Foreskin regeneration

So my fellow burgers (and some canadians), did you hear about how foregen will regenerate your foreskin?

If your circumcised and want your foreskin back I personally do not see why you wouldnt donate to foregen.

No getting back your foreskin is not a jewish trick it is the act of undoing a jew trick.

If you want your foreskin back with ALL of its nerves and functionality why arent you donating to foregen?

Other urls found in this thread:

arclaw.org/resources/medical-and-legal-positions-circumcision
youtu.be/IHBLbGvwO6I?t=119
youtube.com/watch?v=ArpRKXml5Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>with ALL of its nerves and functionality

[ x ] doubt

When an American is cut near you

because a long time ago my dad's family was masterrace and decided that jewish genital mutilation wasn't cool.

> tfw you realize your ancestors were pretty fucking intelligent

Good thing we do not have to deal with this shit

Why people cut the fucking foreskin off?

For what reason?

Because they live in a culture that want to make it less easy for men to masturbate.
I hate Muslims and Jews, and I hate American Baptist that cut boys just as much.

Jewish influence. It's disgustingly obvious when you have the American Academy of Pediatrics having their position on circumcision rejected by every single western equivalent. The Royal Dutch Medical Association in particular didn't hesitate to call them on their bullshit.

The damage are permanent you'll won't get your nerve back.

ThisCircumcision is barbaric. only niggers and sandnigger does it.

Too bad the US is filled with butturt men defending their own mutilation because their brain can't handle how much their ruined their sex life forever.

Kikes made it popular.
They are trying to get us to not breed remember.
Take away the thing that makes lube unnecessary then sell only lube with spermicide

Oh man, is there an English translation of the Dutch Royal Society BTFO of our pro- genital mutilation (((doctors)))?

Given the choice, I'd rather pay to have Jews rounded up and killed for their war crimes.

I've been waiting for this shit for forever. It's my foreskin, and I need it now.

I don't deny any of that but seriously brah, there's some shot you just can't change and dwell on. I've laid plenty of pipe.

This is so fucked up, holy shit

I can't find their statement and it wasn't a direct response but they did have it circulating around the same time and it was an actual condemnation.

Why would I ever want my penis to look that hideous?

It's not hard to understand. The Jews also fucked up your country.

The fucked up part is they think they can chop up your penis and you won't hold a grudge.

Nevermind, I found this
arclaw.org/resources/medical-and-legal-positions-circumcision

That's fucking disgusting that they recommended third-parties still be allowed to pay for circumcision. Fuck them. If male genital mutilation is never going to be illegal, at least make the stupid pieces of shit that support it pay to maim their own son.
In states that stopped allowing Medicare to pay for circumcision, rates of the procedure dropped dramatically. This cunts suddenly have a change of heart when hit in the pocketbook.

My circumsized dick is fine.

I have great sexual feels and can cum.

Also my women think uncircumcised dicks are disgusting.

I won't circumsize my children but I'm quite happy with mine.

Also not advocating for circumsicision.

Just happy with my body and dick

>Also my women think uncircumcised dicks are disgusting.
being this big of a cuck, and what if they liked guys with 1 arm?

Somewhat
But atleast my dick is fully intact

And I don't know anyone who get his dick cut

Nigger wat?

Would be mildly debatable if made sense.

That's a small penis sure it's ment for white men

Do you guyw not remember that foregen will regenerate your foreskin?

If you want your foreskin back why arent you donating?

Hopefully you're not like me and got a high cut because I was born in the South and those fuckers literally take half the skin off your dick.
That's the fucked up thing, though, that it just random whether you get left mostly intact with maybe even your frenulum left or get fucking castrated by an intern with butterfingers.
I'm glad you decided not to continuse this barbaric practice.

Don't be dense.

My father and my mother got my dick cut with the help a state-funded doctor.

I can't reverse this, but you should know what these undesirables can do.

>with ALL of its nerves and functionality

That's not how it works, cutckold.

I told you man, it's Jews all the way down.

Just how much money do they make chopping off baby dicks?

Around 300 just for the cut and then they sell the foreskins to make anti-aging face cream or other biomedical products. I don't know how much they get for the actual tissue but it's relatively valuable.

My cock is great.

Sure I wish I wasnt circumsized, but I was.

My dick turned out great.

You can't deny that Western women are petrified by uncut cock.

CUT MY DICK INTO PIECES

I miss when Sup Forums didn't have fucking MUTILATED DICKS throughout the catalog every god damn day.

Jesus Christ.

Im disapointed you guys completely miss the point in that FOREGEN WILL REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN.

Seriously why do you admit circumcision is a problem yet blow off the solution?

The only solution is the final solution. Nobody can give you back what was taken from you.

But you can put a stop to them before they do it again.

