Somewhere in the early 2000's, Cartoon Network featured a Halloween cartoon event, hosted by the character "Dracula"...

Somewhere in the early 2000's, Cartoon Network featured a Halloween cartoon event, hosted by the character "Dracula", from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, who openly expressed his attraction to the 16 year old girl, Daphne Blake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TomiKzVP2jk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgZiBS64sC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What's New Scooby Do Daphne
>16

Doesn't her age vary in the cartoons? Also what's the bug deal? It's just a cartoon anyways. It's not worse than other vanpires.

and your point is?
its a joke OP stop being a faggot

>Blackula is not allowed to think legal women are sexy.
Fuck off, OP.

But what about OP's feelings?

t. /lhg/

legal in my state

Everybody calm your tits, I'd bet good money that OP isn't genuinely offended, he didn't even play at being mock-offended. He simply made the thread in hopes someone would have Youtube links to the event, and then threw in the enticing reference to Dracula's ephebophilia because Sup Forums works harder when it's horny.

youtube.com/watch?v=TomiKzVP2jk

So?
She's hot.

I made it because I love the black dracula from billy and mandy and found it funny he got smitten towards an underage.

Dracula just wants her fresh blood

>SCRAPE, AND LICK
>SCRAPE, AND LICK
>SCRAPE, AND LICK

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgZiBS64sC4

>immortals
>caring about age anyway

they're both from the 70s, is it that big of a deal?

That's WNSD Daphne, pretty sure they graduated high school since they're traveling all over the world.

I always assumed they were college age students.

>That parody of Head On for the Billy & Mandy movie
The best.

Well maybe if you didn't make your teenagers so sexy, Dracula wouldn't a wanted to fuck em!

Does OP not know that 16 is the legal age of consent in the majority of the US? Or is OP just baiting?

He's a tool who would find woman under 30 "disgusting" if the law said they're illegal.