. I mean We have problems but It is our problems that andalusians have to face. Although the very day you try to take away our autonomy is the very day we will ask the indepedence, just saying.

Do it faggot. Join our efforts and let's destroy this failed state together.

There is no we in andalusia, shitskin kike nafri mutts have nothing to do with iberians in southern spain.

In what way is this a failed state

I drew your country, no thanks needed.

>There is no we in andalusia, shitskin kike nafri mutts have nothing to do with iberians in southern spain.

National debt. Freedom of speech being infringed. Slow growth due to new construction bubble. Businessmen elite that fucks the government over again and again without any repercussion (Planta castor). President is corrupt.
It might not be Greece yet, but we're on our way.

>Another construction bubble
If it explodes like in 2008, I'm moving out of this retarded country

Andalusian nationalists are organized and stronger than ever. I unironically think that they will get third in the next elections. Pic related is the leader of the movement.

Why?

Catalonians are financing indepedentist movements in Andalusia and using the diaspora to spread the ideology. He even admitted that He is friend of some of the independentists in catalonia.

Although the youthster feels more andalusian than spanish while the older generations are more pro-Spain than Madrid. So I guess the more old people die the more nationalistic andalusia will get.

lol. Fucking sneaky kikes