Pick a character. Any character

Pick a character. Any character.

Their task is to open the lid to this jar of pickles. How do they fare?

>how do they fare
He needs Shego

Pretty well, i'd say.

SURFER!
SURFER HELP!
SO HUNGRY!

You've seen the Mosquito episode right? He would literally be unable to open the jar because that would be funny.

Um... did I just tune in to a Powerpuff Girls episode?

he would probably die attempting it

He'd forget to

>Spider-Man

Super strength and stick-'em powers make Spidey so OP.

[Open on Dan's apartment, mid afternoon.
Dan stands at his kitchen counter]
Dan: Eh, good enough. [calling over his shoulder] Oh Mister Mumbles!
[Mister Mumbles hops into view and onto the counter]
Dan: I hope you're hungry, daddy's making turkey subs for lunch
[Mister Mumbles licks her chops and makes an appreciative noise as Dan turns around, rifles through his fridge and returns to face with an armfull of precariously balanced jars, packages of meat, big cheese wedge, baguette. He kicks the kitchen door behind him as he dumps his spread out of the counter. Camera angle change, close up of Dan and Mister Mumbles as if we're the sandwich being made looking up. Dan begins humming Strauss's Blue Danube Waltz off key and the background music quietly follows]
Dan: Starting out with a perfectly fine french loaf from the day old section [from our angle we can see a rather large mold spot on the bottom of the bread, Dan saws through it with slight difficulty, still humming and growling out the notes when straining]
Dan: Some thick cut smoked turkey. [Mister Mumbles follows the slice of turkey with her face]
Dan: upupup- not quite yet. [he gently leads the cat away with the back of his hand]
Dan: some slices of tomato [delicately places tomato down]
Dan: Now get rid of the tomato- because that's disgusting [rips tomatoes away with gnarled fingers]
Dan: A little provalone [lays down cheese]
Dan: A crack of black pepper [as he grinds the pepper Mister Mumbles sneezes]
Dan: Gesundheit, Mister Mumbles. And now all we need is some garlic pickles.
[Dan tries to open the jar in vain, the background music slowly begins to falter until violins screech]

I'll use my powers to open i-AHHHHHHGH

Depends on if he's in the jar or out.

Or a talk show hose to give him a preopened jar.

Its a test of Virility

>Dan.
>Eating cheese.

Kicker is the Jar has to be some brand with "Easy Open" as part of the tag. "Dr.Brine Classically Canned Pickles, now in the easy open jar."

Picture of a kid flipping off the lid on the label.

telepath, not a telekinetic.

he has his brother "the juggernaut" show up and do it for him. barring "the juggernaut" he asks Colossus to do it.

It's a mutant pickle.

Unless the jar itself is a mutant. With Mutant Pickles inside.

>grab picle jar
>the picle jar is now molten solid.

[perspective switches back to a standard view of the kitchen. Dan throws his elbows around wildly in an attempt to have better leverage opening his jar]
Dan: [strained] Come.... on.... you... stupid.... thing! [Dan then tries to bite at the lid of the jar, a cracking sound is heard and Dan drops the jar, clutching his mouth in pain]
Dan: OW! [lisping]That hurtth! I can thee now that I have to out-thmart you pickleth, you will be mine.
[Dan tries loosening the jar by hitting the lid on the counter, cracking the linoleum on the second attempt and collapsing the counter on the third attempt, while trying to use a towel to open it he braises the skin on his palm, running it under hot water his arm blisters, Dan screams and chucks the jar at his wall. It leaves a perfectly jar-shaped hole and a crashing noise is heard. Switch angles to the outside of the apartment building. Dan rushes out, winds around the building. Cut scene to Dan's car, the windsheild has a matching jar shaped hole, he opens his door and a perfectly intact pickle jar rolls out, and slowly rolls off. Dan drops to his knees and raises his hands. Cut to top view of Dan.]
Dan: PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLES!

Shit, I-I meant soy-volone