Can put a man on the moon in 1969

>can put a man on the moon in 1969
>can't make a good car in any year

What makes Americunt engineers so incredibly autistic? Surely making 4 wheels and an engine can't be so hard once you've developed the Saturn V rocket?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaYFLb8WMGM
youtube.com/watch?v=xqWxgCZ1TQE
youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8
youtu.be/gps_0HhKk3U
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can't win space race
>can't win car races
Seems legit

THEY CAN PUT A MAN ON THE MOON BUT THEY CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THE INSIDES OF A HOT POCKET NOT MOLTON LAVA

RIGHHT GUYS?!?!?

Who else here /buick/ master race?

true, except some ford`s cuz some of them are good
youtube.com/watch?v=zaYFLb8WMGM rel

This coming from Britain. Only people that make worse cars than Brits are commie countries, and the French.

just shut the fuck up

4th gen camaros were sleek this is my red 2001

Man my grandma had a road master and it was so damn comfy

I beg to differ fucko.

the rockets were german/russian built

meanwhile in 1969 England

>can't put anything on the moon
>can't even build a good car

lol

> what is Mclaren
> what is Astin martin
> what is lotus.

>once you've developed the Saturn V rocket?
Wasn't that germans that we kidnapped at gunpoint and forced to make shit?

Dude, British cars are notoriously good.
They're expensive as shit, but don't knock the quality

>Wasn't that germans that we kidnapped at gunpoint and forced to make shit?
This fucking narrative

The top two Nurburgring times are held by a British vehicle, out of the top 10 times three of vehicles are British, three are German, two a Japanese, one is Italian and one is American.

They were American built. The concept behind them was German. But that's like saying all iPhones are American built since it was an American who invented the telephone

what op?

Mustangs are pretty good, but that's about it

Don't get me wrong, I meant that in the best way possible.

>British engineering

>Brit
>talking about anyone making bad cars
All you stupid cunts care about is looks, your cars are more unreliable than even fords lol

>What is a Pontiac gto
>What is a Plymouth roadrunner?
>What are any major muscle cars?

Only commie cars and french cars are worse that British cars

They are cool cars, but as far as performance they aren't actually great cars.

I wouldn't use a muscle car on anything other than a circle track or drag strip.

Did you know that that model of camaro has the a/c unit behind the engine, which requires you to take it out from the bottom of the car before you can do anything to it?

>What is a Pontiac gto?

An Australian car if it was made in the last 20 years.

Dodge is the worst of the 3 and it's still far better than anything Britain shits out.

ahem

German engineers developed the rockets.

A fucking Jeep.

Pull your dick out of your sister and get a real opinion.

God damn, isn't /o/ a big enough place for you to shitpost in?

Dodge is doing a lot better now that Fiat has a say in things.

Jeep has been garbage since AMC went under. I miss the CJ.

They run forever, probably more of these in America than actual cherokees

I am so sick and fucking tired of this narrative. Please read a goddamn book on the Mercury/Gemini/Apollo programs before perpetuating this bullshit any further. Im sick of reading smug Europeans tell me that the Apollo programs didnt involve 40 thousand American engineers and technicians that Van Braun wouldn't have been able to get a kite off the ground without.

American cars are ace. Just that companies like Chrysler are the car form of the stereotypical Duke Nukem American. You want fuel economy? Have a 7.0ltr V8! You want a bigger boot? Have some cup holders instead! It must be great to own an American car. Really. Just that greasy sub meat sound that gives me a fecking fat erection.

Back in the 70's, a lot of Volkswagens had a bumper sticker that said "Made in the Black Forest by Elves". A lot of American cars had bumper stickers that said "Made in Detroit by Junkies".

>Van Braun wouldn't have been able to get a kite off the ground

Do you like embarrassing yourself or it's once again american education at works ?

>A fucking Jeep

Yeah, a Jeep with God tier off road ability and reliability.

And!!! They had the gold wheel trend WAYYYY before Subaru.

Chrysler Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat. The whole thing is run by greasy Italians now.

This is what I love about American manufacturers. The cars may not have style or grace , but the N/A V/8's with mega displacement are heavenly

American cars are way better than British Leland cars. There aren't even any British carmakers now.

