WTF it really makes you think!

WTF it really makes you think!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uU4bC0PwzA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk who this bitch is, but there is strong evidence that Shakespeare didn't write any plays.

WTF I hate Shakespeare now!

If by "strong" you mean "no" then yeah, I suppose so.

Do they not understand that all this fake propaganda only encourages more hatred towards blacks? Or is that their intention in the first place?

If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes truth.

whether she is Moor like Othello?
if true, she denigrates her own race

That's not true an hour per day going to sleep I have whispered to myself that Denmark is nuked into a ocean trench by every power and it still hasn't happend

>it wasn't made by w*ite racists exactly for this reason

Do black people genuinely believe this stuff

hello where is the proofs

I hate literature now!

why are black people so embarrassing

We hath been ghost writers and shieth

not true if you have access and knowledge of the entire globe. this really only applies if you live under a 1984 tier of dictatorship.

i feel like legitimate Africans wouldn't make up history and start throwing claims that are horrendously loose. i seriously think now that African Americans are tons more illiterate than actual Africans.

that's just because you don't know any actual africans

I actually saw an ethiopian maid girl once that told me that egyptians are just larping europeans while the real egyptians are ethiopian. I wish I was joking.

Upper Egypt was actually what today are Sudanese.
They also had their own Pharao that was a Nubian.

that's really weird, everybody knows that the Egyptians were Irish

Still not ethiopian though. And it's lower egypt. And nubians were actually a rival tribe to upper egyptians.

The Irish are black so it makes sense.

such as ''Germans are Aryan'' when genetics studies showed the exact opposite

or ''W-Wehrmacht dindunuffin!'' when they had more war crimes than Waffen SS

germans are experts at revisionism and making shit up, soon we will hear China was unified by some Hans and Egyptians learned how to build pyramids from Helga Cuckmich

or how you were wewuzing vikings in WWII what the fuck was that all about? Even Russians have more claim to them lmao

But Shakespeare was a black man himself so why did they let the black guy take the glory from the black girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=uU4bC0PwzA0

But scandinavians do the same thing, I've seen swedes claim finnish inventions and vice versa. It's about national pride, it's not racist. It's only racist if you base your whole identity around it.

This thread is really bad
Perhaps one of your allies should post machines here

I always confuse the egypts.
Upper is there where the Nil delta is?

Non of your claims I've ever heared in my entire life.
And my inviroment is pretty on the right. (Means gass all muzzies)

This.

Yea. The ones close to the nile (the super black ones) are called nilotic people. Egypt is a country with like 10+ different ethnicities, but most people just think they're arabs only.

why would they not publish her work for being black when Shakespeare himself was a black melanoid king?

No, the Sudanese of today are results of the mixing of the afro-asiatic Kushites and the sub-Saharan negroid Nilotics. Ancient Egypt had zero sub-saharan ancestry.

>The commemorative stela of the Axumite King Ezana indicates that two distinct population groups inhabited ancient Nubia: the Afroasiatic-speaking Kasu (Kushites) who were related to the neighbouring ancient Egyptians, and a Sudanic-speaking population that was instead related to Nilotes

But even they didn't leave a genetic imprint on the Egyptian population as their rule was only a hundred years and did not involve population transfers.

piss off back to poland you gigantic faggot

Today I will remind them

Hey I just wanted to say, you're one of my favourite pastors on this site

Give source

Ramesses was a ginger so who knows right

Wrong, he was called Wilhelm Schüttelbier, a true patriot. We are the land of the poets and thinkers after all. The dirty a*glo did it again and fooled the world.

>be german
>claim outlandish shit
>get BTFO'd
>throw some random verbal vomit and hope it will pass as an argument just because most of people on Sup Forums are literal retards
lmao

how about I will watch your mother getting raped by refugees instead?

I know you're that polish retard, if poland is so great why don't you finally return to your shithole?

He's jew from Poland actually. He supports the """nationalistic""" party SD.

it's a VPN you retarded half nigger I'm in Poland

go rat me out to the fucking mods

Some say Molière and Shakespeare were the same person.

25th dynastiy after the kushite invasion.
As far as I kow all sources give the Kushites a Nubian origin and Nubians seem to be quite black.

Blacks actually had a lot of achievements but whitey denies them out of fear and jealousy.

Imagine being so fucking pathetic that you have to use VPNs to shill for your shithole lmao

imagine being a sandnigger

Whiter than you Ivan Dombrowski

>Ivan
>polish name
I thought Qatar has a good education system

I don't know if it's true or not, however, there would be tons of ghost writer or plagiarism in human history. ib4 Steve Jobs.

I thought poles lived in poland

Do they never feel upset about being lumped into this ridiculous "coloured" thing? Also, not to lessen Henson's accomplishment but he was part of a team, it wasn't one man.

and I do

No lower egypt is where the Nil delta is.
Upper Egypt is the southern most part of ancient egypt.
I looked it up.
From where the water come to where the water flows is from upper to lower.
The same way German Geograpy was recorded before modern methods.

that's some hardcore level of wewuzing
how can people be this delusional?

It is ver common here in germany to see achieved persons as 1. Didn't do his achievment himself and 2. was closed homo

Don't ask me why.

clickbait trash

i though you were a practical folk
but you meant german germans or foreign germans?

Anglos are famous for whitewashing the history.

Lies.

German Germans.

And it seems to affect nearly everyone. from Shakespear over Newton to Leibniz or Beethoven, Mozart, Edison, Abe Lincon etc.

No matter what nationality I always heard someone saying he didn't do it himself and he was homo.

>ghost writers
Fan fact in Russian term for this is literature negroes.

>'W-Wehrmacht dindunuffin!'
Pretty common claim in WWII threads.

You write good stories, Abu

Because she was a WOMAN.

by sharts I guess.
It's not "dindu nuffin" but "dindu nuffin wrong".

>there would be tons of ghost writer or plagiarism in human history.
Yeah but probably not for a low paying job like Shakespeare had.
He earned about 30 000 $ in modern money from his plays in the first 10 years

>Steve Jobs.
He stole everything from China

>It is ver common here in germany to see achieved persons as 1. Didn't do his achievment himself and 2. was closed homo
Same here though more of latter than former, it's most likely international phenomena and i blame USA.

Same in French. OP's pic makes sense after all.

I am actually pretty sure that Usa didn't do it himself and that he is a closed homo.

Well we obviously borrowed it from french.