Why hasnt europe embraced the idea of being a great melting pot like America?

Why hasnt europe embraced the idea of being a great melting pot like America?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding_depression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America isn’t a melting pot it’s more like a rotten salad.

Because of this.

>el monstrosidad

Why should we?

America is the great melting pot and a land of immigrants. If you dislike this then leave

Your socities are stagnant and dying. You need fresh immigrants to come in and be the new french british etc. Part of this is teaching civic virtues

My family has been here since before the founding of the Union. You leave, nigger.

And why would I wish for something like that?

>Your socities are stagnant and dying.

The idea that constant population growth is somehow a good and necessary thing is a meme. World is overpopulated as it is. We don't need more people to come here, we are fine and happy as we are.

Africa and asia are overpopulated which means those people need a place to live and sibce Europe is relatively empty the moral decision is to take them in

Nah Europe is overpopulated as fuck, like 500 million people in a small corner of Eurasia. Australia, USA or Russia have more than enough space if those people need to move but not EU, we're full. EU should have 100 million people tops.

because it is already a great melting pot

the melting pot of scots celts danes saxons normans and god knows what else is now the United Kingdom

the melting pot of goths franks germanic tribes slavs and baltics was the german empire

and so on, all of us mixed with eachothers as different ppl wondered, replaced, killed or coexisted

its just takes time for a good recipe, instead of slamming every ingredient you find in the fridge at once

b-but their skin tone is white so they can't be diverse.

The problem is that those are all white people.

>The idea that constant population growth is somehow a good and necessary thing is a meme
Here user, this is for you.

I've read the Crucible kiddo
Melting pots dont end well

>the earth and its resources are infinite

Thinking about it America can't compare to the unbelievable diversity of EU. 24 languages, 28 different cultures working and living side by side in a voluntary Union. Such an example of working multiculturalism, EU is woke as fuck!

he's a gyppo, of course he'd think like an cockroach.

spain had "non white" ppl, the russian nation integrated tatars and siberians along with ugric tribes, the roman empire had tons of non white ppl within its borders, the greeks exported their culture on the wake on alexander to the borders of india

what nobody did was keep a certain ethnicity as slaves then liberated them to be 2nd rank citizens and even if they did roughly 50years was enough to integrate them

There literally nothing wrong with being a mutt.

America is also by far the worst "developed" nation
Anyone who wants their country to become like America deserves public execution for treasonous sentiment

>the moral decision is
...for them to fuck a little less. A place like Nigeria just cannot support a billion people, no matter how many we take in, they're still gonna get too full if they keep at it as they do now

>Why hasnt europe embraced the idea of being a great melting pot like America?
it's downright creepy reading this

>melting pot
>people go apeshit over white-to-black ratios in movies
>non-whites are actually asking to be segregated and are actively resisting becoming a part of a unitary American nation
>citizens of USA are saying that they're Mexican first, American second or "Black" first, American second, etc.
>people are inventing all kinds of bullshit identities (LGBTIQ+) just to avoid becoming a part of the group (the very opposite of "melting" in a pot)
The American experiment went to shit.

wh*Toids...
soon...

>sibce Europe is relatively empty
Europe isn't empty. There's millions of people in Europe. How many people do you think were there in Europe 2000 years ago? There's more than enough of us. The wild parts of Europe, the little that remain, should be forested and inhabited by bears, deers and wolves. There's nothing wrong with population decline at this point, if anything, we should start using euthanisation for everyone unfit to work, like 65+ or 70+ year olds.

Nice one, upside down Italy

someone shop a mut peaking from the pot

brazil is the only real melting pot of the world

kek

The picture is clearly not for scale. The size of the 'jews' can is greatly underestimated.

euros are retards who claim they all have unique independent cultures from country to country but yet aren't multicultural. they are self loathing imbeciles.

America isn't multicultural at all you idiot, it's the same soulless off-beige everywhere.

>unique independent cultures from country to country but yet aren't multicultural
Yes?

LMAO YEA THERE IS YOU HIDEOUS MUTT EL GOBLINO

>like America
You talk about races and skin color all the time. How can it be a melting pot if everyone obsessed with their ethnicity?

It's the only identity people have anymore.

i never claimed america to be mutliculture dumb fuck. im talking about Europes double standard

You do know that mutts have healthier genetics right?
Inbreeding isn't good, how's that Hapsburg jaw treating you?

Their independent cultures all keep to themselves and develop independently; drive just an hour in Europe and it's like entering a whole different world. In America, you're supposed to throw away your identity, history, culture, traditions and be a good consumerist sheep with no soul. You can drive from Maine to California and the only real difference is geography.

>It's the only identity
What? Being an American? Then why do you scream all the time about races and heritage?

No, being a "white American" or being a "black American" or "Mexican American" is the only way people can have an identity. Because being "white American" is associated with cringey families that eat unseasoned chicken for dinner every night, people also LARP as "Polish American" "Russian American" "Irish American" etc. so they can feel more exotic and cultured even though a black guy born in England has more in common with England than a white American whose grandpa was named Nigel.

>want to go from first world safe countries to fucking failed first world country (USA)
lmao nigger.

USA is basically barelly above a latino shithole like mexico, brazil or colombia in terms of crime.

>is the only way people can have an identity
Why not just "an American"? I thought that's how melting pot is supposed to work.

