He's not wrong

He's not wrong.

I forgive Brando though, for he was such a rare specimen and gave 0 fucks for anyone

Blacks have the same rights as whites, affirmative action and tons of other shit. What else to they want exactly? Caretakers???

Why should it have to apply to those who are not white? Isn't it enough that we let them live in the same country instead of those we victimize to pay for our freedoms?

Being able to go out on the street without fearing for their lives because of the people that are supposed to protect them.

This country's freedom and democracy should not be delegated by race because it's an arbitrary and abuse-prone class of distinctions.

They should try to convince their fellow niggers to stop commiting so much crime then.

Failing that, they should certainly stop dressing like the niggers who do commit the crime.

If I walk into Iraq wearing a fucking yamaka, what should I expect to happen?

that's called victim blaming, cognitive bias, racism and being a little bitch
good for you user, i bet your dick's tiny too

sleep tight charismatic ice cream man

"Most quotes on the internet are made up bullshit"
-Adolf Hitler

So being targeted for being a minority is okay when it's an especially dangerous place for that minority?

NIGGERS COMMIT HALF THE US MURDER RATE

FUCK OFF YOU LIBERAL SCUM

other blacks?

It's actually called 'reality' despite whether you like it or not.

Nah, it's alright.

Brando's children killed themselves or murdered others, he spent his last 30 years obese and alone

I didn't say it was okay, I said it's the way it is.

You fucking idealists need to get your feet back on the ground and learn to deal with the ugly nature of reality and act accordingly.

nice meme. no, it's police. statistically blacks kill more blacks than police do, but it's particularly egregious when police do it because they're supposed to be the ones upholding peace and order.

nice meme
Don't you think something should be done to change that ugly reality?

There's an additional clause to that statement

freedom for everyone WHO DOESN'T BREAK THE LAW LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER

Of course I do. Ship all the niggers back to Africa so they can enjoy their culture of crime without whites having to feel it's effects.

I'm sure you'd rather just give them money or something because it's really the poverty that makes them violent, right?

>Don't you think something should be done to change that ugly reality?
okay if you're serious give us your list of demands.
And not just vague platitudes. Possible changes that can be accomplished within either the federal government or city police bureaus. Explain your reasoning WITHOUT using the letter "E" in capital or lowercase.
I await your reply

>the whites don't fear police meme

Cops scare the shit out of me, and I rarely even speed. Cops have the power to fuck anyone's day or life up and that should scare or at least concern anyone

But they are only human. Either A they are provoked or B they are panicking because police can be killed by blacks in these areas at any time.

Shitty black communities and crime are the source of the problem.

Are you talking about your own shitty country? Or are you implying America?

Cause if you're implying America- fuck off. You're interpretation of our way of life is completely irrelevant.

Good.

What do you expect? They are patrolling communities filled with the sorts of people that perpetuate America's perception worldwide as being embroiled in gun crime. If I had to be the sort of person that was entering these areas to try and keep order you can bet your ass I'd be more ready to kill too.

It's a two way street, my friend. Police will be less trigger happy when there is less reason to be trigger happy.

Not when you have artificially induced tribalism like "multiculturalism" which is exploited by corrupt politicians and dirty electioneering.
Your ether be an AmeriCAN or an AmeriFUCKOFF

If "community leaders" can maintain tribes and cults to be used as tools and ethnically narcissistic voting blocks its perfectly acceptable to reject members of that group, it is antithetical to freedom and independence. Race is currently being used to create irreproachable yet corrupt public officials.

But blacks are overwhelmingly shot by black cops, not white ones.

Brando became an SJW fag later in life. That being said, he did call out the Hollywood Jews.

"And then Sam Goldwyn and all of the rest of them. Metro Goldwyn Mayer. Hollywood is run by Jews. It is owned by Jews, and they should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of people who are suffering. Because they've exploited... we have all seen the nigger, the greaseball, we've seen the Chink, we've seen the slit-eyed dangerous Jap, we have seen the wily Filipino, we've seen everything, but we never saw the kike. Because they knew perfectly well, that that is where you draw the... wagons around."

Yes, I would love to see this ugly problem fixed.

It starts with sending all the American blacks back to fucking Africa. That should be their reparations, we give them a few thousand dollars each to denounce their citizenship, and get on the next plane or boat to Africia. Note that I said American blacks, that's because our local grown blacks are of the same stock as the blacks in Africia. Both groups of people want to kill whitey, kill each other, steal from each other, have as many kids as possible, and continue their parasitic cycle.

Blacks who voulatarily left Africia to migrate somewhere are usually top 10% blacks who aren't a problem. I knew a black girl who moved here from the UK, still had her British accent, really smart, sweet person. Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of our blacks are a fucking problem.

Give reparations by exchanging their citizenships for money and Africia citizenship, don't let them come back unless they can pass our strict immigration laws, let them use their newfound money and land available in Africia to make a better life, and get rid of the 13th amendment, since we don't need it anymore, and it only helps anchor babies now.

the trick is not to give them an excuse. Be polite Be slow, comply with everything and follow their instructions exactly.
>*SMACKS LIPS*
>HOL UP
>gets shot

>Those who are not law-abiding.*