youtube.com/watch?v=D3UVMz9KHNk
youtube.com/watch?v=chBBjYSYT-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to cum on her face.

>that guy will never go away

Alright, I really gotta know.

Is Saorise for sexual?

everything is for sexual

She's 4 years old, I have fapped to many lolis but I consider it to be immoral to sexualize her. Totally arbitrary but she's just too little.
I saw Song of the Sea in the theater as a Tinder date and got head afterwards though

Not even one reply into the thread and the loli fags are here. My god I just wanna discuss the film. At least wait later in the thread for the sex jokes.
That would imply that people like clarissa and yotsuba are for sexual, which is a highly punishable offense

Shouldn't have opened with a pic of a loli and the word "adorable" then
Should have used a poster and "Thoughts?" or some actual question or topic of discussion beyond the cuteness of a little girl, you brought this upon yourself

They are for sexual. What's my punishment? Harsh words over the internet?

>Not even one reply into the thread and the loli fags are here
The thread prompt was about how adorable she is, I took that as an indication that we were welcome.

He's not OP
I am

Which was better: Song of the Sea or Secret of the Kells?

Song of the Semen

Holy shit, people outside of Ireland saw this movie? I thought it was an Irish release only.

Great movie though, loved it, I wish Ireland had a larger animation industry, there's some really talented animators here.

OneyNG and Speedosausage are Irish if you like YouTube animators.

She's for incestual with Ben.

Was there anything to those in the fantasy world having human counterparts?

Like the Owl Woman looking like their Grandmother or the Ferry dude having a Counterpart with the hair of memories. It was cool, but I don't really see what purpose they served. They only had little in common with each other really so I question if there's something there I'm not seeing

The former

You're fucking disgusting

>"shouldn't have opened with a pic of a loli"

He didn't, he opened with a picture of a character who happens to be a young girl from the movie he wants to discuss that's not even anime.

Fucking pedos man.

>> 86232070
But if you fap to yotsuba you are breaking an unspoken rule of this site

Song of the Sea, however Pangur Ban is top tier

youtube.com/watch?v=tTiSak8r9P8

SotS and SoK are considered minor gems around here.

And?

Go have a cry about it, you whining pussy.

>Like the Owl Woman
Was I the only one who could only think of Yubaba during that scene?

Why is the Irish language/culture the most beautiful thing ever?

Well, their father suffered a great loss like the legendary figure and their grandmother told him it's better to forget about that night instead of hitting up the tavern which might be a parallel of the owl witch wanting to erase everyone's pain. The ferry guy calls their grandmother "the old witch" but I don't think there's anything more significant about them.

Because you have a potato in your asshole.

Meant to tag

Alcohol and hallucinations from malnutrition.

Loreena McKennit's an international treasure.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Bkg0hxEiE4

My headcanon is that Over the Garden Wall and Song of the Sea exist within the same universe, just at different ends of the globe.

Their witches are so similar it's uncanny.

But uh, that's Spirited Away user

To be fair, Over the Garden Wall also has a witch that looks like Yubaba

have an animoot

The fuck, that song made me shiver. Is this normal?

Huh, thought I included that.

But yeah, s'whut I meant.

I think it was meant to parallel myths and real life, telling both the supernatural and natural stories at the same time to highlight what little separates fantasy and reality.

You ever had 'chills' that were more like 'an entire acupuncture session crammed into a single second?'
youtube.com/watch?v=GrUTsJ-8s1k

Noice filename

A lot of Old World spiritualists believe in cyclical themes / concepts / narratives shaping our universe, echoing through time. The Maiden, Mother, Crone triad is a pretty good example.

As above so below-type stuff.

Best Irish music coming through, chills abundant.

youtu.be/ORifieiZiP4

youtu.be/TOJwHzLCD3U

youtu.be/1gxQaKYFx-4

youtu.be/0Yr0nwIX_gc

Yeah, I suppose that fits. I noticed the similarities, though honestly the grandmother telling the Father to forget about that night did slip past me. I didn't really see it as the same thing. Some of the figures also had far less in common with their Fairy world counterpart, so I just thought maybe there was something missing. The cyclical theme fits.

Good taste detected

Aisling is so perfect. Wish she got more screentime or a sequel or something.

Mostly I just wish her and Ben had a Hanfasting Ceremony...

*Brendan

I just rewatched SotS because for some reason, I didn't remember it very well at all. It's pretty damn good. A very nice, comfy and enjoyable film. The animation is also quite beautiful. I'm not huge on some of the character models, but given it looks like a storybook come to life, I can look past it because it seems like the intention.

And bloody hell I don't recall Saoirse being quite so criminally cute.

