Characters who are canonically virgins

Characters who are canonically virgins

>implying his training to be the best at everything didn't include being the best stud ever.

I am sure he tapped some ass during his youth.

He is actually not Virgin. Not anymore, though he would actually prefer to.

There is only revenge on the mind of that man. Revenge and his quest.

Not after Aku was done with him

Him and the fat chick have fucked

I'd like to think Aku banged him while shapeshifted in a roundabout way to gain his trust (and later humiliate him)

Did they actually...?
I know they got a lapdance together but I think that's as far as they went.

No way, off camera shit went down.

OP

He´s technically his mum and we know Rose was kind of slutty. Does he really count?

BALLS DEEP

OP here, and you're right

BALLS
DEEP

Confirmed asexual by the show staff

Didn't get laid until after the end of the second film. Is there any other version of Peter that got less pussy? Also curious if he had sex in the video game adaptations.

>a rack like that
>dem hips
>a dress that high-cut
>confirmed asexual
truly Dominator's most heinous crime is teasing the galaxy with what they'll never get

ur mum lol

There's that universe where everything goes wrong and he dies from the spider bite.

He raped Danny.

Indeed

Looked it up and I can't find any such mention of it aside from tumblr trash

I´d swear I read it on one of the creators Twitter's account. They didn´t use the word "asexual" per se; they just said she has other things in her mind.

"He crunched those numbers but not those bitches"

I dont know the staff are pretty obsessed in trying to make fusion=sex

There's a difference between not being very sex driven and being asexual.

Asexuals genuinely aren't interested in sex whatsoever, often to the point where the irrationality caused by romantic love and lust in others can seem like downright lunacy to them. To be honest, I don't blame them. We do some weird shit. Arousal has even been proven to proportionately reduce disgust responses which is why thinking of your naked grandmother to stave off an orgasm is an awful idea that might end in mild emotional trauma. You could wave a flirty 10/10 in front of an asexual person and they'd be more focused on what kind of phone is in their hand or whatever.

Someone with a hypoactive drive for sex still has a recognizable sexuality, they just don't focus on it particularly often. If they weren't doing anything else and sex is being thrown at them, yeah, why not. Maybe. If they're in the mood. They're probably not going to initiate anything, though.

Hypoactive sex drive is much more common, and often a point of contention in early relationships. Lack of intimacy in long term relationships tends to be due to infidelity, though. It's technically a dysfunction, and there's even a pharmaceutical market for treating it in men. Less so for women, partly out of social perception but mostly because pumping women full of testosterone and other typically male hormones tends to have undesired side effects.

I mean it's still a friggin cartoon. Most fictional characters can't be diagnosed with psychological characteristics because they're written in a way that just doesn't jive with how the human mind works. It's like trying to analyze a smiling heart drawn in crayon.

That said I think that if I had to tag her with something she'd definitely flag more as hypoactive than completely asexual, since she seems to intuitively recognize how sexuality works but just doesn't partake in it out of a lack of interest.