Sup Forums Decides the 1964 Election: Part 1 - Unification Party Primaries

PREVIOUS THREAD HERE:
The 1960 election ended in a clear turmoil after Harambe won with a slim voting margin in New Jersey. Calls of election fraud were made by states that had voted for Moon Man, and many of the Northwestern block states that had voted Moon opted to secede from the union the day after the inauguration of Harambe. Since then, the US and Moonland have been engaged in a vicious Civil War, with no clear end in sight. Alaska has seceded from the union and was incorporated into Canada, while Moonland was able to successfully invade and take over Hawaii.

Since the outbreak of war, the Republican Party has disintegrated and two new major parties have come into the spotlight.

The Unification Party, made up of Moonland sympathizers are calling for an end to the war by peaceful means, and to open up Diplomatic relations with the nation of Moonland, stating that the United States Government can stand to learn much from Moon Man.

The Peace Party, made up of former Democratic elites and some Republicans is calling for an end to the war via nuclear means. Following a massive ethnic cleansing in Moonland, many US politicians began to consider the Nuclear Option as the only effective deterrent to end the war for good.

The Democratic Party still holds strong, with President Harambe hopeful about his re-election chances in 1964.

PRIMARY RULES
>0,1,2 picks a candidate of your choice to join the race
>primaries will begin once we have 12 candidates selected

>purple states denote Moonland territory
>dark grey denotes war-torn, unincorporated territory

>quads at any time gets Moonland to drop the bomb on US cities

1960 Election Results

>GOP and Nationalist party won delegates in 3 states, but no candidate reached 269 delegates. Delegates from GOP and Nationalists were given away to other parties, before Ted Cruz rolled quads, came back in time and stole New Jersey. Eventually he was mauled to death by Harambe, who ended up taking the state and winning the election.

Bump because Sup Forums was all over this the other night

bumping

I want Ronald McDonald as a candidate

Get in here and request some candidates

Lmao, even in the same second

60s era Ronald McDonald, a notable proponent of eugenics is in!

Wow, he looks terrifying. Also bumping

I love how even back then liberals were abusing of the REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE IS LITERALLY HITLER card even when the candidate was a literal jew that literally fought in WWII.

Throw some more recommendations up, let's get this thread going

Then I also roll for 34 yo Helmut Kohl. He did good in unifying Germany

Reroll

Holy shit

Roll for chris dorner

RON PAUL

Helmut Kohl is in

That protestor looks anti-Jew to me. Goldwater pissed off a lot of social conservatives because he was pro-gay rights, pro-immigration and pro-abortion.

Only those alive back in '64 can be entered. Excluding Cruz, as he came back in time in the 1960 thread.

Reroll

Thank God for his open-carrying ass, he didn't waste any time taking out that Dallas shooter.

HILLARY CLINTON

A young Ron Paul enters the race!

big babby 2016

>He did good in unifying Germany
Wtf. He declined getting back west prussia after it was offered and he went to some jewish secret club (like most german politicians) and got orders how to "rewrite" the GDR history books to fit the usual post war propaganda.

God dammit I always forget the name of this jewish order, something with B.. Brin.. Birn fuck

Then I also roll for Michael Jordan. He was born 1963 so technically he was alive.

re roll

>B’nai B’rith

Damn, just a year too late for JFK.

If it's allowed, I roll for JFK zombie. If not, I'll just roll for Ron Paul when the game starts.

>Sen. Goldwater Compared to Nazi Leader

>Union leader Mr. George Meany yesterday compared Senator Goldwater to Hitler and warned against dismissing the Republican Presidential candidate as a crackpot.
>"In the 1930s, the people of Germany and the world said Hitler was a crackpot," Mr. Meany said. "But he captured control of a political party and seven years later we had a catastrophic war."

>"I have drawn a parallel between Goldwater and Hitler and I make no apology for drawing that parallel," he said.

Actually, roll for RFK Robert Kennedy.

Moon Man's Retarded Cousin

reroll

Can't really say that Big Babby wasn't alive back in '64... So

Robert Kennedy.

JFK never became president in this timeline, and he's still alive and running for the Peace Party

Thin hair chin man

HILLARY CLINTON

What about a young Bernie Sanders then? Can i try and get him in?

Reroll

Moon Man's Retarded Cousin is in!

Bernie is also running for the other party!

Nigga

Doesn't look like he was alive back in '64

Tumblr

Otto Carius, for the Wehrmacht Party

Make it spede then

I like the Creativity. Dorner is in!

1964 based hillary clinton

Re-Roll

reroll

rolling for Eugene H. Krabs

reroll for white supremacist hillary clinton

Wasn't around back in '64, but also not a person so
Tumblr is in!

reroll

roll for based clitoris

There it is OP

This woman volunteered for a loser

This man shot down a Russian plane WITH A TANK

rolling again

once more

another roll

Carius is in!

rollin on a river

Perfect little whore to use and abuse

fucking rolling again

reroll for 1964 based young hillary nazi youth

Charles Manson

frank sinatra

REROLL CHRIST

Prediction: It's gonna be between Ron Paul and George Wallace for sure.

eighth time's the charm

roll roll roll

fuck you, babby will make america moonland again

Roll for Alberto

come on baby

Re roll

verner von braun

Devil's double for Charlie.

Rolling for Manson

Hillary is in!

>12 candidates selected
>primaries will now begin

REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU WANT YOUR VOTE TO BE COUNTED
>0 gets New Hampshire
>1 gets Vermont
>2 gets Massachusetts

>trips drops any candidate who is not the frontrunner out of the race of your choice, gives their delegates to your favored candidate

>quads makes moonland rebels drop nukes on US cities

MOON MAN COUSIN LET'S GOOOOOO

BIG BABBY 1964

HILLARY CLINTON

SHIEEETTTT

fucking kek

Lmao, first three posts get all the states

that was fast

GIVE HIM THE DELEGATES

WE WUZ THREES N SHEEIIITT

Motherfucking Al Capone

I don't care if he died 20 years or so before this election, he lived on in the hearts and minds of many, thus, VOTE FOR HIM

Rasputin for prez

Voting based Otto

Moon Man's Cousin takes New Hampshire

Big Babby takes Vermont

Hillary Clinton takes Massachusetts

REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU WANT YOUR VOTE TO BE COUNTED
>0 gets Connecticut
>1 gets Rhode Island
>2 gets New Jersey

>trips drops any candidate who is not the frontrunner out of the race of your choice, gives their delegates to your favored candidate

>quads makes moonland rebels drop nukes on US cities

OP is officially not a fag

Little late there son

The delegates. Hand 'em over.

Ron Paul gets in the race.

BABBY

MOON MAN'S COUSIN COMING THRU

Reroll