Lee iacocca could have saved them years ago!! Well, He did. But he should have done it again!!!

"manufactured breakage", "planned obsolecence"

Also a great deal of sucking dune coon cock for the benefit of the SaudIsisRaEl ethnocratic, bignosed, ratfaced empire...because Americuck has become the Johnny golem halfbreed "bastard jew" vassal state of the kikocracy. Whether sucking off masonic dumbo eared english royal kikes OR sephardi, murrano, imperial, traid claw, buttchinned cryptokikes OR hUngerian illuminati bugeyed assassin kikes OR nebbishy brilloheaded heeby kikes OR khazarian birdfaced, gigaschnozed, vichy, trAshkeNazi, bolshevik kikes....either American gentile goyim golem shiksas eat that kike semen or they dont eat at all (other than gubment cheese if they want to live with city niggers but those crackers in Appalachia really do starve unless they join the kike dope dealing mob or kike owned bikers or kike run cops or kike aryan jailhouse buttfuckers).

You forgot to take your meds friend.

TVR was so shit though

youtube.com/watch?v=xqWxgCZ1TQE

>Dodge is doing better because of Fiat
>Jeep (owned by Fiat) is garbage

Gaslighting is the best, thanks for your standard contribution kike.

"Free market" Chris Cristie" banned tesla from New Jersey for not letting lobbyist loving, car dealing kikes jack up the prices on Elon Musks Teslas.

Real American innovations are either smothered in the crib or stolen by Israeli traitors.

Watch "who killed the electric car" if you want to see some kikel SaudIsisRaEl oilniggers buying treason from our CEOs and big gubment, in action.

Had a 2001 LeSabre as my daily driver 60 miles a day. It was like driving a soul-eating couch.

Upgraded to a Volkseagen, then to an Audi, never looked back

Fiat doesn't make offroad vehicles and has no experience making offroad vehicles. It's not all on Fiat though, Jeep hasn't made a decent vehicle since the YJ replaced the CJ in 1986.

Mclaren, aston martin and lotus have sold a very small fraction of the number of cars the American big three have

Aston martin loses 95% of its value after a year. $150K new. Find them on craigs list for $6 grand only 5 years old lol

Found the nigger

Had a 1976 Mercury Cougar.

It was like driving a tank. Any plastic fiber glass car nicking it would only fuck their shit up.

What a piece of SHIT

Dodgeowns Jeep you fucking cracker

>V6

HA

HAHAHAH

>Hating on the Robin

youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8

Kia Sorento is a great crossover.

>implying the V-2 wasn't produced for the German military, using their infrastructure and resources

You're a retard that completely missed the point.

>being salty you don't have easy access to freedom-mobiles and affordable gasoline

>believing nasa fairy stories

>posts a camaro

My friend bought one of those with 300K miles with an LS1 engine for $4,000 and its still rolling. Post what clown car you drive OP.

/thread

Bureaucracy

>dont have access

Mate we can buy or build any car over here and it is completely legal as long as it has a seatbelt

t. Ex-75 cougar owner and current dodge b150 owner

youtu.be/gps_0HhKk3U

Vid related its my dodge spitting flames

How dare you insult Henry Ford one of the most redpilled men of the automobile industry and since when did Britain land a man on the moon?

Stubbornness of the boomer generation that still runs these companies. Their decisions are usually stubborn and profit motivated. Usually to the point of producing barely driveable crap.

>tfw seeing all these cool cars and I only drive a run down 01 GT
I still love her though

What the fuck are you talking about? We made the best vehicle ever created by man the same year we put a man on the moon.

Ford Mustang GT master race, reporting in.

We make the best trucks on the planet, and the Corvette is FAR AND AWAY the best valued sports car on the road.

Good fucking taste my man

>stay wishin you were this stylin

Its true you uneducated mong
>operation paperclip

> a decade of jags didn't have their engines replaced w/v8 fords

>Falling for the Corvette meme

My 2014 R8 V10 GT was 96,000 used and can outrun my brothers vette in any conditions on any road. Better quarter mile too.

