Which one of the most looked upon and desired countries in the world is your favorite?

Which one of the most looked upon and desired countries in the world is your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/humbleness
dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/humbleness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

finland ireland denmark

Switzerland

Australia and New Zealand

how do we manage to rank highly in these things, are other countries really that bad?

Sweden

t. Cai-Göran

I don't know. They all seem kind of boring and irrelevant to me.

I've lived in 3 of those countries, speak perfect Dutch and English in addition to Finnish and Swedish and I also have an NZ passport so I could live there or in Aus if I wanted to at any time.

I used to go on 9gag when I was like 16 and that made me hate the Dutch but Sup Forums and Sup Forums made me like them

You’re one lucky son of a bitch

Australia

funny how they all happen to be the most normalfaggot countries

this

Sweden and Norway stop beating us at everything

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

None of them.

Then what are not the ”normalfag countries”? Definitely not UK or any other anglo country

Ahaha whats with all those shitholes like Australia, Ireland, Sweden etc on the list lmao?

>canada

Lol at butthurt bongs cuz Ireland beats them at everything

Denmark or Netherlands. I like small, cozy countries. Somewhere where I can walk/cycle everywhere and don't need to own a car. I've also been to both places and - at least superficially - they're honestly pretty similar to England. Similar sense of humour, outlook on life, humbleness, cuisine etc. Both Danes and Dutch also speak fluent English and I'm lazy fuck who can't be bothered to learn another language, so that helps.

What does Ireland beat England at? If you mean their GDP, it's because it's a tax haven for American corporations. Very little of that goes to Ireland and its people.

Je weet tog

>that cope

It's a fact. That corporation money sits there or gets shipped out somewhere else, but because of the way GDP is calculated it counts as economic activity.

Canada is just barren northern USA. Don't know what's supposed to be so great about it. Same car dependence, same bland shed-construction suburbs, only flatter and colder. Australia is just Canada but with scorching deserts instead of frosty tundras. Norway is a one trick pony and painfully expensive. Finland is depressing. I keep hearing mixed things about New Zealand, also it's on the ass end of the world.

Don't know if Ireland is any better than the UK. If if is than that might be worth taking a closer look at.

Between Denmark, Sweden and the Netherlands I find Danes to be smug bastards and Dutch to be easier to learn than Swedish, so that would be my choice in that regard. But If I'm moving to the Netherlands I might as well just stay here, it's not THAT much better over there.

Canada. It's a really underrated country.

humbleness isn't a word, ahmed

Australia. More due to climate and natural scenery than anything tho. On the other hand i have many friends in FInland.

Netherlands! By far some of my favorite posters!

t. leaf with a proxy

Canada is not just barren USA. they don't have infant circumcision, daily school shootings, tens of millions of niggers and spics, and they have basic healthcare.

>reptrak pulse score

Switzerland is pretty good, also denmark and netherlands

Maybe in egomaniacal Murrika it isn't, you fat retard.

merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/humbleness

>Canada
>higher then Switzerland, Netherlands and Norway
what

We have all those achievements, but without living in soul-depriving suburbs in a soul-depriving flat tundra.

As I understand it of all the high quality of life countries Canada has some of the most lenient immigration laws, which would naturally make it a more desirable destination.

You're trying too hard to find anything bad to say about this country lol

there is plenty of that in Canada but almost all of the population lives in the temperate riverlands near the US border that have been inhabited for centuries and aren't soulless at all

The US. All these cuck soybean countries are all the same shit.

The US is the only first world country with a different flavour.

I think being Danish or Dutch is rather comfy.

>high quality of life countries
Austria should be up there then weird list.

t. yankee sex tourist

verkankerte kut

You must be very stupid if you believe most Canadians live in tundras

Austria is overrated and actually has lower wealth and quality of life than Germany. Much unlike their Swiss neighbors who rightfully inhabit the list.

1. Why the fuck would you come here for sex tourism? There are much better countries.
2. Nope, I'm Dutch.

What I said is true. The US is the only country where you can live an alternative lifestyle, that is not the same cuck soybean shit that you find in literally every country in that list.

