Why does everyone suck up to Scotland so much on Sup Forums

Why does everyone suck up to Scotland so much on Sup Forums

every time I post with just a british flag people dislike me and call me an Anglo scum but when I say I'm Scottish everyone all of a sudden loves me

Ireland are the worst for this

i've never seen this happen desu

Anglo and Dutch hate literally everybody desu. I don't know why they are so full of hate.

>the union of craic
oh fuck off

I don't mind England, Anglo-Irish people actually contributed positively here. Oatniggers are our real enemies. People who think Scotland are our ally are deluded

People here are deluded into thinking Scots are Gaelic because of the name when they are actually mostly English. The result is Scotland getting away Scot free with their Eternal Anglo machinations.

can we join anglo-celtic brothers

Scots have never done anything wrong

the thing is, people *actually* believe this too
how did they get away with it

when I was in school we used to joke about celtic supporters in scotland being the biggest beta orbiters in the world

>I'm scared of the future
haha suck it posho

England is our mutual enemy as Celtic brothers

fuck anglos

i fuck your mom smelly anglo scum !!!!! JAJAJAJAJA

nongaels are scum

Scots are not Celtic, they abandoned that claim after using "Scots" to refer to their local Germanic variety

>Scots are not Celtic, they abandoned that claim after using "Scots" to refer to their local Germanic variety
Am I supposed to care about what central belt cunts do

Imagine the fucking Rugby team if these guys were allowed to merge all their national sports teams

would be at least as good as england's

England lost to Scotland like 5 days ago

Yes because they are what Scotland has been since the late middle ages

I do know that, in Edinburgh I think but I meant not only results, but more consistent results so their rankings would shoot up to easily 3rd place
you guys would definitely win a WC if the scots and irish teams joining worked well together

would be very cool to see

Rugby is for fags

I doubt that's a thing. Also Ireland is based

Maybe the do it out of pity?

I’m Scottish on my father’s side. And I just find you people attractive in a dour, hard cunt way.

Because anglo scum are occupying and oppressing Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Manx and Cornwall people, their language and culture. I just hate all imperialists.

Because whatever reason they think we have immensely different cultures and pretend the Scots don't spend their night getting fucked of Buckfast

Because people like Scots more than they like the English. They'd probably also like the Welsh if they knew they existed.

>jock's idea of craic is spelling like a spastic
dire species
everything bad that Britain did, Scotland were a part of

ITT: dumb meme posts

ah yes anglos are oppressing the scots and northern irish who voted to remain, the welsh who flat out rejected an independence referendum, the irish and manx who have their independence, and the cornish who are a literal fucking meme

you know nothing about Scotland
just pure anti English autism

>the Cornish who are a literal fucking meme
This, I don't know why people on this board try to make out like the Cornish independence movement has more than about 3 supporters

>Scots are not Celtic
I see you have been to Edinburgh.

You do realise that after centuries of your oppression there are many anglo scum living among those oppressed nations? Also the Scottish referendum was rigged, fucking anglos and shitskin immigrants from Romania and other cunts were allowed to vote. Fuck you prick!

I am not fond of the idea of Britishness, but I will be a friend to an Irishman, a Scotsman, a Cornishman, a Welshman and a Manxman. Britain though? Britain is a fucking lie and was invented for the most despicable reasons.

Given that the Scots want to give refugees the right to vote I doubt they mind that EU citizens can

>England is our mutual enemy as Celtic brothers
*votes to remain in the UK*

>possibly 100s
howling

That's the result of your repressions and occupation, they just were forcibly assimilated into becoming angloids. Still there are enough Cornish people living to claim their independence back.

Cornwall is the poorest place in the whole of west Europe

Watching Braveheart is very nostalgic.

>you know nothing about Scotland
Sure I do. If nothing else, I like the accents and landscapes of Scotland. Also, my wife studied abroad in Edinburgh.
>just pure anti English autism
If you're looking for someone who will get into a meme slinging contest with you, it ain't me. I'm a sincereposter.
I don't really have anything against England outside of London. I do think I like Scotland more, though, although I've never been to either country.

Britishness was an invention to tie the nations of the UK together but now it has more relevant then anything as it beats out the English identify of natives in England (especially the young) and it is the identify of choice for immigrants who number more then the entire population of Scotland at this point.

It is very real at this point.

See, everyone else is on OUR (Scottish and Irish) side, England just needs to fuck off

>be Scot
>get rekt by Anglos
>cry about it online
are Scots the new Finns?

English are oppressing the Manx by immigrating to their island in disproportionate numbers.

Life under english occupation isn't easy

>If you're looking for someone who will get into a meme slinging contest with you, it ain't me. I'm a sincereposter.

I unironically think Scots and Norn Irish are the worst white people in the entire world

They created the union

There's more Welsh speakers than Irish?
Am I reading that right?

Looking back on what exactly has caused the downfall of Celtic civilizations, I see a common theme: disunion with each other made us easy to conquer. In Ireland, it was your failure to unite as one people that brought first the Normans and then many centuries of trouble into our land. In Gaul, it was the fact that the Celts were not accustomed to fighting as a unified whole in the same manner as the Roman legions. In the modern day, loyalties to France and Britain separate us and so history repeats itself.

