Her feed is pretty based.

twitter.com/hautedamn/status/766442356233019392

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313
twitter.com/hautedamn/status/766442356233019392
youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping for Sup Forums royalty

Not sure why whites have been proven to leave a city when it reaches 3-4% diversity, blacks make the best communities as this video shows.

Clearly white flight is just internalized racism and has no basis in reality.

>every girl that has maga hat is queen of Sup Forums

fuck off cunt, can't wait for crooked hillary to win :^)

>run whites out of city
>city goes to shit

really gets the neurons firing....

Fuck off you fog breathing redcoat.

suck my dick you cuck faggot

>random twerking in the street
>people getting into fights and trying to run over other people
Was this staged or is that neighborhood really that shitty?

SHART IN MART

PLOP IN SHOP

Yeah, no.

She didn't take video, a black guy did.

He has hundreds of videos on his channel.

You can easily tell by the reactions that the driver isn't white.

Is this real? Or did some Sup Forumsack perform banter by shopping the text on that sign?

what channel is that?

>was this staged

youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313

you tell me

The twerking woman is probably a prostitute trying to get some customers horny. Random fights happen all the time in black areas.

Funny part is, he pulled over for that slag twerking on the sign.

AFAIK it's not a girl, it's some black dude driving and recording it.

am I wrong?

She never claimed to take the video, she just reposted it. Dipshits in the media are saying she recorded it.

>source: I'm her roommate

I honestly think they did that on purpose, so they can try to slide it later on when it's "magically discovered" she didn't take the video.

Thereby drawing attention away from the subject, and back on to white people.

not just the reactions, I noticed cause of the music he listens to, typical black music like oldies and shit

did she post the original youtube link? or did she upload the video herself to her own twitter

Sauce on sign? I can't believe even niggers are that stupid

My future wife.

Stop taking the bait, you dumb fucking yank.

PAKI IN MAGGIE
MUZZIE IN MUMMY
BOMBS AT TOM'S

I don't fucking know, twatter ain't my bag. I stick to this shithole and goybook.

The link in op goes to the video on her page. She showed it tome and some other people, then put it on twitter I guess.

Original sign.

Video is probably clipped from some Black persons Facebook Live stream/recording of their regular local activities in Detroit, as Blacks are want to do.

In the original youtube channel, there is a guy driving the car.....

Guy films this, has several others of himself driving around.

Girl tweets it... but no one visits the youtube chan or sees/hears the guy filming?

dafuq...

>twitter.com/hautedamn/status/766442356233019392

THIS IS THE REAL GUY.

youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos

Maybe they are some how connected?

These videos were posted to Reddit. The comments were priceless
>It's honestly not that bad. I mean, look, the community is in a state of perpetual block party! Who wouldn't want that?!
>Honestly, if you're smart and just keep to yourself, don't carry anything expensive or inherently valuable on your person, and don't go out past dark, you will probably be fine. Of course there's a chance of a random act of violence, but that happens everywhere!
>Those hookers really seemed friendly and full of life! Whats that? Those were men? This community is so tolerant! You would never find tranny hookers in a white neighborhood! That really tells you all you need to know how racist/homophobic white america is!
>look, if a white person walks into that neighborhood, they'll definitely get attacked/robbed/murdered. This isn't a race issue, this is a poverty issue. A white person signifies wealth. When a poor black person sees this, they instantly think about feeding their kids. It's a different culture. You wouldn't understand.

Shit like this, on repeat. Oh, you saw some pop culture related thing happening in this apocalyptic ghetto? Looks like so much fun! Disregard the mass loitering, loud music, dilapidated houses/buildings, open acts of violence, streets being used as social venues and local tranny hookers/drug dealers.
This place looks exactly like a place where a bunch of unemploymed retards live, ie niggers. It's no wonder white people gtfo when a few black people show up, they know what comes next.

She never claimed to take it. It was obvious twenty seconds in that she didn't take it because there's no fucking way a white woman could drive around that area at night without being acknowledged and yelled at by bystanders.

>I'm her roommate

CharlieBo313

Gentrification is your friend

do you not understand sarcasm? sad fucking day when this board is more autistic than leddit

It reminds me of the city from the 1993 Super Mario Bros movie.