I'm not an expert on climate zones and vegetation zones, and used the term for lack of a better word. I'm well aware that much of Canada is covered in coniferous forests, it is however notably cold in large parts.

dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/humbleness

Never reply to one of my posts again, you filthy mutt.

if by alternative you mean shittier in every single metric then you're right

Why the FUCK would anyone rank Sweden high? Meme-tier ranking desu, Norway, Finland and Denmark are all better than us. We are okay at best, very mediocre.

>We are okay at best, very mediocre.
Yes. Ikea.

t. Jamal Abdi

I agree. USA is fun to live in, but the people there are assholes.

I think by alternative he means buying a few acres of unincorporated land in the sticks, plopping a camper trailer there, shitting in the woods, hunting your own meat, and living off selling firewood and helping out the distant neighbors while never paying any taxes.

Of course it's not a high standard of living, but it's completely impossible elsewhere to begin with.

You are thinking too narrowly. Metrics where the US excels:

>salary
>lifetime net worth
>property prices
>freedom (in just about any sphere of life)

>The US is the only country where you can live an alternative lifestyle

Like getting shot while microwaving shoes and paying 250 000 USD for sore throat?

>What does Ireland beat England at?
no muslims and less niggers

>Austria is overrated and actually has lower wealth and quality of life than Germany
Oh Austria was one of the nicest places I have ever been but yeah it is strange that Germany would be omitted considering it feels like it's always the center of Europe.

its possible in Canada and Sweden which both have astronomically higher quality of life than USA

I hate how stupid they are. It's the only thing that I hate about that stuff. I don't need some hick to lecture me about how climate change is a Chinese hoax.

Close but no cigar. The beauty of the US is that you can do all that and still have a high paying educated job.

Actually you can be a hick in Portugal or Spain and do the same shit, but you don't get to have a good job to sustain yourself.

>sweden
>interacting with neighbours

>I hate how stupid they are

Lol, it's not really that that bothered me, it's just how they seem to lack any kind of common manners for some reason. They were really rude people on average. Fun to talk to, but rude as fuck.

Denmark obviously

Wrong. They have a shit ton of Nigerians.

> try to interact with your American neighbour
>get shot for trespassing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori

>and that made me hate the Dutch
nani

Denmark is awesome, Norway is great too but very expensive

Switzerland, they have guns, mountains, and a functioning government.

Why is Iceland not on the list?

Switzerland, perfect country, if it wasn't for their working hours

The problem with Switzerland is they are very conformist. Not exactly a "mind your own business" society. For example they even decide who gets to become a new citizen by voting on it.

Sweden sucks, we should be lower on the list

O CANADA!

Why so many swedes self-hate?

They're spoiled rotten and like to blame everyone but themselves for their many failures.

>newer be citizen none of these countries

Australia :)

I don't know what to think about Canada seriously. It is always ranked well in every ranking but Sup Forums, Sup Forums and leafs themselves make it sound like a shithole

It arouses them, hence they are cucks.

desu we're just being assholes for the sake of it here, kinda like banter, but we're not really that good at it

>leafs and swedes are always at the top 3rd places
D I S C A R D E D

It's not that, rather I hate Sweden because it is a cucked country politically speaking.

nigga just go live in far northern Sweden with the bears and Elk and totemnissar.

>switzerland

Don't believe the memes. Canada is a fantastic place to live or vacation in.

If I were to believe Sup Forums and Sup Forums, I'd think Germany and France were desolate wastelands, but I've been to both those countries and they were amazing.

One can have comparable living standards with much higher salaries in the USA thoguh.

>Nobody cares about Norway anymore

Good. We're full already.

The only incentive to choose the U.S. over Canada is the economy and money. That's a pretty good reason, but there's more to life.

Bad Taste desu.

ITs Canada for me.

It's a young country, but to be fair it's still older than federalized Germany. Colonialist history goes back to the 1500s, and there's still a subtle canadian culture that exists, despite the fact that it's very similar to america.

>but there's more to life.

which is why you'd live in the USA and vacation in Canada.

Seems like a comfy choice for me.
Of course I'm talking about decent places in the USA, not shitholes like Michigan and whatnot.

Germany has lots of depressing places though, even in Munich which is supposedly one of, if not your best city

>huuur how do u no

I lived there.
Petuelring, Munich, to be more precise.

d-do you really mean that? Thanks Dutchman

You have less chance getting attacked by a feral nigger in Canada though

which is why I said
>live in the decent places in the USA

You'd of course stay way from places like Los Angeles and the like.

all pretty good desu