You know that goes both ways, right. Or do you think there are no Scots or Welsh people living in England.

love England, Wales and Ireland
HATE jockland and poorthern direland
simple as

Objectively Anglo is the greatest scum of the world, and thus Irish looks good people who have never bent their knee on evil Anglo.

>although I've never been to either country
>my wife who studied over there getting drunk and fucking every weekend says it's nice though
Howling

Stop LARPing

Poster isn't wrong, Britishness is a made up identity, only Londoners and immigrants identify with it

yes mate, you didn't actually believe Irish was a real language did you?

Is this a falseflagging Briton? Please don't be real.

I do believe not quite
where does "jockland" come from
cause in the US a jock is just some stereotypical obnoxious usually athlete

so in a way it just sounds like you're calling them studs or chads

>Ireland are the worst for this
because an*Los are scum and scots are decent

>although I've never been to either country
Do you not have opinions in places you've never visited
>drunk and fucking every weekend
Dumb meme post, Mr Robot

no one asked what they say in yankland fuck off

Because no one on Sup Forums has met a Scot irl, and Scots attempt to present themselves as the enlightment figures they once were when in reality they are welfare leeches buying £5 bulk buy packs of hamburgers and betting all their bennies on the horses.

Do you want some perspective on Ireland? Their population is half of that of London. They are NOTHING. Actually has almost the same population as Scotland.

>Germanic Scots replaces Scottish Gaelic as the language of power in Scotland
>Scottish king starts the plantation of Ireland
>Protestant Northern Irish are mainly of Scottish decent in the Scottish borders
>Decide to actually join a union with England
>Always have a disproportionate amount of representation in the British army
>Be an integral part in biggest empire in the world
>Still vote to remain in the UK

My Celtic brothers, we must defeat the British menace!

>dumb meme post
Study abroad literally is just a year long party and you're deluded if you think otherwise
t. guy who's done a year abroad

just asking what it means in your speak home dog

Scots and Welsh don't (and cannot) assimilate English, while the opposite is happening all the time.
Learn definitions of words you use, plebbitor. Show me were did I larp as a Scottish or Irish here?

>Because no one on Sup Forums has met a Scot irl
Met plenty, they're sound. Good people, great nation
>Do you want some perspective on Ireland? Their population is half of that of London.
Funny, because less than half of London is English

You're not LARPing as a Scot or Irish person you're LARPing as somebody who actually cares

Because Brits make people feel their inferiority complex, while Scots are just in that sweetspot of mediatic coverage to be known , but still mantaining that image of Brit's irrelevant autistic brother.

Agreed. I'm not the same Sven but fuck it the Irish just seem like our Finns, butthurt that you conquered them in the past.

>Their population is half of that of London
I wonder why is it so?

Scots are Brits you dumb eyeti

jocks are a very confused lot and they have probably the most unrealistic romantic image to the rest of the world of any people on earth.
gets it.
t. live on the border

>Imagine the fucking Rugby team if these guys were allowed to merge all their national sports teams

They do it's called the British and Irish Lions. They go on tour every few years.

I do actually care, it's just that I can't do much to help them out
The difference is that we never genocided Finns.

>butthurt that you conquered them in the past
It's more about the genocides, not about being conquered. Many nations were conquered in the past and still are, not a big deal, but not all occupied nations suffered genocides.

not for long. they are developing something called I believe a Tectonic Unitary Removal Device (TURD) and they are going to cut Scotland away from the england and MOVE it over to the emerald isle

it's just speculation but I honestly think it's true and I am coming up with more credible proof by the day

>I do actually care
Course you do bud

I'm saying taffs often go off saying oh it was the English living here who voted for us to leave Europe, even though there's more Welsh living in England than the other way round. The Scots do the same thing about their independence vote.

In Ireland it was some faggot who wouldn't accept the high king who brought the Normans, god damn why are Leinster people such scum we should kill them

I know that's all four teams players' combined, but I mean Irish and Scottish teams actually successfully and permanently merging, playing and practicing together as a nation and not going back to their respective cunt's after a tour

Because they all leave their island with the vast majority moving to the bigger one next door.

>god damn why are Leinster people such scum we should kill them
They're so shite

You forgot to mention the Great Famine artificially caused by your ancestors, that resulted in death of half of Irish population.

>Because they all leave their island with the vast majority moving to the bigger one next door.
Inshallah an Bhreatain will soon be 100% Irish

Nah it's because they all emigrate with the majority moving to Great Britain.

>be an island
>can't fish
SCREECHING

>you're deluded if you think otherwise
I don't doubt that, but my wife is pretty square (sheltered). She has told me about her two embarrassing attempts at Scottish-style drinking/partying while she was there. She went to Edinburgh ffs... That's a bit obscure for an American to go to party. She was an art history major who has an obsession with all things Victorian and romantic.

You know what i meant, don't be petty.

God I fucking hate foreigners

please refrain from using that tone with your friends.

>ban fishing
>get butthurt that Irish people don't fish
the anglo

Fuck off, Scottish British scum.

Ireland is my favourite British region, specially North-Ireland.

fuk u

Hey, knock it off.

>Dad we are starving, please go fishing
>Fuck that shit son, i don't want to go to jail, just starve in silence

>they go fishing
>dad gets arrested and now the kids are really fucked
good job renzo

>now the kids go fishing themselves
ftfy

>Latin peoples
>understanding the importance of the rule of law
Heh...