germany

> germany

Germans told to stockpile food and water for civil defence - bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37155060

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sv-0XjrBVT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Germans told to stockpile food and water for civil defence

More like Germans were told to stockpile food and water for more refugees that are going to plunder these homes for their goods.

Interdasting...very interdasting.

A bump for you Op

I think Merkel has suffered bullying in her life and is taking it out on the people of Germany. She should be made to take a psych test.

If isis/ kurds really annouce a surrender or mobilization, it will be a cat 4.9 chimpout there
:)

What for though? Like what could an organization like ISIS really due to disrupt Germany enough where they wouldn't have access to at least a 10 day supply of food?

>civil defence
COMBINE INVASION WHEN

Globalisation means western countries rely on shittier countries to produce the food, then ship it over so that they can have tertiary jobs.

From what Ive heard (third party) they are supposed to have a weeks worth of rations and drinking water. A week. Safe to say a Blitzkrieg. The question is, which invading country will the germans supply when the kraut turns sour and they get their shit wrecked. Because sure as hell Germany wont be the agitator.

R-race war?

she has polish ancestry i believe, its not bullying that did this, shes holding a grudge.

Yah but last i checked Germany isn't shipping in its food from Syria but from greater Europe. It would take a massive massive attack to disrupt food service for more then 10 days. Only thing i could think of which could cause that type of disruption would be Russia cutting off oil or something like a nuke going off.

youtube.com/watch?v=sv-0XjrBVT0

I dunno man, she seems insecure. Could be a mix of both.

This must be them preparing for the coup

>Germans given advice to stockpile on Bier and Wurst for the pending apocalypse

Happily oblige friends

I don't think Syria has anything to export apart from Oil and hungry angry people desu.

Shit, I meant to type desu. I guess I had a brain fart.

Lol, okay never mind; there's a word filter on t b h.

don't they grow olives or something?

what's the wurst that could happen?

tbqh my nigga

yeah, I'm probably wrong, just fucking around. According to Wikipedia they have:
crude oil, minerals, petroleum products, fruits and vegetables, cotton fiber, clothing, meat and live animals, wheat

I'd like to point out how weird this chicks face is and why they couldn't have taken a less awkward photo.

Thats what im saying though why tell citizens to stock at least 10 days worth of food what realistically could happen which would 1. let supermarkets dry up 2. make it necessary to eat into emergency supplies? only things i can think of are invasion a massive massive attack or oil being cut off. what im curious about is why would the government tell its people out of the blue like this?

habbening

Mecha Hitler and his army are returning to Germany.

An interesting point. What my mind runs to is that the government knows something that the people don't(Such as an upcoming attack). But it could be something else. Maybe they're just taking precautions as they are powerless to these attacks and may start a curfew or something. But that's probably Sup Forums habbening threads starting ideas in my mind. Time will tell what happens.

>stockpile food and water
>can't own guns and stockpile ammo

What's the point again?

You been watching Danger 5?

>be German government
>bring in thousands of refugees
>they start attacking the native population
>tell the Germans to start stockpiling food/water
>continue to bring in refugees

..I don't understand their stance

I hope slingshot man will be okay.

True most likely its just the government making sure every base i covered to make them feel more secure. But at the same time the question could be raised what spooked them into doing this study in the first place. my guess 99.99% its nothing .1% could be something huge and out of left field that no one would see coming.

Yeah likelihood is nothing will happen. By that I mean just the regular attacks that happen now.

The Nazis are coming back from their secret moon base to reclaim Germany with their Hitler clone.

True sucky to be in Europe right now desu.

how did something so ugly and foreign become german pm

>i don't understand their stance

It's called the kike-kata

She's Jewish.

You should have stockpiles anyway. Only niggers don't think ahead

>be hated for by every civilization you come into contact with in 3 thousand years

>oy vey it is the goyim's fault.

The chambers will be ready soon I hope.

pls comfort me

I should have a stockpile of stuff too, shit.

Kek

When I saw that article saying that the French will have to get used to terror attacks, that's honestly when I gave up my last bit of hope. The West is dead.

>inb4 racewar gonna happen any day now
you fucking fags have believed that shit was gonna happen since the 60s. Don't kid yourselves, nothing will happen, just a slow entropy of the West and its people.