Talk to american

>talk to american
>says he lived in germany for a while
>says his favourite german food is döner kebab

TÜRK'D

The döner was invented in germany and is therefore german food. Get fucked turkey

Kebab differs a lot from country to country and german is pretty good. Be proud about it .

Germany has god tier fast food purely because of turks

So is it actually good?

yeah it's good, but it's not really german. german fast food would be something unsophisticated like bratwurst (sausage) with fries.

is that the favorite german food?

when I visited my cousin they seemingly ate nothing but spaghetti

Be glad the Turks donated your country a cuisine, lad.

>something unsophisticated like bratwurst (sausage) with fries.

You want to tell me that throwing shitty meat and tomatos in a bread is more sophisticated than Currywurst?

Oh, currywurst is good! Although not striking, it wasn't as strong as the name would indicate.

>WHITE
>IMPERIAL
>APPROPRIATION

das kebabschweinpizza bist schwedis jaja klar

shaved meat wrapped in bread existed before germany was even a country

That's not really an accomplishment, Germany is a young country.

kek

Earliest picture of döner kebab is from the ottoman empire, so that was the point.

I've seen this several times in Sup Forums.
" Germany destroyed Europe 4 times "
If what you said(Germany is a young country) is collect, why Germans were said so?

Well, 3 of those times (WW1, WW2, Merkel) happened when Germany was a country.
People blame Germany for the Protestant Reformation because Luther was German, even though Calvin was French.

Firstly correct not collect.

Secondly, us Anglos sometimes go into a bloodlust fueled rage at Germans when our aryan blood rations run out, pay no attention to our hilarious and totally not serious rambling about our desire to kill all germans.

Yes it is. Most of your diet is a sandwich with lettuce and a piece of meat, sausage or a slice of giant sausage. So stfu you have nothing. Not even talking about the vegans and vegetarians

>collect
lmao