Sup Forums APPROVED LITERATURE TIME

Heading to the book store ,give me your recommendations.

>RULES:
>No 1984 or Animal Farm
>No Brave New World
>No Atlas Shrugged
>No nazi lit unless it's really good.

Bonus points: European/Asian History, Geopolitics

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some book lists. Lots of everything you don't want and some you want.

Count of Monte Cristo
Heart of Darkness
Catch 22
Red Storm Rising
Meditations
Stranger in a Strange Land
That's all that comes to mind right now. Niggas like take all the fun out of this and any discussion that might be had.

F.A. Hayek - The Road to Serfdom

lads i have 2 weeks in jury service next month and need something to read as apparently there will be a lot of waiting around
recommend me something thats an easy read but politics related

crime and punishment. easy read. best book ever

Starship Troopers

>Futuristic fascist society fights a war against bug aliens
>A military classic that is on the suggested reading list for cadets in the US armed forces

Sorry M43 if it's politics-related in any real sense it won't be an easy read.

Thomas Paine's Age of Reason

Thomas Paine's Agrarian Justice

Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations

Read "Why Nations fail". BTFO's most of this books arguments in around 30 pages in detail.

Haven't read those but I liked Common Sense.

maybe youre right but politics is the only way to properly hold my interest these days
might try or

Anything by Henryk Sienkiewicz. European history, redpilled worldview, Christianity is a central theme.

I'm reading The Deluge at the moment, it's literally Polan Stronk - The Novel. It's really great, but afaik there are two English translations and the earlier one is rubbish.

H.P Lovecraft short story collection.

De Vita Caesarum, Suetonius
De Bello Gallico/Civili, Julius Caesar
The Histories, Herodotus
Ab Urbe Condita, Titus Livius

C+P isn't really political (and I wouldn't call it a particularly easy read). I haven't read Starship Troopers.

If you're willing to broaden your horizons, C+P is an excellent book. It's certainly something you should read before you die.

Come to think of it, you might enjoy The Trial; it's vaguely political in an anti-bureaucracy sense and quite entertaining.

if you guys like what Scott Adams has to say about the election, he has recommended some books on persuasion.

>blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list

thanks m8 will have a butchers

anything by noam chomsky, i enjoyed "understanding power" the most

>chomsky

Chomsky is a cuck. Try reading some B.F. Skinner.

For PREMIUM BAITâ„¢ that's quite the small image

why is he a cuck?

Don't be a casual and read all of pic related before moving onto any other serious books by any Author.

Even Nietzsche said that you shouldn't bother reading his books if you haven't read the Greeks.

his entire """philosophy""" is just being opposite to whatever the US (foreign) policy atm is. Enemy of my enemy tier. I wouldn't put it past him to unironically support ISIS or Russian annexation of Crimea just because US are against it.

Self Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson was a very good book, and it's only about 70-something pages, for all you sperglords out there.

is that the best you can do? lol

Memories, reflections and dreams
Buyologi
Nordkraft

I read parts of the Breivik manifest just as an attempt to understand the bloke, who knows he might have been crying ,when he wrote it.

You have a rather wierd fetich. European/Asian history?

The fountain head

American lion was really good
Entertaining too
It's about Andrew Jackson's life

Consideratios on France - de Maistre

Reflections on the Revolution in France - Burke

On Empire, Liberty and Reform - Burke

Fascism for the Million - Mosley

Voyage of the Beagle - Darwin

that's what I make of him pham. I'm a blue-pilled leftist by Sup Forums standards so it's not like I hate on him because he's going against my political views.

if you haven read this you probably arent white

>Even Nietzsche said that you shouldn't bother reading his books if you haven't read the Greeks.

I'm reading Zarathustra, having read no Greeks and I'm understanding it fine. Does re-reading his work after having an understanding of the greeks open up alot of new meaning?

The House of Morgan: An American Banking Dynasty and the Rise of Modern Finance

Or anything else by Ron Chernow.

>Bonus points: European/Asian History, Geopolitics

Yellow fetishist kill yourself

He's a boring contrarian without a cause, making himself the center of all attentions like Gore Vidal.