Trump supporters utterly BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s

The hypocrisy is dumbfounding
Is this how you guys are? Lol, enjoying "winning", I'm sure when you guys lose it's the big bad news lmao

ATTENTION - this is a shill thread. Do your best to ignore it and move on.

I'm honestly considering if these threads are made by bots or not..
They seem too stupid and repetitive, and janitors are too stupid to realize these kinds of threads are cancer.

roger that

nice slide, here have a (You).
oh, whoops, sorry, I must have dropped it.

one, trump supporter BTFO.
got a lot more to go, CTR

I love this pic man. Every time I see it I'm transfixed for a good solid minute. Source? I can't reverse image search something's fixed with my chrome.

>1 post by this ID

I know the source but I'm not giving it since you're English.

God bless Ireland.

>making a mildly sexist jab
>the same as forcing women into select clothing types and banning them from being able to drive
good grief

The subject is troll-ish but the point stans that these are Trump's demographic, and their hypocrisy is called out
and considering the main spot for Trumps support is Sup Forums, where you guys make fun of niggers and women every day, don't say you're not one of them too

Well Sup Forums falls under this so yeah

I'm Scottish.

Feminism really is a joke.

But Bill Clinton cheated on his wife and effectively raped a large number of women. How is pointing that out disrespectful to women? Weren't Bill's actions far more disrespectful?

>Trump supporters utterly BTFO

1 post by this ID

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

>Not available in my country
Why?

"Saying something bad about one woman is disrespecting all women." - Feminists

No he's a democrat. Democrats don't morals rules or laws. Just deflect and blame the evil republicans goyim

Is this the next leftist talking head "comedy" show to be cancelled?

> Saying something hurtful about a woman is the same as raping and murdering women

Oh liberals, I love you for trying.

>There are very few women in these fields that require hard work and actual intelligence, it must be because men are mean!

Pretty much everyone in the video's comments agrees that these people are idiots and hypocrites though
Also assuming all Muslims are going to behead all women is really retarded, otherwise every woman would be beheaded by now and you wouldn't even have to be spooked by "evil hijabs" anymore

There's nothing hypocritical about talking shit about a woman and saying you respect the rights of women. Just like you can be for the rights of men and call them nu-male beta cucks. It's not an attack on men's rights, but an attack on that man.

I feel you.

there's something with her mouth corner which unsettles me; like she has no front teeth or something
that's all I can see there

According to libs, making a Hillary joke is on the same level as stoning a woman to death for showing her ankle.