Hates degenerates, gays, commies

>Hates degenerates, gays, commies
>hates Jews
>promotes traditional family values
>redpilled as fuck
>cannot be bullied by Obongo or Merkel
>western Jew media hates his guts
>Literally survived a CIA coup
>Fighting against the biggest islamic cult Gulenists, purging them by hundreds of thousands
Seriously this guy is like Sup Forumss wet dream. Why do you hate him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we wuz ottomans

>Hates Jews
>Rapprochement with Israel

Huh?

Sup Forums just hates turks in general

Because he is a Moslem.

Turks are the worst

His supporters are brown
Looking at the failed coup pictures it looked like a race war

You seem to have forgotten about Sup Forums's love/hate relationship with Islam

They can't decide if the Orlando shooter was a stupid sandnigger or ABSOLUTELY BASED GIVE THIS NIMBLE CENTIPEDE A COAT!!! for killing gay people.

I mildly respect him after that coup

>this befuddles and enrages the t*rk

Actively trying to not get nuked is a sign of intelligence.

BROWN IS THE NEW MASTERRACE FAGGOT

THEY RAPED YOUR DAUGHTERS AND TOOK OVER THE EUROPE WITHOUT ANY WEAPONS

Eurocucks :DDDDDD

>oh look
>its this thread again

would be okayish if dropped mudslime zealots

Okay but the Roach up there dedicated like two lines to talking about how Sup Forums should love this cockroach because he "hates Jews" but actually he just headed a massive rapprochement with the worlds' only Jewish state.

I call that "bullshit."

>is a shitskin
ftfy

Forget to mention throwing in jail everyone with negative opinion about him. Also has thousands of agents in Germany in case someone says something against him. Dirty deals with terrorists because islam unites them

>Also has thousands of agents in Germany
They're not agents they're normal civilians who worship him like a god. That's what makes them so scary

>Forget to mention throwing in jail everyone with negative opinion about him
That's a jewish media propaganda. He pulled back all of the defamation cases after the coup. I bet your media forgot to tell you this.
>Dirty deals with terrorists because islam unites them
He was carrying out Obongo's orders.

>muslim
>secretely supports sharia

Dropped.

>Hates Commies,Islamists and sandniggers
>hates Armenians
>promotes traditional Turkic values
>redpilled as fuck
>cannot be bullied by Eurocuckimperialists
>eastern mudslimes hates him
>Literally survived a gun shoot at war zone
>Fought against the Islamists, executed them by hundreds of thousands

fug erdogan lel

Reminder that he is the islamic cult that is about to ruin your country.

Reminder that you've been brainwashed.

Also another reminder that if you're black/muslim and hate the jews, you're not redpilled, you're just brainwashed. White people and Asians hate jews for the right reasons. Blacks/muzzies only hate jews because they're white. They don't know why they should hate them. They can repeat the talking point of whites like parrots, but they don't connect with it on an intellectual level.

>They don't know why they should hate them.
Are you an idiot? Muslims hate them because they're killing muslims and occupying muslim land.

because hes a roach

>Muslim
we've been over this, just because all other religions are cucked doesn't make Islam based or good

saged for good measure

>Are you an idiot? Muslims hate them because they're killing muslims and occupying muslim land.

They're occupying one tiny patch of Muslim clay and they've barely killed anyone. You Muslims kill more of your own people in a month than they've killed in 40+ years.

The only reason Muslims hate Jews is because of jealousy because Jews are smart and creative and Muslims are still just a bunch of barbarians.

Sounds like every excuse muslims have about anyone they hate (read: everyone that's not a muslim).

Thanks for proving my point. That is NOT why you should hate the jews.

>buying this much into jewish propaganda
I thought Sup Forums was redpilled.

Explain to me where I'm wrong, roach.

The Jews aren't occupying more than a tiny patch of land and they've barely killed anyone, maybe 15,000 people over 40+ years of war by wikipedia.

What is your beef with them other than just pure spite and jealousy that they won and you lost?

What would you think if we invaded canada, occupied an area as big as israel, and killed 15000 people. Would you be jealous because we won? You're brainwashed by jew propaganda so much you don't even know what you're saying.

But it's not in your country either, Turkey.

I think that after 70 years I would have gotten over Turkey owning a piece of Canada the size of Prince Edward Island.

Kind of like how Germany got over Poland and plenty of other people throughout history have gotten over losing land in War.

>You're brainwashed by jew propaganda so much you don't even know what you're saying.

You're brainwashed by "muh glorious Islamic brotherhood" propaganda so much that you really think Jews living in Palestine is the root cause of your entire regions' dysfunction and not the fact that you sand monkeys are willing to murder each other and anyone at the drop of a hat.

The Middle East is supposed to be brown.
I support Islam as long as they stay in the designated Islaming land.

Turkey is in NATO and uses American jets, supports ISIS, trades with Jews, wants to force Islam and migrants into white countries.
>implying war isn't degeneracy

He supports Isis just to get back at Kurds - no excuses for that.

He uses religion to push his agenda, which turns Turkey into another shithole.

BUT I must say, he seems to be a better option than Gulen - there's something about that guy that makes me think he's more dangerous. Erdrogan seems to be more of a political leader, and Gulen more of an idealist - which in the context of islam cannot be a good thing.

He is of ugly durka derp face and of smelly islam.

