Is being alcoholic degenerate?

Is being alcoholic degenerate?

Yes.

origional comment.

its a necessary trait in order to be australian thats for sure

Why though. How much I drink per week to be Australian?

Yes, it's the worst. It's like that one little bit of good in your life that you can comfortably enjoy turning into a hell so bad all you can do is pray that you won't have to be alive after you go to real hell.

depends on if you wanna be a sick cunt or go full abbo

SHART

Do americans shart in places where food can be purchased?

Better than being junkie, may Allah give more Raki in my life.

Drinking here and there is a thing every man should do
Being a loser who spends his last dime on drink and dies cause of that, well, go ahead and die.

Anything which makes you passive and unthinking is degenerate. Alcohol itself is no problem just like anime vidya ect but in excess.

Might as well go full abbo. If I'm homeless I'll get a centerlink increase

Fucking roach. Opinion disregarded.

Teetotallers and Alcholics equally bad

you dont have to label your shitposts, we can tell its a shitpost

>beer
>alcoholic

Lol, ok kid. Come back when you're drinking a handle of cheap vodka per day. And when your acute pancreatitis flares up again, you try to take a break, but the DTs are so bad, you can't stop drinking and just have to pray it goes away.

It's either alcoholism or full-on depression. If I kill myself, might as well go out drunk, right?

I suppose it depends how much of beer you drink rather.

Alcos are degeneartes
Having a beer with a meal is not

No no

Balance it well and you can work to buy more booze and beer. Trust me, I'm finnish

>how much of beer
BRITISH DEFINITION OF ASIAN DETECTED

Or it's get your shit together and do something with you life? Sounds good, right?

The real grim stuff.

Uphill struggle m8. Was super close to getting it on track, but probably fucked it up. I'll keep trying though.

Doesn't mean I won't kill myself at some point in the future.

that picture is full on propaganda. Well done.
Maybe you should move to the Philippines. I heard they mow down junkies with machine guns over there.
It's a veritable paradise.

Or checkout Mexico. They're cracking down hard on drugs over there. It's like heaven on earth

If my family was rich I would just drink all the time.

>Compromising your universal spiritual being by enjoying anything or showing any emotion.

I'm actually 100% anlgo

Step up

I have same bottle but it's for radiator fluid

30 pesos, or under 2 usd.

>it's for radiator
BRITISH ASIAN REDETECTED

>It's either alcoholism or full-on depression
no, it's either depression or REALLY FUCKED DEPRESSION with alc.

you know alc will just make it worse, dude.
So basically alc is a "Ill throw my life away" choice.
And if you're going to throw your life away with drugs, there are much better drugs than alcohol.

(I recommend cocaine and 14 yo girls)

Shut up and drink your gin, goyim.

>Premium quality

Atleast that on is pretending, and that jug looks pretty handy.

>canister for cooking oil

Russian moonshine

I don't have the money for cocaine, and I don't live in Serbia, so cheap 14yo girls are harder to get.

You're making us look bad man.

>super close
ho man, this shit's the worst, i know, but hey if you still breathe, sit down and see a chance, go at it
Not sure what's the point of you post, however i can't stand junkies and that kind of scum that when you meet them they are all skiny drug fags who shiver and you don't know if they are gonna stab you for cash, they need to be removed....not sure why you wouldn't agree there

Reviewbrah needs to be exposed to these. Everyday Value is his middle name

it is not you dummy

Not when you are drinking delicious beer like that its not.

I miss that packaging. Those bastards.

Yes

Only thing worse well actually possibly not even so bad, but in the samme ally is fucking heroin.

Be careful user, all things in moderation.

Thing about booze too is once you've drunk to much, it's easy to fall back if you "just have a few beers this friday..then saturday..." then the days have gone

This my worst enemy. Strange as it is, given the part of the country I hail from I should be drinking 96% and still stand the very day. My cousins and other relatives are like this, well some lol I got some like me to.

Can't handle it, goes nuts. Particular police are vulernable when in proximity with me and alchol. niggers and shitskins knows well not to be round drunk norks, that's a nogo zone for them or well other civilized people too I guess

but fucking ranting day... nah man careful, if you have drank to much you must ease down too and not go cold turkey, you can actually die from it, delerium tremens. That was a common folk disease here just some 40-50+ years ago or so. Today doctors are unaware, but they are that of most shit.

take it easy. werking out is better. still possible to go out on the town sober too, I did that a lot

Not being an alcohol is more degenerate to be honest family.

Supermarket "wines" are just a grape coolaid and cheap vodka cocktail

> having and enjoying an occasional alcoholic beverage
Not degenerate
> spending yourself into a hole because of a reliance on booze, needing to feel drunk all of the time, abandoning your duties to your peers and family because of alcoholism
Very degenerate
> drinking shit beer like Hoegaarden
Very degenerate

>delerium tremens
how u like dem shakes mate?

No brakes after the crazy train gets that far

Cheers boys

Checkd

That shit tastes like the water leftover from boiling hotdogs.

Does he have a PO box to send things to or does he go from town to town.

Heroin is actually remarkably mild on the body. Most addicts get sick from either poor injection technique or the cutting agents in their shitty black tar.

Both drugs will kill you quick if you take too much in one sitting but only the booze will kill you over time as well.

You have extremely white teeth.

Shame about the face.