Because they've accomplished little so far. Call me back when they actually restore someone's foreskin

I'm not sure wrapping a piece of turkey around your cock is going to fool anyone.

People blow it off because they don't bother to read the methods intend to use and because they're out of the loop on the state of regenerative medicine. You shouldn't be expecting people on nu/pol/ of all places to do even cursory reading on a topic before drawing their conclusions.

(((jew)))

>did you hear
yes
>will you donate
no

correct

catholic?

"tribal" reasons
>dad/son lookalike

norm.org

>my women
the elusive millenial virgin

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

lol tru

And to perfectly illustrate my point this poster has decided to accuse me someone who was directly accusing Jews of being responsible for MGM being widespread in the US of being a Jew because he couldn't be assed to read any of my other posts.

Circumcised here. I wish I weren't, but luckily I still have plenty of sensation in my dick, and it wasn't over cut. I still have a good amount of foreskin so it isn't ridiculously tight when it's hard. This doesn't justify circumcision, however, because not everyone has circumcision done like this. I don't see how the benefits of circumcision outweigh the cons of it, and I really wish it weren't such commonplace.

The Jews want us all dead. Why should we like them?

I obviously don't like them you massive retard.

Jewish subversion and demoralization tactic. Causes desensitization of the penis, sex becomes less enjoyable for men, less whites having sex, less white babies

Then denounce them and their evil ways.

>Call me back when they actually restore someone's foreskin
It doesn't work like that. They are making more progress than expected, but they need investments before they can much go further.

I'll tell you why franky and I'm sure it'll chimp you out. I don't care. It works, feels good my girl doesn't care. While it sucks and I'm against it, we know cutting doesn't ruin the dick later on, this no thanks I'll take my altered working dick vs guinea pigging on this.

Not worth the risk is a close second to I just don't care.

Well, when it does work like that you can call me.

>Americuts

Here is the latest summer "comedy" (((film))).

youtu.be/IHBLbGvwO6I?t=119

Remember white women! Do not procreate with uncircumcised men! They look disgusting!!!!!

Here's the full clip you good goyims.

Remember that uncut men are disgusting!

youtube.com/watch?v=ArpRKXml5Iw

Sup Forums leaving out jews do this to themselves as well.

>I have great sexual feels and can cum.
Can only enjoy when you cum. You don't know what you are missing buddy.
I feel sorry for you, truly.

>Also my women think uncircumcised dicks are disgusting.
I bet they never got an uncut dick before.

I really don't know if you realize men still like sex while cut, but if you did I's hope you quickly go to the doctor to get that diseased cheese cesspit off your cock

What do you mean you can only enjoy it when you cum? Maybe if you let your head get dry and shit. I'm not denying that there is less feeling but it's still there

it's falling out of fashion but 30-50% is an absurd nationwide newborn average when you remember that america literally invented nuclear bombs and went to the moon

that is africa-tier

it seems divided by region, i heard california alone broke the conditioning but the midwest has it bad

An uncut dick can enjoy the entire process, from penetration to cumming in way a cut dick can never know.
I'm sorry to say, but you are like a full-color blind person who say they can still enjoy our beautiful and color world..
I can't help but to pity men who were cut.

I hope you don't plan to get any of your future child mutilated.

*American women
And I don't give a fuck about what whores opinions are. They'll all fall in line behind a strong man.

With all these people chopping off foreskins could not one who wasn't given a choice in his cock mutilation not easily acquire a surplus foreskin and have it surgically attached?

Actual excuse is probably hygiene. But it's like pulling all your teeth out to prevent tooth decay. Just wash your dick once in a while.

Yes but you would have to take medication for the rest of your life to suppress your immune system otherwise your body would reject it.

Regrowing your personal foreskin with your stem cells that have your DNA is the only way to ensure your body won't reject it.

Also, surgically attaching amputated body parts usually doesn't restore the nerve connections very well. Regenerative medicine is the best option if you want to regrow the nerve endings as well.

Define strong man.

I'm not missing anything.

Sex feels great. My life is great.
Anyone who's missing anything from life can't blame it on something that's impossible to control.

My cock is great.

Congrats on your uncut cock.

But if Foregen is successful would you opt for a new foreskin? After all if you don't like it you can just get circumcised again.

Sex also becomes less enjoyable for the woman. Most women who say "uncircumcised looks awful" have not had sex with both types to compare.

I have had 2 long term relationships. The first with a cut man, my current is uncut. I didn't realize at the time with the cut man but some of our problems were due to his being cut. Sex hurt really bad with the cut man. It felt like he was hurting me because sex had an awful rubbing friction.

The foreskin's function is to hold in place against the vaginal wall while the penis glides within it creating nature's perfect lubricant.

If you are cut, use a lot of lube, especially for quickies.