How is this marvel line up gonna lure fans away from rebirth?

how is this marvel line up gonna lure fans away from rebirth?

>X-fags

God I can't wait for Civil War II to be over. It's been complete poison to most of my favorite books. I fucking hate tie-ins.

>ASM
>60k range
Holy shit.

>New Super Man doing well
At least there's some good in this world after all.

Literally the only way it can pass rebirth and marvel isnt doing until 2017.

What's really sad is that if Marvel did exactly what DC did with Rebirth, bringing back classic characters and restoring the status quo to what the fans want, they'd probably cream DC in sales again.

By making good books.

>how is this marvel line up gonna lure fans away from rebirth?
>Lure
You know as well as the rest of us that the longer the books are out, readership will drop off regardless of character or book brand because the normals will stop reading the books because they aren't #1's anymore and the numbers will settle down.

Marvel is really clueless right now.

it's not

Marvel Universe ReGenesis Special #1 coming May 2017 written by Brian Michael Bendis.

Probably by trying to spark some controversy over some character.
Almost nobody is excited for Iron Heart, so expect more bullshit

By making Kamala the face of the company and converting the cape genre to qt. Girls will come in droves and make Marvel the best again.

Gwenpool > Kamala

>converting the cape genre to qt.
Already happening.

>Girls will come in droves
Girls don't read waifubait, user.

Kamala as a character is already ruined by Marvel's greed by having her turned to their cash cow. Overexposure is the worst thing for any comic book character. Ironically the same thing did with Wolverine (and at the end they had to kill him), and now with Ironman.

Too white! Not delicious brown enough.

>brown
>delicious
*puke*

Gwenpool is a shitty meme character, Kamala isn't great but there is at least some semblance of substance.

>shitty meme character
>implying Kamala isn't
you petite user

I think alot of number ones will sell because #1s usually still sell. Wether or not it can last is another thing. That will depend on the quality. And even then I predict some books sales will still drop.

I hope Spider-Man Renew Your Vows is good and sells.

I want everything to burn. I want marvel to crash the industry again

Where the fuck is Carnage?

Please don't tell me they shit canned their best book.

what makes you think your favorite book is special and should continue?

EwingVengers is probably the best cape stuff from either big 2

It was good. It was selling well.

It gave me a big Lovecraftian boner.

Yeah. That's what they all say. Except "lovecraftian"

Cash cow?

Her book sells below 30k

kys desu senpai

Yeah, even Harley Quinn sells more than her.

Kamalafags are under the impression that she is a good seller thanks to her push and the mysterious digital sales. Despite the face that she sold less this volume, and doesn't make top ten in digital anymore. She never has particularly high sales even at the start of a volume, she just has a consistent sales.

>How dare they have women in my funny books!!!!!
Christ, you people are pathetic.

Feel free to leave anytime sweetie.

>sweetie
You can go back to whispering sweet minthings to your fleshlight later.

>minthings
Nothings

They won't. DC will continue to dominate for years to come.

Oh great. They are going to flood the market. Could they get someone tat Marvel hat passed economics 101 to tell them to stop?

Let them on. I want them bankrupt again and Disney shutting them down.

...He should probably have added if Marvel did it RIGHT.

Why is she such a cutie pie :3

As much as I would like to see Marvel die, it's pretty impossible with the power of Disney. They simply need to announce Star Wars vs. Marvel Universe #1 with tie-ins like Spider-Man vs. Boba Fett, Iron Man vs. Darth Vader, Hulk vs. Chewbacca, etc.

>They finally decide to just say fuck it and officially restructure the comics to be more in line with the MCU

Guess what user? IT WAS DELAYRD EVEN MORE!

>tfw you'll never marry her.

seriously, why even live?

>the MU as just a part of the SWU
A fit punishment.

They wouldn't...

I'm mostly a Marvel reader and even I'm rooting for DC at this point if only for Marvel to get their shit together and actually start writing good stories again instead of pandering to X minority and drumming up controversy. When the main MU looks like Ultimate after Ultimatum where a good chunk of their A-listers have been replaced, it's about time for some course correction

I feel the same.
Competition can only be a good thing.