Was this the event that ultimately lead CN to becoming what it is today?

Was this the event that ultimately lead CN to becoming what it is today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJkTNJ7BM9I
youtube.com/watch?v=yji5VcZicUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, No, Maybe.

Doubt it, no way that would kick out the CEO on its own. Everyone else was probably just trying to look for an excuse, if it wasn't this it would be something else.

I'm surprised that ATHF kept going after that fiasco.

>Americans are so paranoid that they think that a cheap LED display is a bomb

I don't know? Could you repeat
the
ques
tion...

Well whatshiskikeface failed to turn cn into a live action teen pop network. So everything turned out ok.

You'd think but it really did, Boston complained to their Senators, and The Hill went down hard on CN. They legally couldn't do anything but the event shamed CN so hard that the old CEO had to step down to say face.
I would have liked it more if they just canned the ATHF crew and everyone who was connected with it

Americans were always dumb, but after 9/11 we're dumb AND paranoid

>They legally couldn't do anything but the event shamed CN so hard that the old CEO had to step down to say face.

Why? It was the fucktard Bostonians that confused an LED with a cartoon character for a bomb?

>Getting pissy about a fake bomb threat

That's like 99.99% of a bomb squads job. Fucking Boston, no wonder their marathon god bombed.

The fact that someone thought an LED of one of the moonpeople makes me ashamed to live in burgerland.

Hey hey hey, we had to single handedly saved Europe from the Nazis Because Europe wasn't paranoid or prepared enough. Paranoia can be a good thing

It was the cast of the musical Hairspray, to be specific.

IT'S A BOMB!

mfw

Are you telling me the CEO of CN stepped down because of this?

somedays... you just can't get rid of a hoax device

that's not what happened at all. we got involved because we got nipped by the nips. Though they did have a whole "I'm sure Hitler will stop Olaf terms this country. Oh...maybe the next country." mentality

>bomb scares are unique to america

man that hurts a little. fucking musicals

It's less about Americans and more about Boston being retarded because they put the Mooninites LED signs in other cities too and only Boston went full retard.

My uncle works with a bomb squad in Texas and he and his coworkers thought the whole thing was stupid and a waste of tax payers money.

Lol I remember when they interviewed the guys who placed the mooninities and they just started talking about hair and pissing off reporters.
youtube.com/watch?v=fJkTNJ7BM9I

What's even funnier is that it temporarily boosted the ratings for ATHF.

I moved to Boston only four years after the scare. I started bringing my ATHF lunchbox to school hoping to trigger some people, but it didn't. No one cared.

And now Adult Swim never brings its touring events here because they don't want to get into trouble with the city. It sucks.

>It was the cast of the musical Hairspray, to be specific.
Wait, what? Got any sauce?

>He hasn't seen Boston
Fix that shit right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=yji5VcZicUc

Don't take all the glory. We all know that it was the Russians that bitch slapped the Axis power and fucked the shit out of the remains.

>Of the 10 cities in which the displays were placed, only Boston saw them as a matter of concern. The installations had been up for weeks prior to the panic.[64]

desu The ones that indirectly defeated the Nazis was Italy because of how the Battle of Greece in '42 forced the germans to postpone Operation Barbarossa to aid the italians.
along with Adolf becoming a wankdad along the way and making all the military decisions, which he simply didn't do well in