Imagine starting two World Wars

And losing both.

>germany started WW1

They certainly didnt help cool down the conflict in the Balkans

That's for sure, but they still didnt directlu start it.

they didn't start WW1

>Alsace-Lorraine
>lost
more like retrieved

Says the one bent on war, allying russia because youre butthurt about 1871 which is a war you started.
France is truly the scourge of europe.

>why does my ennemy does alliance against me :(

lul france did literally nothing to provoke wwi.
jerry revisionism is so sad.

>which is a war you started.
you did everything for it to happen though

but we did nothing to prevent it

Deuchen est die untermensch

you did everything you could*

Imagine being born male and cutting off your dick in order to become a ladyboy who pleasures trashy tourists from wealthy western countries

Now imagine being German and doing it for free. :)

>be german
>get raped by everyone and still talk shit how you are superior

At least he did it willingly, you'll be forced to line up in emasculation camps soon enough.

You mean like you were raped by the ottoman BBC for centuries on end?

>be kraut
>only think about turkish KARA BOGA benis

>Germany started WW2

Autism

they have always been superior
they were just not united yet
as soon they united, they became the strongest country in Europe

jewish bolsheviks started the 1st world war
and england the 2nd world war.

t.

You had nothing to do with the situation in the balkans, literally allied the ally of an ally out of pure butthurt and fear.

What do you expect, that we say we would never dare take the spanish crown because it would cause you to pee your pants?

There's still a shit ton of debates over who started WW1. Germany is just one of many possibilities

This.

I don't know much about the subject so I don't know what to answer you

It's funny you say this, because I was reading about WW1 yesterday. Germany wanted to wipe Serbia off the map and its general staff were itching for war.

krauts and kikes are the same thing

Dude, France and Russia both didn't want war, their military was inferior and they both knew it. Russia's new military program wasn't going to be complete until 1917, they wanted no war at all costs. The Tsar wrote to Kaiser and the rulers of Austria-Hungary pleading to them to settle things peacefully. Meanwhile Germany and Austria-Hungary literally wanted to wipe Serbia off the map, by the their own words.

Neither did France

France was quite neutral and did not involve itself in the July crisis.

>France is truly the scourge of europe.
>t. Germany
is this a joke ??

day of the oven when

Because you had something to do in the Balkans?

Dont say anything, start a referendum to become part of germany and youre on the first step of rectifying things.

are you referencing a referendum in history?

uh yes they were allied with the AH empire

The Balkans are rightful austrian clay and have been for centuries at that point. Germany simply decided to back Austria up deciding to not let russia walk all over them meddling into austrian affairs, what was yours and russias business there?

No, i say make one now.

And we were allied with Russia (who where Serbians' buddies). So when Germany joins a war because it's AH's buddy, it's okay but when we join because we're Russia's lad, it's "butthurt"?

Also
>The Balkans are rightful austrian clay

The Balkans are rightful Turkic clay.

>falling for American propoganda
Anglo begone

Russia never gave a rats ass about serbia whereas Germany and Austria are basically the same, bismarck only decided against it because he didnt want vienna and berlin struggle with one another for power, so he kept them seperate.
Where was russia when the ottomans took serbia?
Nowhere, austria freed the roaches out, so fuck off.

Did you also read about the 6 million jews killed in WW1 and the rape and torture of millions of belgiums commited by savage HUNS?

t. the guy who would collaborate

Aye just like the Boers were any of your business either. Germans really do live in their own little universe.

The rape of Belgium Literally happened, as we speak I can see the church in which the people of this town were literally decimated as in the ancient roman meaning of the word

>secret documents written between the central powers are American propaganda.

If he comes from /fr/, it wouldn't surprise me

Now I know where you live my dude.

This
Sup Forumsarded

>it was real in my mind!!

That's incorrect. You are thinking about the Austro-Hungarian empire which is not the same as the German Kaiserreich.

Granted the Germans did not help to cool things down but neither did Russia or France and the situation in Europe at the time is far from as simple as "hurr durr Germany started the war."

But if there is one man whom i'd say is most responsible for starting the Great war, apart from Gavrilo Princip, it is the Austrian Feldmarshall Conrad von Hötzendorf.

Honestly Germany should have never been united in the first place. Germany is literally a forced meme perpetuated by Bismarck. We should have remained split up into kingdoms, duchies etc.

>We should have remained split up into kingdoms, duchies etc.
It still can be done to the entire EU, just give it some time.

I hope you die from being shut by a migrant while he fucks your sister and calls you a sub-human whity.

I think if there is one thing history has taught us its that this would have been a terrible idea. It's not like the Holy Roman Empire was a peaceful region during its existence. Why should it have been any different past 1870?

And war in Europe on the scale of the great war was probably unavoidable anyway, it would just have occured at some other date with different players.