No UK Prime Minister

Other urls found in this thread:

oload.stream/f/eayDKHKdoug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/brit/ paramilitary wing when?

need a job

Hmmm

why did he do it lads?

i like the scottish but i find it rich how they resent us (the english) for basically everything and also tar us all with the same brush

no politics in this thread
take it to Sup Forums

tfw genuinely have no issue with brexit but I do have an issue with people chatting shit about trade deals and the sheer ignorance/arrogance of people who think we will instantly be getting better ones with the rest of the world

just got back from the playground
what have you silly niggas been up to?

I drew a big willy on the wall on the building site I work on and now the bosses are having a witch hunt

WHY DON'T WE JUST CANCEL BREXIT ALREADY

Where do the animals go when the zoo closes?

meant negotiators for trade deals post-brexit

Our country will have new politicians running it in the 2020s, likely some who will have more of a clue about what to do than our current batch

crack den probably blew up

what movie?

there is no discernible difference between brits and yanks, they are unironically both trash tier peoples.

(hate brits more though).

back home like the rest of us toilslaves

Enlighten us then jezza

>lose current best trade deals, to gamble on getting maybe better ones with some countries in 10 years
hmm yes that is a great idea

ACHTUNG SCHTUKAFLEEGA KOMARADEN NOVRESTEN

i'm the nicest person in this thread

dresden

FOK

*walks towards you*

it is if it means we can decide our own laws

>that scottish brunette on bargain hunt

makes the willy tingle

How long would the remoaners have lasted in WW2 before capitulating to the Germans because of rationing and strife? I reckon five minutes.

gf is getting a bit fat but don't have the heart to end it aha

mr robot series 3

breaking news: a slightly worse trade deal is worth having Britain actually remain British, at least if you're genuinely British and not some second generation mongrel with no homeland

Dresden was a british warcrime that we truly didn't deserve.

ah hoped it would be something good

Brexit isn't about trade
It isn't about the economy
It's about what it means to be British in the 21st century

business idea: british military alliance with russia and china

why do foreigners think we give a fuck?
just baffling sense of arrogance

Feel free to give me more pity
Considering starving myself until I get sectioned or something

I got myself ready to travel to the stadium and grab my coach to Wembley but less than halfway there I realised the tickets I placed in my back pocket were missing.

I instantly turned back and retraced my steps in the hope of finding the tickets in the thick snow and strong winds

I failed

I returned home, my mother who insisted on hugging me before I left had nothing to say, she didn't even ask why I was back (suspicious or considerate since I am extremely upset right now)

I went out in the snow again later, too late to get to the coach in time but I wanted to find those tickets to ease the pain.

I feel terrible right now
Considering throwing my scarf and stub from my first game into the bin

Might just get a big greasy takeaway

like fuck off the most capitalist capitalist to ever live was scottish and they're also responsible for the aberration that is northern ireland so they can pipe down when they talk of themselves as being more naturally progressive than us

Trade deals are two countries coming together singing Kum Bay Yah and giving eachother free money.

Brexiteers unironically think this, unless those trade deals are the ones we already have with the EU

ach nein!

get legitimately angry whenever girls talk about video games

would give Liz Kendall a hard brexit

Strategic Bombing is an integral part of modern war

a big reason why Brexit won is because the working class didn't feel the same way as the London professional class that we had the "best" trade deals

You're living in a bubble if you think our existing relationship with EU trade deals was good for Britain

you are honestly one of the most fucking annoying and pathetic people i've ever had the misfortune of encountering

Btritaij is shit and ill be leaving in the next two years anyway

chat shit get banged
just because we did a better job of merking civilians than you, no need to get upset

heard you the first time dear

Support the death penalty for the LGBT

the trading part of the trade deal with the eu is good
the extras are not
simple

The people who fought in WW2 were the remainers of their day

Just doing to German cities what Germans did to Coventry.

literal brainlet theorising there. Don't expect us to pay when you're too poor to fix the self inclicted gunshot to your foot

why do you think you deserve pity for being a complete spastic and losing the one thing you've managed to care about in fuck knows how long?

why

how would that solve anything

If we're trash what is the country we beat down two times?

nah
brexit won because people wanted to get rid of foreners

two prime braphogs

VIRUS DO NOT CLICK

A man sometimes starts up a patriot, only by disseminating discontent, and propagating reports of secret influence, of dangerous counsels, of violated rights, and encroaching usurpation. This practice is no certain note of patriotism. To instigate the populace with rage beyond the provocation, is to suspend publick happiness, if not to destroy it. He is no lover of his country, that unnecessarily disturbs its peace. Few errours and few faults of government, can justify an appeal to the rabble; who ought not to judge of what they cannot understand, and whose opinions are not propagated by reason, but caught by contagion.

>waste tax payer money killing people because they stuck a cock up another man's bum
the rorke mindset

poley if you really wanted sectioned you would go to the GP, threaten to kill yourself and you'd be sectioned

it's that easy

but you won't do that because you don't really want it; you just want attention due to your narcissism

Honestly terrified of the future x

two world wars and one world cup

that was a legitimate accident and you fuckers went full retard

you literally posted this less than 20 minutes ago

do you think we are all spazmatics without a short-term memory?

go away lad, its a story you are making up so someone can say" your mum nicked your tickets from your back pocket when she hugged you". you and the 19cm cuntlord are just characters played on /brit for attention. just go away.

alri bubbleman

Most children arent white rorke
Your little brexit stunt doesnt change that

There is no correlation between class and voting in the referendum

just had to help the workfu with some boxes and she started getting all flustered and embarrassed haha

possibly because she fancies me but more likely that she's creeped out and scared of me

You sure?

>Brexit isn't about economics, okay? So stop banging on about how it will sink our economy, because it's about being British!

lesbians: simply haven't had a good shag yet

benders: genuine mental illness

simple as that really

the queen is pro brexit
sick of remainer plebs

so true xD

serves you right for being smug and racist about the game in the first place

>waste tax payer money killing people because they thought wrong
the leftypol mindset

F A K E N E W S

>give up our sovereignty to continental europe because we're scared
How

>business idea: british military alliance with russia and china
Are you high? I bet you are higher than mt Everest atm

do not appreciate this forced meme

chat shit get hit

it does when we rightfully, PROPERLY outlaw female genital mutilation and inhumane butchery and you lot all fuck off on your own

>we

you mean your autistically strong son, America

what?
the average person has no idea what the EU does, they know fuck all about trade

dont like em

We'll make up for it by not paying for their AIDS medication and counselling for the children they would have raped

>poleaboo is too socially anxious to go to a match alone so he makes up some story about the tickets just "falling" out of his back pockets

he is honestly the most pathetic person I have the displeasure of knowing

The people who voted to join the EU were the ones who fought in WW2

if everyone stopped talking about race tomorrow racism would stop yeah

Lol

Odds: Play Call of Duty and have a wank
Evens: Have a walk in the snow then read a book in the big armchair

*Conquers most of e*rope*
*cant conquer BRITANNIA*

MUH AMERICANS

>the queen is German.
>tfw a german is the final downfall of the eternal angl*

feels good. Britain subugated within 50 years