When did you realize that John Oliver actually makes a satirical show making fun of left-wing political commentators...

When did you realize that John Oliver actually makes a satirical show making fun of left-wing political commentators, much like the Colbert report, only the liberal viewers are too dumb to understand?

Think about it
>Oliver's style is way over the top and borderline retarded
>Oliver is literally obsessed with penises, he couldn't even meet with edward snowden without talking only about anything other than dicks
>Oliver's commentary includes statements that the production certainly knows are false
>Oliver actually uses the current year meme as an argument
>Oliver went to Cambridge, one of the most prestigious schools in the UK, and even the world
>Oliver's wife is an Iraq war veteran and an outspoken republican
>Even redditor liberals dislike him

Holy shit what. How did this >eternal anglo get a wife like that? And yeah a liberal cuck like him would either dump her or be beta enough to convert to her beliefs, making him a republican, if he wasn't already.
Goodjob somaliabro, only think id ask in exchange for this bump is a link to a right wing comment made by his wife.

dont think leibowitz would allow such a thing though

>how did he get a wife like that

He's very wealthy and has a tv show on HBO. Duh.

He's not that wealthy and he certainly wasn't that wealthy when they met in 2008

Exactly his "last year this current year with john oliver" show is barely a few years old.

you know modern TV goes something like this :

>People don't watch much anymore due to internet
>theres this one guy that they actually watch
>throw money at him before some other tv-station and grabbles him away from us

seriously german tv, I know for sure are getting saleries that are even topping german presidents salary

It's for the BBC (British Big Cock), a lot of women are falling on this, nowadays.

fuck off john, kill yourself you cuck toothed cunt

good lawd his wife is waaaaaaaaay out of this cuck's league, maybe she likes it like that though as she fucks her bulls

Anglos are literally taking our women.

he's not a pathetic perma-virgin NEET like you

So what? My girlfriend is liberal. Maybe not outspoken but you can be in love with someone who has different political beliefs

European politicians don't really make that much though (other than bribes). The Swedish prime minister doesn't make more than a computer engineer in the US, despite Sweden having a higher GDP per capita than the US. Not sure about Merkel, but it would neither upset nor surprise me if tv show hosts make more than she does.

Anyway John Oliver was a very minor character until ~2010 when he started receiving acclaim for his involvement in the daily show, and his own show started in 2014. He and his wife met in 2008 and got married in 2011, it doesn't seem plausible that she married him for his money. Also before anyone mentions the 15 million dollars of loans that he purchased and forgave as an argument that he's actually rich, he purchased them for 60,000 dollars, and it's unclear whether that was his own money or production paid for it.

>Oliver's wife is an Iraq war veteran and an outspoken republican
Top kek. He might be like pic related, seeing how retarded his arguments can be before his audience of braindead morons notice.

How can white men even compete?

>tfw no girfriend
You're right, im just a filthy NEET pleb.

Not quite NEET though, haven't figured out how to get government gibsmedat. I need a pretty good fucking tan.

>My girlfriend is liberal
>Maybe not outspoken
She's not liberal, she just claims to be because it is the normal opinion to hold. Clearly she is apolitical. So the situation is different than if she was an outspoken liberal activist, while you have a show that demonizes liberals and slanders them with biased lies.

>Oliver went to Cambridge,
Didn't this faggot get a third?

yeah if you settle.... it's a deal breaker and red flag for me if they hold certain bad, naive, or ignorant political ideas

>underestimating the anglo's

Everytime

>>Oliver's wife is an Iraq war veteran and an outspoken republican

I honestly never knew this...and a quick search shows it's actually true, at least the war vet part. What the fuck...

My girlfriend used to be a liberal but I've inadvertently changed her

Shapiro really let himself go.

nice nordic-style platinum blonde wife. grab one while there's still a few left.

Stop him!! He feeds on her aryan blood