Is this show good? i hear alot about it on here and tumblr...

is this show good? i hear alot about it on here and tumblr. i watched the first episode and the characters seem very annoying, the main 3 characters seem to treat the fat one like he's an idiot, which is fair because half the time he's acting like a 10 year old child constantly getting into trouble. not only that but all the characters have terrible tumblr-esque designs.

does it get any better or am i wasting my time with this over hyped show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DCzpeqZaL8&index=1&list=PLwGoMLcuWsorQln_hAoCL8g9kw5c2AGpt
youtu.be/fAgdu-otx5E
youtube.com/watch?v=pmbzhRB7EPk
youtube.com/watch?v=cY0oWd7xQLw
original.livestream.com/thenutshack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I watched some out of bile curiosity and it's one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen but I'm so used to ironically liking the meme that I actually kind of liked it legitimately. It's the kind of thing I could see myself catching after flipping through channels when I was 15 and wonder where it went after it was taken off the air after 3 weeks.

IT'S

Pretty bad. See for yourself, they're all on youtube.

It's only popular as shitposting material and forced memes; the actual show is fucking terrible.

Did you copy and paste this from a voltron thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=1DCzpeqZaL8&index=1&list=PLwGoMLcuWsorQln_hAoCL8g9kw5c2AGpt

I dunno why but I actually kinda like it. I need to know Phil's parentless backstory

I've watched more episodes of it than it probably deserves. but its really kinda comfy in some super weird way. its absolute shit but i watch it every now and then.

Agreed. The crappy flash animation reminds me of my childhood.

TITO

DICK

DICKMAN

BABY

I love when unfunny faggots are given free reign to do whatever-the-fuck. It's always shitty junior high humor mixed in with whatever shit they saw on the internet or in the theaters that week.

youtu.be/fAgdu-otx5E

youtube.com/watch?v=pmbzhRB7EPk

It's such a great insight into their minds. I unironically love this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cY0oWd7xQLw

Is his name Tito Dick Dickman? Or does he just have the title of "Dickman"?

He's Richard Cabeza. Shorten "Richard" to "Dick" and translate Cabeza into english and his name is Dick Head. Dickman is just what others call him and Tito is just "uncle" in filipino.

All memes aside, is there anyone in comics or cartoons who could defeat Tito Dick Dickman?

best girl

AW SHIT

Ah, I love it when people name shit "The _________ Show" just so that they can capitalize on the fame.

Also thanks for reminding me about Slick Rick

The Phillipines were a mistake

If you're gonna watch it, don't go alone.

original.livestream.com/thenutshack

Filipinos are the worst people on the face of the earth.

>When unfunny faggot are given free reign
Sounds just like Tim and Eric and Eric Andre live action adult swim shit. Just retards shoving food into their mouth and screaming at the camera

I remember rewatching the Chip Chipperson pilot 5 times in a row. It was so horribly cheap and unfunny, yet I couldn't stop.

This was pure cancer.

Who did he raise and what does he love?

its a show about filipinos emulating american hip hop culture. that's it.

Time to waste my night.