Sup Forums weightlifting and general /fit/ shit if you want thread

Sup Forums weightlifting and general /fit/ shit if you want thread

How does the floor hold up?

he lifts shit while flying, why is the floor relevant?

I'm dumb as Hell and the American education system has failed me, just how much is 200,000,000,000,000,000 tons?

Is there anything I can compare this to?

Mfw

>why is the floor relevant?
The floor is holding up 200 quintillion tons PLUS Supes' weight, so technically the floor is stronger than Superman.

Fuck, I needed to add another "000" to make that a quintillion.

That page is always given as a example of Superman's extreme strength but it's nothing compared to the mass of the Earth, and that's not seen as much of a feat anymore.

200 quintillion tons is roughly 2.5 moons, but nothing close to the Earth. Post Crisis Superman could do that.

2.5 moons.
Or roughly 3% of Earth's mass

It's half the mass of Mercury, or 2.5 moons.

and how do we not know superman is using his ability to fly to keep that pressure off the floor is what I meant stupid.

A small planet perhaps?
Not sure I care or that it matters, it's basically a Chuck Norris effect, make something up, say he did it, and stop caring.
I don't particularly care for Supes, Bats, or the Flash for that reason, because Kryptonian, because speed-force, and because he's Batman, basically means, we're shitty writers.

Is the moon just smaller then I think it is or is it not all that dense?

Someone's been using Wolfram Alpha

>tell me straight
As opposed to what? Telling you gay?

and weebs think goku is stronger :/

this Also pic related. He moved it.

How am I supposed to take the justice league seriously? Yes Flash and Batman are bullshit in their own right as well, but everyone else seems superfluous

We're having a conversation about how much a fictional alien can bench. No need to get so snippy about it.

The moon is a lot less dense but that doesn't mean "it's not all that dense" but rather that the Earth is pretty dense. The densest planet in the Solar System.

The moon is made out of crust type materials, but it's missing a lot of the heavier metals.

It's also a lot smaller than we think, even though it's huge by satellite standards

Fuckin roasted

(you)

That's why deconstructions where Superman becomes a God on Earth are best, because if there was a being that powerful, there'd be nothing stopping him from running this shit.

In the regular continuity, I just figure that Clark is an idiot that borders on clinical levels. I'm taking like 90 IQ.

If I had godlike powers I would create all kinds of creatures and jerk off to them.

>Flex Mentallo using the full power of Muscle Mystery
The ultimate /fit/ goal.

>implying that's not what ours is doing

horse and dolphin pussy god-tier, humans are just filler

This should be a Sup Forums banner.
It just says everything.

Not only the perversion, but the repression that you wouldn't have sex with your creations. Just masturbate.

>And Flash, guess what? I let you win that race!

TRIGGERED

>The ultimate /fit/ goal.

Yeah but Flex would get out of the house and meet some girls. That's not very /fit/.

>TFW Waifus are helping me get /fit/
Even get to wear my shirt around the gym. I'm thinking of making one of my other waifus, probably Miia from Musume. Other Sup Forums waifus are a bit too openly animal

>pussy pad

Dropped.

Those shadows in the monitors are pulling a Yabuki aren't they.

Bread

>pussy pad
wut
u
t

How about some ACTUAL /fit/ heroes, instead of shit like Superman and She-Hulk peacocking strength they didn't have to work for?

how about reading the thread before throwing an autistic rant out?

How does this compare to those silver age pages where he's pulling several planets?

>multiple waifus

Do you just not understand the concept of a waifu or something?

>Been bench pressing an easy weight for 5 days
I know all writers are flabby nerds who don't know shit, but this is like picking up a box of tissues for 5 days. That shit would get boring after 20 minutes.
You'd think after the first hour Superman would go, okay this is kinda boring guys, can we end now.

Sup Forums is notorious about not understanding how a waifu works.

One short sentence is hardly an "autistic rant" you insipid slimeball.

Wow, better don't let that slip.

the whole thing was about testing Supes's limits, so yeah, it was an actual chore.

still, they got one sweat drop out of him

Why Superman is boring encapsulated in two images.

What were his new superpowers?

How to spot a pleb?
>doesn't like Supes.

If they move faster than sound, how can they hear each other talk?

>I'm taking like 90 IQ.

>This moron thinks 90 IQ makes you an idiot.

Average IQ ranges from 90 to 109, smart guy. To be truly idiotic, you got to get down into the 70's.

>
>This should be a Sup Forums banner.

Yes.

Yes it should.

Because he can lift heavy things?

Average IQ is EXACTLY 100. That's what IQ numbers are: The percentage of average.

That suicide grip on whatever the hell shes doing triggers my autism a bit but I guess she's not gonna hurt her self should the worst happen

Wow, a moon base to defend earth bound threats is kinda dumb if thats the trip you gotta make

Gotta eat big to get big

Those platforms that they're lifting on are prohibitive to a full range of motion in an ideal Bench Press

Okay having his elbows out like that is gonna make for a wildly inefficient leverage arm in that particular lift.

If he shifted his arms to the side he would engage more of the shoulder and be able to use parts of his back in the Press

But there are so many dumb mistakes in this image user. Where he places the bar at the bottom of the movement. Fucking talking during one of your big lifts. That weird head incliner thing he's got on the head part of his bench.

This page is highly un /fit/

What the fuck movement is that? That, that's not a thing anybody would do

Look you don't get that BIG over a body weight routine, it just doesn't happen

Workout
Eat
Sleep
Grow

>comic book creators knowing how to use exercise equipment
capullo is like the only one who knows how probably

with dat dere celltech it is

I need this for spinal decompression

Yes you do, it feels wonderful

my stats
bench 185
squat 185
OHP 115
deadlift 235

Sue is such a piece of shit.

Dropped the plates so hard they broke.
Fucking triggered.

>That misplaced safety bar.
>That weird head incline piece.
>That single-pole bar support construction.
>That overall cheap-looking design of the bench.
>That bitch approaching the bench without first asking permission.
>That bizarre lack of technique.
>That weird grip.
>That uncomfortable foot placement.
>That bad posture.

>That /fit/ autism in this post.

>1,000 pullups
>NO LATS

thats a big monster.

i dont think there has even been a moon based watchtower without teleportation availible

thats always bothered me to most off the bullshit i can pass off as lol speedforce for flash or lol comics for supes

but when you combine something that is given an explanation with something that is not you start to question it 2 flashes could talk because speedforce but how does supes hear it.

gotta wonder why some people want supes faster then flash

only thing that should be able to outrun flash is some sort of speed themed god.

Flash was a joke for a while before writers pulled their heads out of their asses and realized that an A-list hero needs to be the best at the one thing he does.

Actually read Allstar Superman instead of taking it as surface level. It's a fantastic book.