>OneyNG
>Talented

Um...okay?

cute, man
nose is a little low

Speaking of Cartoon Saloon, I'm Still mad Eddie of the Realms Eternal didn't get greenlit.

It was definitely the best of the pilots, it's a damn shame. Must have been too expensive, or maybe Amazon's just fucking stupid

He's pretty talented.

Do you know how hard it is to be a one man animator?

I love the movies for introducing me to Kila
youtube.com/watch?v=R6PmLdg0meY
youtube.com/watch?v=D3UVMz9KHNk
youtube.com/watch?v=chBBjYSYT-k

>maybe Amazon's just fucking stupid
Pretty much this. The viewers voted for Everstar more than Realms Eternal, despite how crappy it looked and how lame and derivative the overall plot was.

Two upcoming movies for Cartoon Saloon.
>Breadwinner, directed by Nora Twomey (SoK)
>Wolfwalkers, directed by Tomm Moore (SoK, SotS)
I love the variety between the two of these. One of them is clearly in the vein of the previous work, with Irish legends and transforming girls, while the other is branching out to something completely new. I can't wait for both.

I didn't even know of Wolfwalkers

>Is Saorise for sexual?

Of course.

>Handfasting
My mom's side is Irish and I've always heard it called 'Knotting'. Which is kinda hilarious given Aisling's lupine form.

>Brendan would use a normal knot
>Aisling binds their hands with vines
We need a drawfriend...

That leash he kept her on for half the movie is so much wasted potential...

What was keeping Saorise from talking?

Not being able wear the magic coat. Seal Mom fixed this at the end of the film.

Cu was the true hero of the film.

>her first word was Ben
>every time she simply says his name he gets a secret rush of pure joy
>he gets very very good at getting her to say it
So much wasted potential...

does she poop?

Literally only that first point is true, and also Ben saved her life minutes earlier and that's why she said it.

That first point has a lot of potential for cute lewdfic, was my point.

Cheers.

Goddammit that movie needs a blu ray release goddamn yesterday. It's one of the best animated features of all time, it deserves it.

>Studios finally don't need TV networks to make a show anymore
>nearly nothing of quality has come of this yet

They still need money.

Amazon has had some good original series so far. The problem is the way their pilot seasons work, is it's based mostly off of reviews and surveys. Most kids aren't going to have the attention span to sit down and do a survey. So the majority of people deciding on Amazon's kids programing is parents who "care what their kids watch" i.e. they want TV to be a hug box for their kids that is bland and unoffensive

At least Netflix is still making decent cartoons tho.

In all honesty, Eddie's story was rather conventional too. But it had more potential than any other pilot, and the animation was gorgeous. There hasn't been such pure, traditional, full-character animation since the 90s.

Obscure waifu coming through.

>Is Saorise for sexual?

No, she is six years old.

Lola and Lana are also six. What's your point?

Of course not

>mfw Ben says "Go Cu!"

>tfw no Aisling

BoJack Horseman is the only good show Netflix has made though, the Dreamworks shows are fine for what they are but they aren't interesting enough for me to sit down and watch them (and I've tried) and F is For Family didn't seem entertaining or funny from what I watched.
If they have other shows I should be aware of then let me know but so far there's yet to be anything that's blown me away, especially from an animation quality standpoint (all the aforementioned are tweeny Flash)

She has a cameo in SotS, either her or someone playing dress up

What is it about the Irish language that you find beautiful?

I'm very very jealous.

I bet she gives good head

She's got lots of it to give

Yeah, it was a good night. She made me watch a bunch of House of Cards that night and the next morning because the new season had just come out and I was somewhat lost because I hadn't seen any prior episodes but hey could be a lot worse and the pussy game ridiculous
And Song of the Sea is as gorgeous on the big screen as you'd think

>Song of the Sea is as gorgeous on the big screen as you'd think.

I can vouch for this. Got myself a pretty damn good DLP projector a couple of years back and a wall-size screen to go with it and trust me, sitting down with my girlfriend to watch Song of the Sea on that was just amazing.

I didn't get head though, but she did accidentally jam a fingernail in my eye, so there's that.

god I want to eat out Saorise's little loli cunny

bump

Saoirse is nice name

It's what I'm going to name my seal in Pokemon Sun

I like to think it really was Aisling, and Halloween is one of the nights she likes to go out without worrying about hiding.

Well it'd fit, given how every other person on this Bus is visibly in costume

that will make it an ice name

Song of the Sea just entered the imdb Top 250 at 218th place.

Awesome that'll help win us that oscar

It's because her head is a perfect circle.

>irish
>wearing a kimono

Technically, I think it's a "Hanbok".

Well sure, but the countries are still about as far removed.