Patrician.
One thing I've noticed about cars lately are those faggy looking eco-friendly cars. Why don't they make them look nice like this? Why is Tesla the only good looking "green" car?
Except for the X that is. Model X a shit.

This is literally backwards.

Some Brit cars are fun for their price but all of them are absolute garbage and break down three times as much as Japanese/German cars.

>No one has posted a 1940 Ford Deluxe
One of the greatest car of the late 1930s and 1940s that the average American could buy and it would last for thousands of miles...

>in any year
The US made many good cars in years gone by. We were the ones that taught the Japanese how to build cars. We haven't built a good car in many years, but in any year is just not true.

Some of the newer US cars are pretty good.

The styling has gotten better over the last few years.

Lol...read a book nigger. The Saturn V was the combined effort of several major American aerospace companies each with their own engineering teams. Von Braun may have come up with the initial concept but he did zero actual design work.

they made it thanks to Werner von braun (nazi germany)

>Swiss forgets to mention that Von Braun's work was built on an American's, Robert Goddard

1964 LeSabre here. Has a 79 425cid Caddy engine, though.

Ford somehow has managed to remember how to make good looking cars again.

The current mustang is pretty sweet looking compared to its fat-assed predecessor.

>At the time, Germany was highly interested in American physicist Robert H. Goddard's research. Before 1939, German scientists occasionally contacted Goddard directly with technical questions. Wernher von Braun used Goddard's plans from various journals and incorporated them into the building of the Aggregat (A) series of rockets. The A-4 rocket would become well known as the V-2.
>In 1963, von Braun reflected on the history of rocketry, and said of Goddard's work: "His rockets ... may have been rather crude by present-day standards, but they blazed the trail and incorporated many features used in our most modern rockets and space vehicles."

>Goddard confirmed his work was used by von Braun in 1944, shortly before the Nazis began firing V-2s at England. A V-2 crashed in Sweden and some parts were sent to an Annapolis lab where Goddard was doing research for the Navy. If this was the so-called Bäckebo Bomb, it had been procured by the British in exchange for Spitfires; Annapolis would have received some parts from them. Goddard is reported to have recognized components he had invented, and inferred that his brainchild had been turned into a weapon.

7 Liters of American power, baby. 250 hp, 450 ft lbs of torque. I still get about 17 mpg moving a 17 ft 2 and a half ton car down the road at 80 mph.

>Three features developed by Goddard appeared in the V-2: (1) turbopumps were used to inject fuel into the combustion chamber; (2) gyroscopically controlled vanes in the nozzle stabilized the rocket until external vanes in the air could do so; and (3) excess alcohol was fed in around the combustion chamber walls, so that a blanket of evaporating gas protected the engine walls from the combustion heat.

Might be ugly, but I was in one with a 454 that went 200+ on the interstate.

ls1 engines are gods, so hate all you want stupid brit, no britmobile is practical, literally 0 britcars can be fixed by the owner with minimal knowledge.

Bullshit. Show me a five year old, we'll maintained Aston Martin with a sticker price of 100k+ going for less than 10k

Yeah, like ex-evil nazis were allowed to tell the truth.

Yeah, stupid original insightful ideas and the dirty gentiles who think them, stealing and copying is the only needed skill for all humanity...

That is why inbred kikes are so much better adapted to a ratfuck backstabbing society of "aggressive fishtank" mentality...there will always be some stupid shiksa to "game" with scams and cons...

as long as they dont rape everyone in the world ...

and cause a genetic bottlebeck and drastic decrease in the innovative capabilities of the first world and drive off their own economically captive (or at least corraled) populations...oops...why does everyone have giant schnozes and black hair suddenly...where did the blonde indigenous Sabine go? The Berber empire used to be a huge slave trading operation, now the only Berbers left are the Berber Jews...

cultural infiltrations ahead
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218

propaganda and emotional manipulations handbook
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

cryptos, the triad claw murrano branch, hitler the rape baby, maid bastard of rothschild
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/

All science is theory and innovation as proof validating these ideas, built on others ideas as an infrastructure and framework, of tested thought.

thanks for posting this