USA is a disgusting abomination on the world and I would happily die if it meant every country in the western hemisphere got turned into glass.

Because the "melting pot" meme DOESN'T work, obviously. It was a concept made up by Jewish outcasts who wanted to fit in, before them America was almost entirely WASPs.

>Why hasnt europe embraced the idea of being a great melting pot like America?
What would be the point? Brazil and many others tried that and it didn't work.

>Because the "melting pot" meme DOESN'T work
That's what I was saying in the first place.
> It was a concept made up by Jewish outcasts
I smell Sup Forums here.

Because they're shallow retards that only care about appearances.

And I was agreeing with you.
>Sup Forums
So acknowledging the identity issues that resulted in the meme happening makes me Sup Forums?

But that's literally false.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm

False. Mixing races opens you up to more genetic disorders than inbreeding does. Did you forget about sickle cell anemia?

Embraced what, fucking up your society with tons of different backgrounds that get incited against one another for the benefit of shady corporatists pulling the strings of exploitation in the background?

Your country is a fucking train wreck and needs to die as soon as possible.

Seeing jews everywhere makes you Sup Forums.

The guy who came up with the concept did so because he was literally upset about how Jewish people in the country were treated.

But it's kinda supposed to work for all immigrants, isn't it?

Yes, his argument was that non-WASP migrants are exactly the same as them because they are all united by migration and live in a clean slate.

>that get incited against one another for the benefit of shady corporatists
Corporations only want a larger workforce, the incitement of hatred is not economically beneficial and only stupid right wingers want it

>seeing jews on every bad thing that happens is just coincidences
>don't be anti semitic goy
>israel literally deports all non jews on israel while claiming inmigration is good for europe
???

Pitting people against each other is a very good way to earn money, what are you talking about? Do you know how much money was made off the election by corporations publicly picking sides, and thus making easily influenced people buy their products because they wanted to support "the good companies?" Or how many people see shitty movies because they feel like they have to (shitty soldier worship flicks or feminist/black empowerment flicks).

American consumerists are not intelligent. Our schools do not teach us basic logic or money management for a reason.

It's almost like there is an optimum middle ground, and straying to far away in either direction is bad

Iceland has just 300k people (far less a few centuries back) and they're doing fine

Well, that makes sense if you live in the country full of migrants.

Yes, but the concept of it being a "melting pot" where everyone mixed and became one identity was new. Hungarians, Irish, French, Poles, WASPs, and Jew migrants very rarely intermingled.

Because mosaic is better.

Dixiecucks dissagree

Island continued to get Danish colonizers tho

Incitement of hatred between social groups distracts from hatred against exploitation. It's equivalent to the capitalist taking five of the six slices of a pie for himself and making the white and the black worker fight over the remaining slice.

>melting pot
>most successful country of all time
Really makes me think

Lots of them are Scots or Irish lol

>the incitement of hatred is not economically beneficial
you naive, stupid man
of course it is
while the cattle is distracted with themselves, they won't notice you're the one exploiting them, taxing them while providing shit public services and using their tax money to give tax exemptions to big private companies or using public money to compensate workers so private companies can buy material and products at very low prices eventhough they'll still sell it at high prices, making big benefits on your dime
it's called divide and conquer, we're being fucked both ways

It already is a melting pot. The whole concept of 'white nationalism' is just as retarded as black nationalism because it groups together people that have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Dance forever with the Devil on a cold cell block
But that's what happens when you rape, murder, and sell rock
Devils used to be God's angels that fell from the top
There's no diversity, because we're burnin' in the melting pot

and by both ways I mean our countries are being torn to shreds, flooded with brown shits and we're paying for it

Kill yourselves. Pretending to be a white nationalist won’t make the Euros think you’re white (because you aren’t). Now stop being a self hating cuck and embrace your mutt heritage with pride.

no one cares, stop making stupid threads

Stop being so mean for no reason you big bully.

>go to T*ronto
>go on bus
>ask driver how to get downtown
>"CHING CHANG CHONG ENGRISH NO GOOD USEE MAP DERE"
>go look at bundle of maps
>have to move away the french, spanish, urdu, mandarin, and cantonese versions to get to the english one
>sit down beside a black woman whos ass is halfway into my seat
>try to read map to see what to do
>interrupted by an "ALLAHU AKBAR"
>it was just the ringtone of the paki who is sitting across from me
>finally get there
>chink tourists taking pictures of me
>hear every language spoken beside english around me

And everyone wonders why Sup Forums exists.

Dang did you learn nothing in college?!

Because melting pot is bad. You should smoke it.

You do know that immigrants have it much harder than you do right? You're already privelidged, stop trying to play the victim.

Sorry for the bad joke, could not help myself, lol,

Now on a more serious note the feature of Europe is the richness of language and culture. Even wanting to melt language and culture down to become the same everywhere is just a dull and stupid idea.

>Fertility rates
That's all the evidence you can muster, inbreed?

>Did you forget about sickle cell anemia?
Did you skip science class? Black people not out breeding is why it's so much more prevalent in their population. Centuries of tribes inbreeding then only breeding with other black people in the US is making it worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding_depression

Nigger, the whole point of making fun of americans here is so they realise "white nationalism" is still a globalist identity that means mixing. You need ethnocentrism.

This. Everyone who disagrees is missing the point.
Because we're not an immigrant state. Which is what you've been from the start.

Sup Forums has to love jews now