liberal cuck

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

smug opportunist

He was cool back when I was a kid, but it's so obvious he's trying so hard to remain relevant by pandering to those same millennials. Sad!

An engineer that the left thinks has relevance to unrelated fields of science when they want to make themselves look credible, because muh millenial nastolgia. Yeah I watched his little show when I was a kid, but he is talking out of his ass if he isn't speaking about engineering.

Ridiculous.

A comedian with a BA in mechanical engineering is attempting to be an authority in all branches of science while simultaneously saying how specialized each field is.

He can fuck off

orthosphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/the-argument-from-truth/

>VIDEO: Watch Bill Nye DESTROY climate change denier with FACTS and LOGIC.
>click video
>NYE: If you don't believe in climate change then you don't believe in science!
>Greentards have gluten-free orgasm.

Donald why are you here and not running your campaign?

D..Donald?

He's great for getting younger kids into science. Other than that, he's alright.

NWO shill.
I used to like him before I realized he was a turd.

overrated underqualified children's show host turned typical auteist celebrity

>Hey juden, if there is a literal creature that created and guides every sentient creature and possibly even the path of the universe, should we listen to it?
Mother fucking, most retarded shit on earth

Obviously, i'm not Donald. Donald is too busy and successful to waste time here.

>multiverses could exist because there's no way to disprove that they don't
>but god doesn't exist, though

fucking hell

>tfw more qualified than Bill Nye but people don't pay me to be on tv

I liked him when I was 10 years old.

>Bill Nye the Jewish Bachelors degree guy

He's a cunt

Why is he pouring chemicals? He has a BS in Mechanical Engineering, he really shouldn't be handling shit he has no idea how to handle.

>it's true because Bill Nye said so

Truly he is the god of fedora-tippers.

closet pedo

He's a leftist cuck, who hilariously gets eaten by his own.

kek

Why does he take so long to make even the most basic sentences? Why is he so fucking winded all the time

is this dude strung out on crack?

200 proof pure distilled reddit

If I wanted to learn the most basic pop science from a guy without a graduate degree, I would have gone to public school.

this, he was great as a TV host for children, but gee willikers he is hot dogshit as an actual scientist.

it's like the guy from blues clues decideding he could be attorney general.

and I'm talking about the heroine junkie that died.

He's a zero.

Oh then I guess we won't have this tantalizing Chinese trade discussion here.

Hurr durr he's a mechanical engineer! But were qualified to speak about politics!

Oh fuck off. He literally learned from Sagan. Good on him for bringing people into science. You're all a bunch of miserable fucks.

> If there was a god earth should be the paradise

God, this are literally the argumentation of a 14yr old edgy teenager atheist

it absolutely kills me
the way he calls god 'super entity' kills me, too

CHINA IS RIPPING US OFF

Honestly I have never met a Christian who believes this. Hell, I grew up next to a Mormon church and went to high school with a bunch of them, and they would always ace science exams.

If you deny evolution while doing it you should be shot and pissed on.

But thats a fair statement you nigger.

I'll bite. Go on.

>i want god to take away freedom from me
>but don't you be an authoritarian space father! i dislike mine enough already!

He's a smug twat just like Neil DeGrasse Tyson

youtube.com/watch?v=vdfRAP-plNc

What

Bill Nye the Jewish lie

>Bill Nye the pseudo intellectual engineer guy

I don't know but I've heard he's a cunt.

I am more of a Bill Murray kinda guy

I wonder if he really believes his bullshit or is just making stuff up because his braindead audience really believes he knowsh everything because he studied something else than cunt studies

I think he truly believes it. Don't underestimate the arrogance that surrounds science these days.

google what degree he has 4 a giggle

love him

>what is 40%?
>less than half

He triggers Sup Forums and gets stormbabies all mad because he's actually really smart and can put thoughts together, so he's alright by me.

He is a pretty cool guy. The vocal minority on Sup Forums will say otherwise though.

He's kind of a dick

>Engineer
>"Science guy"

Not the same thing, we aren't triggered by anything other than retarded liberals who actually think he's more than a mouthpiece for leftist agenda. It's hard to not be upset by repeated overt delusional retardedness.

I like the fact hes spent the last couple decades getting kids interested and excited about science.
I dislike the fact he feels its acceptable to use the modicum of influence he has to preach his SJW bullshit.

Bill Nye just did a goofy kids science show. He isn't an expert on much of anything. He's only relevant as a pop culture icon.

Having a label like "the science guy" makes idiots believe anything he says without question.

>le Bill Nye the science goy
>youtube.com/watch?v=4IPrw0NYkMg
This is all you need to Know about Bill Nye.

You might think he's cool now, but just wait until you see this:
youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

>Science and religion can never in any way shape or form work together
Undank meme.

Steve burns wasn't a heroine junkie. He's a musician who is very much still alive. You wanna educate me on how Mr Rogers had full sleeve tattoos and killed 60 people in Vietnam?

Pseudoscientist and shill for the new world order.

Then again, niggers are weird too.
youtube.com/watch?v=UkrkaH_V7fE

Liked him as a kid, but, the past 7 years or so he's really outed himself as some leftist shitter.
So fuck him

What's not to like?

Thinking he has the world and all its wonder figured out like most edgy fedora.

I don't see a problem with abortion. Don't get me wrong I'm completely against slutty behaviour and I think people should strive for a lifelong relationship.

Well you could argue that you're killing a life that hasn't even experienced anything yet.

Until they are conscious they cannot experience anything.

Bill Nye is the Goldeneye N64 of fake scientists

Reminds me of a biology professor that I had.
All in all, he has never said or done anything that made me think him irredeemable, or even smug. There's a dire need in most people to paint every person who disagrees with them as wrong, smug, a terrible person, or some combination of the three.
The one religious person I remember him even debating was that crazy cunt who made a creationist museum. If you wanna believe your "AYYYY LMAO" magick bullshit, fine, but don't fucking sit there and try to fabricate evidence to try to swindle the general public into believing it with you.

He doesn't answer the fucking question.

As much as the black science man can irk me, at least he's actually a scientist.

^this

Not a real scientist, not an expert on anything, takes money from leftist rags to lie to the people.

The pseudo science guy

Yeah hardcore Creationists make up around 4% of all Christians, yet Bill Nye makes it seem like it's 100%

He made a cool show for kids that made science fun.

Turned out he is kind of a cuck.