Therefore the trash can goes he must.

also he milks the refugee crisis as much as he can. It's turkish smugglers that literally make milions of dollars daily for shiping the refugees to europe, and now they're gonna be paid even more to take some back and send others. seriously, that no longer is politics, that is called running a mafia

Orlando shooter was gay
>Gay
>Muslim
Pick only one Pham

>Pick only one Pham

Do sand niggers think they're not gay if they fuck under-age boys? I'm not sure I understand, Mehmet...

youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM

Some theory is that he was gay and got mad at them boys in anus club, but then some other theory is that his mother seen him getting mad as he seen two boys kissing before the attack.

They're constantly occupying new territories, that's the problem.
>You're brainwashed by "muh glorious Islamic brotherhood" propaganda so much that you really think Jews living in Palestine is the root cause of your entire regions' dysfunction and not the fact that you sand monkeys are willing to murder each other and anyone at the drop of a hat.
I don't give shit about islamic brotherhood or islam itself. But I believe Israel is the reason of most of the conflicts and wars in the middle east for last 70 years.

>They're constantly occupying new territories

I don't think they've ever occupied any new territories since 1967, in fact since then they've given land back.

Building settlements on land you've already conquered and held for decade doesn't county as occupying new territory.

>But I believe Israel is the reason of most of the conflicts and wars in the middle east for last 70 years.

Yes, certainly Israel is responsible for the War between Sunnis and Shi'ites or the war between Arabs and Kurds or the war between nationalists and Islamists or the war between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

And... he's muslim and panders to islamists.

>promotes traditional family values

Is this how you call it when yo legalize marriage and sex with children?

>Fighting against the biggest islamic cult Gulenists, purging them by hundreds of thousands

While he supports other terrorist and radical groups like the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and ISIS?

because hes not white, he doesn't benefit us in any way.

When they find easy to steal oil in some poor country they are all friends, from Christian to Muslim & Jew.

You're certainly underestimating Jews' covert means.

>wants to flood refugees to Europe if they don't give T*rks free Visas

Typical snake mudnigger.

Fuck you Mohammad bin Mohammed Ahmed al Turkroach.

Literally zero people are falling for your Muslim propaganda bullshit here

Seriously he has no reason to feed 3 millon syrians. Either pay up or open your anus.

you forgot to mention he hates whites and Christians you fucking disgusting shitskin

Muslims are mad they're down 25 IQ points average

Didn't England start WW1 because Germany was beating them in trade? Then they also wanted to give Jews land aka Israel. I love it how Jews talk about who's Jewish. Did his Jewish strings detached for a moment?

colonial WW2 winners decided part of Palestine was donated to jewish religion people.
Palestines were unhappy they're country was given away
Jews were unhappy they didn't have a jewish state.
That's the difficulty. Whoever solves this solves the middle east.

back to the hive with you roach.

Stop shitposting

Jewish capitalistic spawn that pretended to not work for Jews was pretending that many Jews died, but they knew very well there were too many Jews alive, even today Israel is getting migrants imported who are as Jewish as protocol demands. They only conquering land and expending their international business and especially safe haven under protection of god.

This hilarious misquote brought to you by the delete key and 5 seconds in ms paint
"""This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States)... this worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.""""

Aka communism friends.

Neither do we. The migrant thing just pushed the UK out of the EU. Next time you pull a stunt like that, it'll be nationalist governments everywhere. These will be governments that Erdogan cannot deal with, especially if he intends to keep his EU promises.

Typical roaches, can't think further than one month.

Winston Churchill is a fat lying pig that mixes truth between lies and tells chunks of truths whenever he is off the hook, basically a typical modern politician. You know when bosses and politicians retire then they start talking some truth and pretending they weren't the bad guys.

Well there's jews and jews.

They are demolishing Palestinian land, building illegal settlements on Palestine land, because 10 times more Jews found their home "of lest resort" as intended. They need more room, those poor church mice.

>Next time you pull a stunt like that, it'll be nationalist governments everywhere.
Kek. I don't hold my breath on that.

Then open up another can of shitskins and see what happens. We all know how impeccable the Turk media is these days, that said I am seeing live how our public discussion is spiraling. It ain't pretty, and you lot are on the receiving end my friend.

Hes muslim

but how come? werent there huge protests in Constantinopole like a year ago? Dont hipsters hate him?

Jews are the scum of the earth.

I'd love to see a redpilled europe with a backbone but you're too far gone friendo.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

>Hates Assad
He can fuck off

People that argue like this are yesterday's politicians. That doesn't win you an election in tomorrow's elections.

They were and are, but likewise lets not trust another religious group, just to be on a safe side, since you know every religion is only interested in spreading their power at all costs. Mental illness knows no limits, every country needs to establish limits. Freedom of choice is naive choice, since this mysterious box of freedom sold to us by USA or Turkey, this cooperation, this migrant peace for everybody, this money based thing wrapped in god's religious peace of political correctness, that's recipe for a lot of pain and misery. People who don't know what they are, don't know what race they are, like in case of Jews or Americans or religious sheep who respect nothing but their god, those aren't beneficial to any society on long term.

He was deceived by Obongo and fueled against Assad. He's not the smartest person you see. He's easily manipulated. I hope he sees his mistake and they become buddies again.

So, they need borders, just like we do, fuck EU.

>also hates whites
>Europe
>christians

you forgot to mention this but I corrected the record for you, np

Why would they nuke the area? They want that pipeline going through there.

shut up vietnam no one cares